Our customers are our priority. We value our customers and we constantly put more effort into supporting our existing customers. In fact, our exising clients are more important to us than new customers. You see, our clients are our reference and without their satisfaction there is no point in trying to sell our products to others. When you purchase a product from us we keep upgrading it and support you with new versions as long as this is technically possible.
Please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone using any of the numbers listed on the contact page. We call you back to get more information on the issue. Our support desk is staffed between 09:00 and 17:00 Prague Time, (UTC +2) please keep this in mind when calling us.
Server/Terminal: Added support for PEN currency.
Terminal: Spanish has now Peru flag when PEN is used.
Terminal: Added Serbian language
Terminal: Added Lithuanian language
Server: BTC price is calculated from depth of market on 5 BTC for following exchanges: BitFlyer, Bitstamp, Coinfloor, Coinmate, Cointrader, Kraken, The RockTrading, Bitfinex.
Server: It is now possible to disable address global blacklist (default is ON)
Terminal: French language has Quebec flag when CAD is enabled.
Server: It is now possible to also delete terminals.
Server: Added user role for support. Same as read only user + it can see logs.
Server: IP addresses are now banned only when at least username matches.
Server: Server now uses different e-mail service for sending notifications.
Server/Terminal: Terminal now displays specific error message when whitelisted ip doesn't match
Server: Added ability to turn off ip address white listing.
Server: Resetting user's password now alsop unbans user's ips
Server: CAS user's IP address gets banned after 4 unsuccessful logins.
Server: Server now whitelists terminal's IP after first connection with terminal.
Server: Added support for sending password reset links.
Server: Added more scam addresses to black-listed addresses
Server: Fixed not working email sending/email notifications.
Server: Discount code error was displayed when entering discount code in some cases.
Server: Don't display warnings when executing mysql database commands.
Server: Added support for new Coinbase wallet API (v2) which supports BTC+LTC+ETH.
Server/Terminal: Added support for displaying maintenance message to customer when terminal is marked as not active.
Terminal: Terminal now displays exact error instead of just "No Internet"
Server: Display that license is not valid when upgrading with deactivated license.
Server: More intuitive way on how to disable each KYC/AML group.
Server: Coinbase ratesource now supports LTC and ETH
Server: Upgraded XChange libraries to 4.2.1
Server: Display only skins of the organization of the logged in user.
Server: Fixed bitfinex connector (trade id was higher then integer range)
Server: Added possibility to blacklist crypto currency addresses.
Server: Added ETH and LTC support to QuadrigaCX
Server: Added exchange strategy: Receive coins to the Hot Wallet. After that, sell same amount on the Exchange.
Server: Improved log viewer in admin.
Server: Admin log is now also viewable via web
Server: Fingerprint registrations were failing.
Server: Make links to litecoin addresses also clickable in list of transactions.
Server: Improved log navigation in browser.
Server: It was impossible to reject unregistered identities.
Server: Ethereum help now contains couple of fixes that reflect newer version of geth
BATM3/RCKit: Customers were not receiving withdrawal ready SMSes
Terminal: PLN currency wasn't accepted on MEI bill acceptors.
Server: Added ability view and search server log from web admin (only for administrators)
Server: Fixed bitstamp LTC withdrawing
Server: Fixed incorrectly calculating sell amount.
Server: Fixed few cases when sell transaction wasn't forwarded due to incorrect rounding.
Server: Added support for LTC on Bitstamp.net
Server: Only entities that can be deleted have delete button.
Server: Added possibility to duplicate cryptosettings
Server: Exchange Buy test failed for Kraken exchange when no fiat was deposited in past.
BATM3/RCKit: Fixed text label "Chosen amount:" when choosing sell amount.
Server: Fixed day picker
Server: Fixed discount codes null pointer exception
Server: Fixed publishing to HQ of terminal price and location functionality when terminal had more than one location
Server: Fixed missing images in ethereum help
Server: Fixed floating point error when checking balance in DASH and similar currencies via RPC.
Server: Fixed generating seed when new server is installed.
Terminal: Sometimes it is possible to insert more cash than is allowed.
Server: Added ability to duplicate crypto settings
Server: Added More logging when sending identity info
Server: Now all of the notifications contain serial numbers.
Server: Fixed few typos.
Server: Customer transaction volumes were incorrectly calculated
Server: Identity approving didn't work for identity approver.
Server: Discounts are not listed on server when some of the discounts doesn't have fiat currency set
Terminal: Fixed QR code scanning of altcoins: Mainly DASH
Server: Fixed web admin errors when user forgets to enter timezone.
Server: Added ability to set fix fee per transaction in addition to percentage
Server: Added notification when short counters are cleared
Server/Terminal: Added TWD, NOK, NZD, DOP, RSD, INR, KZT currency support.
Server: Provide machines with recycler same firmware as for acceptors
Server: Send payment command line tool wasn't working.
Server: coin.cz private key wallet didn't work
Server: Under some circumstances it wasn't possible to edit terminal on server.
Terminal: Altcoin QR code addresses were not scanning.
Server/Terminal: Discount codes support (customer can now use discount codes to get better fee).
Server/CortexPay: LTC is now supported also for receiving payments.
Server: List of crypto currency settings is displaying more details.
Server: Minimum banknote is now per cryptocurrency (moved from terminal settings to crypto settings)
Server: Exchange rate "updated at" is now displayed also in terminal's time on server.
Server: Shortcut to terminal's list of transactions
Server: Sprites are now filterable by organization
Server: When rate source is not available balance was not cleared.
Server: Error was displayed when analytics button was pressed when no terminal was created on server.
Server: When error transaction is manually resolved information is sent to Coinnections.
Server: Fixed timezone exception.
BATM3/RCKit: Show upgrade acceptor button also on rckit and batm3.
BATM3/RCKit: Fixed occasional crash when redeeming ticket
Terminal: Fixed race-condition crash when no exchange rate is available.
Server: Installer now supports Java 8 and Ubuntu 16.04+
Terminal: Updated Slovak language translation - many translations are missing.
Terminal: Updated Czech language translation.
Server: Added buy exchange strategy 5 - Send coins to a customer from Exchange without purchase on exchange.
Terminal: QR code scanning didn't work for Altcoins: LTC, ETH...
BATM3/RCKit: It is now possible to withdraw cash by scanning private key on paper wallet
Terminal: Option do not print buy tickets
Terminal: Application was crashing after scanning of XPUB.
Terminal: Exchange rate wasn't updated in screensaver on welcome screen when only one fiat currency was set up on machine.
Server: Identity querying worked always even when it was disabled on terminal.
Server: Cash collection feature was missing in BATMTwo settings on server.
Server: Identity searching is now improved.
Server: Transaction limits are calculated from midnight on terminals that are deployed at location that is on US soil.
Server: Errors in events are now written in text from instead of error number.
Terminal: Labels in insert cash were shifted to make place for discounts.
Server: Identity querying didn't work GB hosted server since 20170421.
Server: Include all buy transactions into transaction limits. (Also the ones that finished with error).
Server: SMS Notifications were not sent.
Server: Under some circumstances SMSes were not sent.
Server/Terminal: Voip phone numbers were not restricted on unregistered level.
Terminal: Camera focus preview in Andministration didn't work since 20170406
Terminal: Added support for MEI bill acceptor firmware upgrade.
BATM3: Added support for eGalax touch screen.
Server: Added Billing for SMS.
Terminal/Server: Missing NFC cards in machine are now reported.
Server: It is possible to jump from Terminal to cryptosettings.
Terminal: Exchange rate wasn't updating in screensaver mode.
Server: Could not create new Person on server.
Server: DB connection wasn't automatically closed when terminal was asking for wallet balance.
Server: Fixed blockchain height watching - it was too slow.
Server: Hosted customers get warning about unpaid invoices.
Server: Improved thread logging.
Server: Do not download OFAC twice on server's start
Server: Fixed some cases in which thread didn't close the connection.
Server: Fixed acceptor firmware sending from server.
Server: Notification policies, locations, persons, users, poses are now also filterable by organization
Server: User needs to type new password twice to get it changed (protection against typo in password)
Terminal: Improved QR code scanning speed
POS: Forwarded transactions with multiple outputs are now optimized on size
Server: Virtual terminal's AML limits are now back in settings.
Server: Server was sending SMS multiple times when payment timed out.
Terminal: Exchange rate scrolling sometimes stopped.
Server: Analytics are now available across all terminals.
Terminal/Server: Added possibility to add custom screensaver message
Terminal: Added vietnamese language
Server: Incoming sell transactions are now watched for 3 days (refunds are possible even after 3 days)
Server: It is now possible to move identity from Not Registered state Rejected state.
Server: Coinnections now receive information about sell at the moment of withdrawal.
Terminal: Scrolling of exchange rates stopped scrolling when language was changed.
Server: Terminals can now have nicknames - you will always see nickname next to the terminal's serial number.
Server: Added better logging of transaction limits.
Server: Buy and Sell crypto settings are now divided into separate tabs so it doesn't confuse BATMTwo users.
Server: Only terminal settings relevant for given model are now displayed.
Server: Added support for generating paper wallets for TKNCoin
Server: Fixed compatibility with Ubuntu 14.04.5 (Removed JVM param -XX:+UseCompressedOops)
Server: Analytics now doesn't use server time but terminal time.
Server: Analytics - charts now have totals in tooltips and fiat currency in amounts.
Server: Fixed creation cryptoconfiguration
Server: User interface of management of crypto currency settings was refactored so it should be more easy to switch from one setting to another on one or multiple terminals.
BATM2C: Video on scan address is now removed until we find out why stopping the video blocks user clicking.
BATM2C: Video on check wallet balance is now removed until we find out why stopping the video blocks user clicking.
Server: Sell arriving sms was sent in some cases twice
Server: Sell successful notification wasn't sent when sell strategy was 1.
- Server: Added terminal analytics - charts
- Server: Not all transactions were reported to Coinnections extension
- Terminal: Application on terminal crashed, when customer registration was denied.
- Coin.cz: Send payment from command line didn't work when there wasn't enough coins for fee and fee was dynamic
- BATMTwoC/BATM3C: Ethernet button is now hidden.
- BATM2: Added support for AKAREL2 hardware platform.
- Server: Updated Jetty to latest stable version in attempt to fix top sockets being left in CLOSE_WAIT state.
- Server: Ping with invalid token can block database.
- Server: Fixed 0-confirmation corner case
- Server: Server now watches confirmations of incoming transaction in order to enable withdrawals.
- Server: Better displaying of related transaction when linking sell and withdrawal.
- Server: Displaying error page when error happens.
- Server: POS couldn't download configuration when xpub was used.
- Server: Fixed db connection returning after SMS send
- Server: Fixed publishing to HQ.
- Server: Fixed auto-finishing. When rate source wansn't available transaction ended up in endless loop.
- Server/Terminal: Added support for auto-finishing buy transactions.
After 10 minutes server automatically completes buy transaction when somebody inserts cash and forgets to press buy bitcoins or internet goes down.
- Server/Terminal: Added support for accepting multiple cash currencies. For example EUR+USD+CAD.
Please note that you need to have firmware in bill acceptor that supports more currencies.
Also note that not all combinations of currencies are available.
- Server/Terminal: Added support for DASH crypto currency https://www.dash.org
- Server/Terminal: Added support for WDC crypto currency https://worldcoin.global/
- Server/Terminal: Added support for TKN crypto currency
- Server: Added support for exporting billing invoice items and sums of the amounts.
- Server: Fixed null pointer exception when executing buy order via virtual terminal API
- Server: Fixed closing of sidebar menu (now folder stays opened)
- Server: Fixed calendar widget.
- Server: Invalidated sell transactions are no longer calculated into the limits.
- Server: Fixed context menu size.
- Terminal: Fixed scanning of QR codes of alt coins.
- Terminal: Added support for Modenero hardware.
- Server: Terminals can be now upgraded to the latest version by users from web interface.
- Server: Added notification that is fired when rate source is not providing price for more than 30min.
- Server: Updated support for Gulden coin.
- Server: Fixed menu scrolling.
- Server: Fixed not working OFAC checking broken in 20170104
- Server: Fixed invoicing in billing
- Server: Fixed send payment from command line.
- BATM3: Fixed CAD polymer dispensing on dispenser.
- Server: If logged user on server has assigned person from US then dates and times are displayed in US format.
- Server: Added support for different US states on server
- Server/Terminal: Added support for TokenCoin.
- Server: Added support for limit per address.
- POS: Destination address can be specified as xpub
- BATM3/RCKit: Improved polymer banknotes dispensing from bill dispenser (20EUR,allAUD,5GBP)
- Terminal: Updated NL translation
- Server: Coinnections have now 3rd url parameter and communication is stored in events.
- Server: Amounts are now better formatted in notifications
- Server: In list of identities are now displayed also names of identities.
- Server: Added tooltips on terminal statuses
- Server: Fees on forwarding transactions are now dynamically calculated.
- Server: IMPORTANT: Transaction limits were incorrectly calculated(monthly limit was used). Issue was introduced in 20161212.
- Server: Risk level evaluation didn't work on main server environment.
- Server: Fixed incompatibility with blockchain.info. (blockchain.info broke the api compatibility few weeks ago)
- Server: It is now possible to reject identity without refilling the identity's name etc.
- Server: Coinnections now receives cryptoAmt in correct format and null values are not sent
- Terminal and Server: Added support for Kazakh language
- Server: Added initial support for Coinnections. How to enable Coinnections integration check help section on server.
- Server: Identity reject/approve messages are now per user.
- Server: Added robots.txt to prevent web indexing.
- Terminal: Fixed crash when no AML is present. Introduced in 20161201.
- POS: Fixed NPE crash
- Server: Fixed import export db timeout.
- Server: Added multiple lists of transactions (all, buy, sell...)
- Server: Added support for state for Canada and USA in identities and locations.
- BAMT3: Added Swiss mode for anonymous purchases (buy only on paper wallets)
- BATM3/RCKit: Added experimental 0-confirmation withdrawals (dangerous don't use yet)
- Server: Increased thread pool size to 100 threads.
- POS: Server ip can be set when admin key is scanned.
- Server: Updating fiat currency exchange rates is now much faster.
- BATM3+: NFC scanning stopped working after sending transaction from card on machine.
- Server: API key wasn't saved when creating new organization.
- Server: DB Transaction wasn't committed when sell transaction timed out and sms was sent.
- Server: Fixed changing currency of balance when changing currency of the terminal was 0.
- Server: Removed withdrawal strategy nr 2.
- Terminal: Fixed "was sent" typos.
- Extensions: Added DEX coin.
- Terminal: NFC card scan home screen added.
- Extensions: Groestl coin image was too big
- Server: Server was sometimes sending 2 smses in sales process when sell offer timed out
- Server: Added bity.com ratesource
- Terminal: Fixed CH flag (color and size)
- Server: Sending SMS may produce database connection to return to pool after 900 seconds.
- Server: Number of available supply on exchange was incorrectly calculated from crypto not from fiat money
- Server: Cash allocation should work only when cash withdrawal strategy is 0.
- Terminal: QR code scanning is too slow or not working.
- Server: Added list of sell transactions that allocate cash for withdrawal.
- Server: Added possibility to allocate and deallocate sell transactions.
- Server: GB API key is not mandatory now.
- Server: Fixed sending SMS via GB api from machines.
- BATM3+: It is to possible now send bitcoins with NFC card when selling bitcoins.
- Server: Default forwarding mining fee increased to 0.0002 BTC (people were waiting for withdrawals for too long)
- BATM3/RCKit: Allocation of money for withdrawal. Banknotes are reserved for the customer's transaction (for 30days and until sell offer expires)
- Server: Added Yahoo finance rate source
- Coin.cz: Added support for CHF and JPY
- Server: Customers didn't receive SMS when they printed ticket but didn't send bitcoins
- Terminal: Screen background color was yellow after different language was set.
- Server: Removed bitcoin average ratesource - replaced with Yahoo finance. Older version of API not working and new version's free plan didn't allow support for multiple currencies.
- Server: Test SMS messages are now sent by organization on which SMS test is executed (not the user who executed test)
- Server: Custom strings are html escaped now. It caused layout issues.
- Terminal and Server: Added support for Deutschschweiz language
- Terminal: Terms and conditions can be multilingual now. Different text based on chosen language
- BATM3 and RCKit: Added support for new 50 CHF banknote
- Server: POS article report is now more human readable/understandable.
- Terminal: Updated german language translations
- Server: Improved look on big wide screens
- Terminal: Terms and condition button did not have correct color when language was changed.
- Server: Fixed Coinmate.io exchange multiple api keys support.
- Server: SMS were not sent when you run your own server - broken since 20161019
- Server: Sprites and videos were stored into wrong directory
- Server: password parameter fields didn't work when copypasting my mouse.
- RCKit: NFC card options were displayed on RCKit.
Server and Terminal: Server can refuse to accept cash if operator doesn't have enough coins in wallet or fiat on exchange.
BATM3+: NFC card can be now dispensed also without need of customer providing his cell phone number.
Server: SMS were not sent when approving/rejecting identity and when testing sms sending via web interface
Server: First login of new user on server always showed error page after login.
Server: Fixed invalid dropbox links on videos
BATM3: Fixed issue with printer configuration not being correctly written on the data partition.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SMS:
From this release SMS messages will no longer be provided for free.
We just couldn't keep them for free anymore due to high number of machines operated around the world (around 8000 sms this Septemeber).
Some of the customers had high number of notification rules resulting in sending almost 4 sms with each bitcoin transaction.
You have two options:
1. Create your own account on twillio.com and set api keys on your organization on backend.
2. Obtain GB API key from GENERAL BYTES and we will invoice you on the end of the month with BTC. Price will be same as with twillio.
Please obtain API key before upgrading:
From this release on you will have to pay to GENERAL BYTES for SMSes that are generated by your server/terminal.
To have SMS functionality working please obtain API key from general bytes by sending email to support at generalbytes.com containing:
1. Your Company name
2. Your name
3. First 5 letters of your license key
Invoices for SMSes will be sent to you every month and will be payable with BTC.
Server: Added support for Geth ETH wallet
Server: Added ability to automatically obtain and store into identity information about the owner of cell phone number used for transaction
This feature works only for US and Canada cell phone numbers and it is charged service (0.13 USD/check). You need GB API KEY for this feature.
BATMThree Plus series: Terminal can now issue, dispense and accept NFC cards.
Terminal and Server: Added support for CHF currency.
Server: Don't stop server if unused fiat currency exchange rate is not available.
Server: Rewritten database connection pooling for master service
Server: Therocktrading.com exchnage now supports also LTC, ETH and new API version.
Server: Now it is possible to see total amount transacted by the identity
Server: It is possible to hide all warnings by clicking on the screen next to them.
BATM3 and RCKit: Please wait after scanning id card was too small.
BATM3 and RCKit: Don't count into cash limits sales requests that are expired.
Terminal: Removed infinity loop during the submission of customer registration data
Server: Help icons were not displayed
BATM2: Cash limit exceeded is now written with bigger letters.
Server: Fixed new server installation bug. It was impossible to create new organization due to error in list of countries
Server: Removed trailing zeros (.0000000 ) in CSV exports.
Server: Terminal profit is now also duplicated when duplicating terminals.
Terminal: Terminal's configuration is now saved on terminal's partition only when contains changes
Server: Exporting all terminal transactions to CSV was broken in 20160902. Exporting separate terminals worked.
Server: Fixed publishing terminal status. It was broken in 20160902.
Terminal: Timezone was set on every machine's reconnection. Now it is saved only when is different from current.
Server: Added support for having cash limit per bitcoin/altcoin destination address. To avoid structuring.
Server: Added ability to send a test SMS in notifications.
Server: Exchange order ids, and wallet txids are stored in database and exported in CSV
Server: Added filtering terminals by organization
Terminal: New hw tester 4.0 for faster reflashing(reactivation)
Server: Password fields are refactored to prevent browser auto-completion.
Server: Added support for helps to extensions
Terminal and Server: Removed support for Windows Phone.
Terminal: Fixed visual formatting on purchase/sell done/fail screen (sometimes currency was on next line or overlapping amount)
Terminal: Cancel button wasn't displayed during buy transaction when first banknote was rejected due to money limit
Server: Terminal unpair-terminal command didn't check for root permission
Server: Cash collection can be now exported as CSV
Server: Don't display old version warnings for POSes
- Server and Terminal: Added support for KRW currency
- Server and Terminal: Added support for BGN currency
- Server: Added support for coinfloor.co.uk
- Server: Added possibility to turn off buy bitcoins option via buy exchange strategy -1
- Server: Terminal version is displayed in serial number to tooltip
- Server: Server warns operator if the server or terminal version is older than 2 months
- Server: Changed way of how terminal is moved between locations
- Server: Added support for Liberland state
- Server: Server also warns you if you have terminal online, you publish information to HQ but you don't publish location
- Server: Block.io wallet has now option(optional parameter) to specify miners fee (low, medium or high). low is now new default.
- Server: Added Coinmate order book caching to avoid IP to be banned.
- Server: Terminal settings were not saved when terminal had more than one terminal deployment. Broken since 20160822.
- Server: bitflyer.jp didn't work BPUB-85
- Terminal: Fixed japan letter N (kana) in font
- Server: Added support for bitflyer.jp exchange
- BATM3: Added support for writing to NFC cards.
- Server: When xpub QR code is scanned on the machine the address is automatically calculated(BIP32 or BIP44 is detected).
- Terminal: When private key QR code is scanned on the machine the address is automatically calculated.
- Server: Added CZK market to Coinmate exchange.
- BATM3: Bill acceptor was incorrectly detected as bill recycler. Broken since 20160727.
- BATM3/RCKit: Invalid denominations were displayed in configure cash dispenser when no information was set on server.
- Server: Added support for ILS cash currency
- Server: Added support for COP cash currency
- Server: Added export of transactions with identity data (and phonenumber used)
- Terminal: Added support for Korean language
- Terminal: Updated Japanese language
- Terminal: Updated Chinese language
- Terminal: Show different language flags(CO,MX,SP) for spanish language based on cash currency (COP,USD,MXN,EUR)
- Server: Don't buy bitcoins with added miner's fee
- Server: Viewing rejected identity thrown error
- Server: It wasn't possible to reject unregistered identities
- Server: It is possible now to change cash currency of a terminal without need of creating a new one.
- Server: Fixed HQ publishing terminal online fix
- Server: Limits are now calculated only from transactions that has same cash currency of the terminal.
- Server: Don't allow to set empty shared secret hash and display meaningful message.
- Terminal: When terminal displays error on the screen it can also display image of where else to buy bitcoins? You can for instance place into skin map of alternative locations.
- BATM3: Terminal can now read RFID bitcoin cards
- BATM3: Added support for printer with higher paper capacity
- BATM3: Added support for 2 cameras (one for selfie and one for qrcode/document scanning)
- Server: Notification is generated when balance is cleared.
- Server: Server warns you if you have terminal online but you don't publish information to HQ.
- Server: Phonenumber used in transaction is now present in export
- Server: Added templates for SMS and Email receipts.
- Terminal: When customer inserts cash and leaves machine button buy bitcoins will be pressed after 15 mins of inactivity automatically.
- Documentation: BPUB-62 describes how to install BATM server on ubuntu server 16.04 information also added into youtube video.
- Server: Don't report cash high with every inserted banknote. Report it just once.
- Server: Context menu on terminals wasn't fully shown
- Server: Transaction error code is now reported via notification in text form
- Server: Coin.cz didn't display transactions generated by Coin.cz
- Server: Coin.cz now displays time also on unconfirmed transactions in wallet.
- Terminal: ATM didn't go into screen saver when it was started with error (Internet error for example)
- BATM3/RCKit: Only same fiat currency of bill dispenser can be set as is on the server.
- BATM3/RCKit: Button SELL BITCOINS wasn't hiding when there was not cash for dispensing available.
- POS: Fixed POS Category navigation issues.
- Server: Added possibility to set bill dispenser banknote counts remotely
- Server: Added ability to duplicate terminals (create new terminal based on existing terminal's settings)
- Server: Added possibility to delete awaiting identity.
- Server: Display Identity's current transaction limits on identity detail page
- Server: Display Identity's list of transactions on identity detail page
- Server: Coin.cz now returns times based on chosen timezone
- Server: Coin.cz now displays time when transaction was seen at the blockchain
- Server: Profit can be now set up to 50%
- Terminal: Tip on POS is now chosen from 3 buttons. Same as regular POS has it.
- Server: Payments couldn't be manually forwarded when more than 1000 receiving addresses were generated
- Terminal: Higher DHCP retry count (99999) wasn't applied when current year was above 2015.
- Terminal: Don't set timezone on every re-connection
- Terminal: Internal storage was used twice per second to store internal information about banknotes and events (probably bricking the atm after some time)
- Terminal: Don't overload events with multiple same qr code scanned when checking wallet balance or redeem ticket.
- Terminal: Camera focus during selfie wasn't focused to infinity.
- BATM3/RCKit: Identity is not forgotten between sell and withdraw. It should be.
- Extensions: Added initial support for Ethereum (we recomend to hold USD od Bitfinex and sell directly to customers from there - buy exchange strategy 1)
- Extensions: Bitstamp now supports also EUR market.
- Extensions: Bitfinex extension now supports also Ethereum and Litecoin.
- Extensions: Kraken extension now supports also Ethereum and Litecoin.
- Terminal/Server: Added support for SGD currency
- Server: List of POS orders on server is now pageable
- Server: Cryptocurrencies and cash currencies are now alpha-sorted in UI.
- Server: Rate Sources, Wallets and Exchanges are now alpha-sorted in UI.
- Extensions: Removed support for blockchain.info wallet - blockchain.info stopped support for v1 API and introduced incredibly stupid API v2.
- Extensions: Removed support for coinkite.com wallet - coinkite.com stopped service.
- Terminal: BPUB-50 - Sometimes "buy bitcoins" button didn't appear on insert cash screen and just spinner was displayed.
- Server: Built-in POS didin't work since 20160526 - fixed now.
- POS: Miner's fee is higher when tip is added.
- Terminal: It is possible to buy bitcoins and receive private key by SMS
- POS: Articles can be now in categories
- POS: Added support for TIP amounts
- POS: Articles can now have their own bitcoin destination address
- Terminal: Color of all buttons is now customizable
- Extensions: Added StartCoin support.
- BATM3/RCKit: Progress circle is now displayed during choose amount in sell process
- BATM3/RCKit: Sell bitcoin button is now hidden automatically when machine has no cash inside.
- BATM2: Terminal can send receipts by email or SMS
- Terminal: Faster bill acceptor detection
- BATM3/RCKit: Display message when customer enters the sell screen but his limit is less than lowest available banknotes
- BATM3/RCKit: Display message when customer enters the sell screen but machine has now cash inside.
- Terminal: When cash limit was reached it wasn't possible to press cancel button.
- BATM3/RCKit: Fixed typo in czech language for sending SMS
- BATM3/RCKit: Fixed check balance screen
- BATM3/RCKit: Fixed currency wrapping on sell done screen
- Server: Fixed not refreshing store items on server due to missing partner xml on remote website.
- Server: Fixed not working batm-manage send payment command
- BATM3: Added support for MEI SC Advance bill acceptor - for models BATMThreeM and BATMThreeS.
- BATM1: Added support for MEI SC Advance bill acceptor - more currencies are now supported.
- Terminal: Added support for Help button on main screen which plays video (set in skins - max video size is 20MB)
- BATM3/RCKit: Added Camera preview when scanning QR codes.
- Terminal: Skins and Videos are now stored on separate partition than application
- Server: Display terminal balance on server also in terminal detail.
- BATM3: Sometimes printer went mad during print cash boxes and print until you powered it off. It was caused by double-clicking print cash boxes button.
- BATM3: Fixed ANR message dialog after terminal start.
- Terminal: It was possible to press Cancel button during first banknote acceptance.
- Terminal: Sometimes terminal displayed old values on insert cash screen for short period of time
- Terminal: Typo in czech translation when transaction fails.
- Terminal: Typo in EN translation "Payment for this ticket is still on the way. Please come later."
- Server: Cash withdrawal didn't properly prioritize recycler.
- Server: Remote clear short counters didn't work since 20160317
- Server: Cash withdrawal wasn't dispensing lowest count of banknotes by default since 20160317
- BATM3: Added navigation buttons into the ATM UI
- Terminal/Server: Added support for Help video in skins (max video size is 20MB) - skins are not supported on terminal yet
- BATM3/RCKit: More than 99 banknotes can be now withdrawn (200 pcs now)
- BATM3/RCKit: POS now prints also receipt when payment is received.
- BATM3/RCKit: Take a photo button was moved on the bottom of the screen when taking selfie or scanning id.
- Server: Cash withdrawal doesn't work since 20160317
- Server/Terminal: Local network information is displayed on server in terminal detail.
- Server/Terminal: Added cash collection support for armory service
- Terminal: Customer can enter his phonenumber when selling bitcoins anonymously receive SMS about sell progress.
- Server: Now it is possible to export/import multiple terminals into/from one XML file.
- Server: export/import now contains also timezone in XML file.
- Terminal: Improved RU translation and added RU translation for BATM3
- BATM2: Fixed touchscreen is not sometimes responding to touches right after boot
- BATM2: Touchscreen performs "ghost touches" when nobody touches it
- Server: It was possible to create terminal with serial number ending with whitespaces.
- Server: Added Bitstamp amounts rounding. Bitstamp changed their API.
- Server: Machine is incorrectly checking if there is enough cash inside during cash withdrawal
- Server: Added OFAC watchlist identity scan support. https://sanctionssearch.ofac.treas.gov/
- Extensions: Added support for adding watchlists via Extensions for identity scanning
- Terminal: Updated italian translation (sell part was missing)
- Server: Include Error code in notification when transaction fails.
- Terminal: ID card scan wasn't sent to server when collected together with selfie.
- Terminal: Minor corrections in Romanian language.
- Terminal/Server: Added support for making selfies during the customer enrollment.
- Terminal: Added possibility to specify different welcome message. For instance when you want to call bitcoin ATM - a bitcoin vending kiosk.
- RCKit: Added option Camera Setup which indicates where is camera located and how is used. Useful when camera is located on top.
- Terminal: Some RO translation fixes.
- Terminal: Button CANCEL didn't work on Check Wallet Balance screen.
- Server: Terminal's cash dispenser algorithm selection wasn't getting saved.
- Terminal: Increased of DHCP retries on WiFi 9999 from 999.
- Terminal: Disabled Android option "Avoid poor WiFi connections"
- Server: Coin.cz information provider was returning double of address balance.
- Server: RO language couldn't be set as default language
- Terminal: Fixed missing RON currency in dispenser configuration
- Server: Added support for importing terminals from XML.
- Server: Imports and Exports are now compressed.
- RCKit/BATM3: Dispenser errors are now displayed in hex and with text error description.
- RCKit/BATM3: Dispenser cashbox holding number of rejected banknotes was incorrectly increased.
- Server: Bitcoind RPC wallet SSL connection now accepts also self-signed certificates without Common Name.
- Server: Fixed exporting of terminals.
- Terminal/Server: Added support for RON currency
- Terminal: Added RO language support.
- BATM3: Banknote jams are now properly presented to customer and also logged on the server.
- BATM3: In some cases of machine power downs during acceptance/dispension banknote history record wasn't created on server. Cashboxes contains was correct.
- BATM3/RCKit: Fixed C in mBTC. It was displayed on next line on buy and sell done screens
- Server: Added support for exporting terminal configuration. Needed for better migration of terminals between servers.
- Server: Added support for coin.cz wallet (private key only is needed and it stays on server).
- Server: Coin.cz is now used also for faster checking of tx height
- Server: Terminal's profit can be now set in 0.1% increments.
- Server: Sell offer expiration can be now set in 5 min increments.
rd wasn't created on server. Cashboxes contains was correct.
- Server: Cryptocurrency settings were not displayed when creating terminal.
- Server: Removed chain.com wallet completely
- Server: Transactions with invalidated ticket are now shown as not withdrawn in server UI
- QuadrigaCX: Fixed new SSL certificate ciphersuite mismatch by whitelisting only TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 and enabling TLSv1.2
- Server: Customers are informed by SMS and e-mail about their BTC sell process progress (they are for instance notified when they can withdraw cash).
- Server: Added ability to test terminal's crypto configuration settings from server.
- Server: Added possibility to reboot terminal remotely.
- Server: Added possibility to clear terminal's balance from server.
- Server: Added possibility to clear short counters from server.
- Server: Added possibility to prioritize banknotes in recycler during cash withdrawals leading to less often refilling of dispenser cassettes.
- BATM3: Paper is now fully cut by printer (previously it was just partially cut - resulting in situation where customers were pulling paper from the printer).
- Server: Payment addresses are not recycled any more.
- Server: Terminal configuration change is reflected on terminal without need of reconnecting it.
- Server: BitReserve.org wallet renamed to Uphold.com
- Server: Improved default sell ticket (added instructions for customers)
- Server: Bitreserve.org ratesource was not correctly labeled in terminal configuration
- Server: Removed dependency of Read-Only wallet on chain.com services which are no longer available.
- Server: Added support for read-only bitcoin hot wallet - becomes handy when your exchange has autosell address
- Server: Shorter notification messages for BUY, SELL and WITHDRAW.
- Server: Fixed browser invalid autocomplete performance resulting in inserting invalid values into fields.
- Terminal: Updated list of supported WiFi chips mac addresses
- Terminal: Fixed Czech translation.
- Server: Added atm price ticker widget which you can put on your pages. (see help in webconsole)
- Server: Added support for ItBit.com exchange - thanks to getsumbits.com
- Extensions: Added tester module for faster development and testing of newly integrated exchanges.
- Server/Terminal: Added support for AED currency
- Server/Terminal: Added support for KZT currency
- RCKit: To enter cashboxes menu, stacker doesn't need to be inside of the machine any more.
- Server: Prohibited(Rejected) identities were able to purchase/sell bitcoins under unregistered level.
- Server: When blockchain.info was down wallet balances couldn't be checked (failover to blockr.io didn't work).
- Server: Fixed DOGE rate source
- BATM3: After the recycler was "pre-loaded" with banknotes via admin it accepted only banknotes that are recycled. Machine restart was needed.
- Server: Server now checks transactions and blocks on both blockchain.info and blockr.io
- Server: Bitcoin addresses links are now opened in new browser tab/window
- Server: Added warning to the side bar if master service is not running
- Server: Added ability to invalidate redeem ticket on sell type transaction.
- Server: Display terminal serial number on terminal page in page header.
- Server: action buttons moved to the top of terminal page - less scrolling.
- Server: Another fixed blockr.io tx data info parsing.
- Server: Coinkite wallet support fixed to match new free plan API call rate restrictions (3 seconds delay between calls)
- Server: Added malleability attack resistance. Before some of the payments(sell, POS and Store) were not always forwarded to destination address.
- Server: Added url links for bitcoin addresses into web UI.
- Server: Fixed blockr.io tx data info parsing.
- Server: Blockchain.info is no longer used for checking address and block information. Blockr.io is now used.
- Server: Ability to mark sell transaction as withdrawn (in case the customer sent btc and lost ticket)
- Server: Increased idle timeout for communication with terminals. from 30secs to 60secs. Results in more reliable upgrade downloads.
- Server: Added Skins and Sprites management
- BATM3/RCKit: Added ability to set own logo on ticket via skins
- Terminal: Added ability to set own logo on screensaver and welcome screen via skins
- RCKit: Turn on palmscan light indicator when scanning document/qr code
- API: Virtual API moved from port 7742 to 7743 (it was conflicting with other services)
- Terminal: Fixed font's reversed question mark used in spanish language
- Server: Fixed identity search query when logged in as customer
- API: fixed crypto amount as optional parameter in buy and sell
- Terminal: Added support for Japanese language
- BATM3/RCKit: Added bill dispenser support for XAF currency.
- BATM3/RCKit: Added bill dispenser auto-recovery from power loss during bill count.
- Server: Admin account wasn't created after first login. (bug introduced in 20150625)
- BATM2: Fixed spanish text breaking layout in "Enter destination address".
- BATM3: Enabled collection of recycler's full audit data for better investigation of banknote jams. Collected data are sent to server.
- Server: Acceptor version information wasn't saved on server.
- Server: Fixed banknote history export
- Server: Added possibility to report cashbox contains to HQ
- Server: Added maintenance counters
- BATM3: Added support for preloading recycler with cash in adminstration
- BATM3: Added support for unloading recycler in administration
- BATM3/RCKit: Added support for printing cashboxes contains in administration on paper
- Server: Added Bitfinex sell functionality
- Server: Server will shutdown if the fiat currency pair wasn't updated for more than 24 hours.
- BATM2: Fixed Buy process didn't work application was crashing (bug introduced in 20150807)
- BATM2: Fixed crash in POS when payment arrives
- BATM3: No printer paper is now detected and reported to server as error.
- BATM3/RCKit: Added possibility to turn off paper wallet printing.
- BATM3/RCKit: Added possibility of optional printing of crypto buy receipt (saves paper on hi-traffic places).
- Terminal: Updated german translation.
- Terminal: Fixed Server SSL certificate rejection when NTP service is not accessible.
- Server: Added workaround for incorrect recycler_drums cashboxtype
- Server: Rise notification event "cashbox value high" and "cashbox banknote count high" only for acceptor_cashbox
- Server: Coins were not sold on exchange when customer sent a little less.
- Server: Withdrawal notification now contains also id of related sell transaction
- Server: Fixed BlockIO wallet to use new apiv2.
- Server: Fixed coinmate.io exchange and ratesource (coinmate no longer supports USD, they switched to EUR).
- BATM3: Added recycler cashboxes settings into administration
- Server: Added ability to have different rate source, wallet and exchange for buy and sell
- Server: Added support for Kraken.com Exchange
- Server: Added support for DigitalX.com Exchange
- Server: Added buy exchange strategy 4.
- Server: Added support for identity approver role.
- BATM3/RCKit: Cashboxes dialog optimized for touch.
- BATM3: Added Recycler special cases (such as jamming) into the code base on the vendor tests.
- Server: List of cashboxes is now sorted in web admin.
- Terminal: Updated Spanish translations
- Terminal: Updated German translations
- API: Fixed virtual terminal serial number validation.
- Server: Notification policy couldn't be created in Firefox.
- Server: It was impossible to create terminal with BTC currency scale 0.
- Server: Sell on exchange failed when the balance was 0 because sell task didn't account for tx fee(crypto amount was lower by the tx fee).
- Server: Deleting default admin user crippled server. Now it is possible to delete it.
- Server: Fixed coinmate support (url changed from www.coinmate.io to coinmate.io)
- Server: Added support for XAF currency.
- Server: Refactored cashbox handling
- NXT: Renamed parameter accountid to accountRS
- POS: Fixed possible doublepayments with contactless cards
- API: API test page was not accessible on server.
- API: Fixed virtual terminal serial number validation.
- API: Added support for creating and checking status of proof of existence.
- RCKit/BATM3: Added dispenser test into administration.
- POS/Server: Added support for vouchers.
- BATM2: Ethernet settings are now more user friendly.
- Server: Added support for negative profits.
- Server: Sending information about inserted cash took 2 seconds now it is 1 second.
- Server: Added 1Bn9..... address on blacklist.
- Server: Current anonymous transaction limit is now counted only for transactions where identity is not provided. Previously all transactions were summed (including registered customers)
- RCKit/BATM3: Dispenser CAD banknote setting changed to banknote thickness 100 micrometer.
- RCKit: Fixed lights not turning off (bill dispenser, printer and bill acceptor)
- API: API test page was not accessible on server.
- NXT: Fixed withdrawal from mynxt wallet. (removed trailing zeros)
- RCKit/BATM3: Improved banknote dispense error tolerance (1 thickness error stopped whole transaction, newly tolerate 10 thickness errors during transaction)
- Sever/POS: Article names on POS are now sorted based on default language of POS.
- Sever/POS: Article names on POS can have different colors.
- Sever/POS: Sorting order of Articles in menu on POS can be now altered by layout order.
- Server: Added support for logging trace level on JSON messages and Terminal calls.
- Server: Removing of existing notification rules didn't work in new UI.
- Server/POS: Invalid Payment Address field wasn't showed in administration when user wasn't Admin.
- Server/POS: Calendar Date from and Date To in Reports was not working correctly.
- Server: Proper CSS fonts were not loaded.
- Server: All transactions listing had incorrect paging.
- POS: Article name text on POS was sometimes too small.
- Terminal: Fixed typo in Czech translation (bankvek -> bankovek)
- Terminal: Communication with server is now synchronized on terminal side (nonce fails solved)
Version 20150415(Server) and 20150414(Terminal):
- Server: Added support for Virtual Terminals - what is it good for will be announced later when feature leaves pilot.
- Server: Added JSON API for calling Virtual Terminals listening on TCP port 7742
- Documentation: New documentation of CAS JSON API http://docs.generalbytes.apiary.io/
- Terminal: Terminal now sets his the timezone based on the timezone set at location specified on server.
- Server: Added helps in terminal settings
- Server: Admin pages load faster now(gzip+caching).
- Server: Blue chrome bar theme color is now blue
- Server: Disabled AML now hides AML settings.
- Server: CNB (Czech National Bank) Fiat Currency provider needs to be explicitly enabled(frs.cnb=true in server.properties), otherwise Yahoo Finance is used.
- POS: POS refunds can be optionally forwarded to invalid payments address.
- Server: All Terminals Transactions page has now correct ordering (newest transactions on the top)
- Server: Fixed column names in articles report
- Server: Fixed layout on cashboxes page
- Server: Invalid sell payments (BTC payment arrived but amount doesn't match) are now marked as ERROR+INVALID PAYMENT.
Important Security Fixes:
- Server/Terminal: Increased protection against replay attack vector on Terminal to Server calls
- Server: Added coinfloor.co.uk rate source
- Server: New UI design
- Server: BATM Server product renamed to Crypto Application Server
- Server: All Terminals Transactions page is now pagable.
- POS: Fixed two NPE crashes
- RCKit/BATM3: Bitcoin Store ported on RCKit and BATM3.
- Server: Added possibility to add note to existing transaction record and change transaction state.
- Server: Added support of CoinMate.io exchange
- Server: POS: Added two new reports for POS
- Server: POS: Articles can be created on for each POS
- POS: Article menu is now downloaded from server
- POS: Added support for NFC cards
- Server: Added possibility to list all transactions of all terminals.
- Server: Clearing counters writes into event also cashboxes contains.
- Server: All currency values on pages are now aligned to right and trailing zeros are stripped out.
- Server: SELL counters in "counters cleared" event didn't have correct name.
- Server: Blockchain.info wallet was not working when password contained special characters such as % or !
- Server: POS: Items sold didn't have crypto price written in DB.
- BATM1/2: New UI design. More modern look.
- RCKit/BATM3: Display how much time customer has to send bitcoins to ATM.
- Terminal: Ability to set default background colors.
- Server: CZK currency exchange rate is now downloaded from Czech National Bank
- Server: Disable other options if report to HQ is disabled.
- BATM1/2: Fixed camera light didn't turn off after leaving the screens - bug introduced few builds back
- Server: Added ability to whitelist terminal's IP address/mask.
- RCKit: Added more debug information about banknotes dispensed or dispensing errors.
- RCKit: Dispenser CAD banknote settings changed to support only polymer banknotes (91 micrometer thickness).
- RCKit: Increased number of banknote pick retries from 2 to 10 for dispensing banknotes.
- Terminal: Terminal IP address is now logged into master.log.
- RCKit: Color of buttons wasn't changed after the exit from Administration (restart was needed).
- Server: Fixed 0E display problem on POS orders page.
Important Security Fixes:
- Server: New version of https server that serves terminals - CVE-2015-2080/JetLeak
- RCKit: Added support for Altcoins
- Terminal and Server: Added support for NXT altcoin.
- Server: Added support for CoinOfSale.com payment processor.
- Server: Sell offer expiration time now can be set on server. It is duration in which transaction from customer must be seen on bitcoin network. Otherwise the sell transaction timeouts.
- Server: Possibility to set "Invalid Payments Address" where sell transactions with invalid amount or received after timeout will be forwarded to (if not set = payment will be send back to sender)
- Server: Added new notification when invalid(late or wrong amount) payment is received/forwarded.
- RCKit: Removed BTC symbol from top left corner.
- RCKit: On Privacy notice, list of things that will be collected wasn't always readable based on background color.
- RCKit: Screen for collecting email with Fingerprint AML didn't have proper layout.
- RCKit: Added support for changing color of buttons on main screen in administration on terminal
- Terminal: Added ability to set custom camera focus length in administration
- Terminal: Added sending hw information about terminal on server (such as bill validator fw version)
- Server: Added displaying version and serial number of bill validator on server
- Terminal: USA flag is displayed for english language when USD currency is set.
- Terminal: CANADA flag is displayed for english language when CAD currency is set.
- RCKit: Exchange rate has now always same color as background
- Server: Bitstamp ratesource now also uses order book for exchange rate in depth of 10 BTC
- RCKit: Camera focus was not set correctly (Logitech camera was remembering wrong focus length even after was disconnect)
- Server: After certain amount of time server stopped downloading new blocks from blockchain. Checking of number of confirmations is now performed with blockchain.info api
- Server: Added notification on Cashbox banknote counts (Low and High)
- Server: Added showing total number of banknotes in cashbox.
- Server: Added more debug log information for troubleshooting bitcoin network related issues.
- RCKit: Terminal can now dispense more than 100 banknotes. Banknotes are dispensed sequentially by batches of 100 banknotes.
- Server: Exchange rate from Cointrader was incorrectly calculated from highest buy/bid side instead of lowest ask sell side
- Server: Exchange rate from Cointrader was refactored to compute the sell/buy price from orderbook.
- Server: Cash Low event was incorrectly reported.
- Server: Fixed typo in default sell ticket template: DON'T LOOSE => DON'T LOSE
- Server: Fixed unnecessary AML requirement during withdrawal when maximum anonymous amount is about to be withdrawn.
- RCKit: Added support for optional fingerprint reader
- Server: Added descriptions to cash limits
- Terminal: QR codes are now bigger on the paper.
- Terminal: Acceptor communication time-outing refactored to use uptime instead of current time (current time changes during boot time)
- RCKit: Added default text to paper wallet: "keep this QR code private!"
- RCKit: Keys on keypad for entering phone and OTP are regrouped a little for better usability.
- RCKit: Added jump to scan address screen right after printing wallet.
- RCKit: Improved spacing on done/error screens.
- Terminal: Frequency of sending information about inserted banknotes was shortened from 5sec to 2 seconds.
- RCKit: Fixed icon centering issue on transaction done+failed screens that was introduced in 20150223.
- Terminal: Button "Buy bitcoins" is hidden until all information about inserted banknotes reach the server.
- Platform: Added partial support for BATM3 model
- Terminal: Refactored MEI acceptor code to support also MEI recycler
- Terminal: Instructions on sell BTC screen are now more descriptive.
- Terminal: Fixed BIP21 compatibility issue of QR code on redeem ticket (bitcoin://).
- Terminal: Fixed MEI acceptor communication code to support firmwares with multiple fiat currencies.
- Server: Added new batm-manage command to send btc payments.
- Server: Added searching in identities
- Documentation: Installation manual was updated with following chapters: Best Practices, Counters and AML/KYC.
- Server: Added link for jumping from transaction to identity.
- Server: Added link for jumping from transaction to related transaction (from withdrawal to sell).
- Server: Added displaying also identities in not registered state. (used just SMS/fingerprint and not id card)
- Server: Added more logging into Cointrader exchange support.
- Server: Added more time (2 minutes) between confirmation reached and sell on exchange attempt. Cointrader had issues.
- Server: Custom message can be entered before sending registration acceptance or rejection.
- POS and Server: POS can now send list of items that are linked to payment order.
- Server: Identities were not recorded to transactions when SMS AML was used. Fingerprint AML was ok.
- Server: Fixed not showing sell counters in terminals list.
- Server: Sell BTC OUT,IN and ERROR counters were not increasing.
- Server: Fixed not showing correctly name of event SCREEN SCAN REDEEM TICKET ENTERED in admin
- Server: In AML phone scenario customers which just provided phone number were considered as registered after their first purchase/sell.
- Server: Fixed one AML scenario when two identities could exist with same phone number.
- Server: Identities with fingerprints which were registered and later rejected were still considered as registered.
- Server: Added support for GB POS
- Server: Fixed Cointrader exchnage - deserialization after obfuscation.
- Server: Fixed missing POS administration in menu in mobile web.
- Server: Fixed Bitstamp sell function to send orders with only 8 decimal places.
- Server: Added support for bitreserve.org Wallet
- Server: Added support for Chain.com Wallet (private key always resides on ATM server)
- Server: Location has timezone now. This enables storing terminal events,transactions and banknote history time with correct local time. (Not always terminal and server are in same timezone)
- Server: When exchange strategy 2 or 3 is used increase cryptoamount purchased by miner's fee(0.0001) to prevent hot wallet balance decreasing by miner's fee with each transaction.
- Server: Terminal serial number was missing in email body.
- RCKit: Fixed disappearing button "buy bitcoins" when "transaction limit is reached".
- Terminal: Fixed crash during transaction preparing stage (between qrcode scan and insert cash screens) during server disconnect.
- Terminal: Fixed not reporting returning banknote event
- Terminal: Ability to set minimum cash amount for buy transaction (first banknote denomination)
- Server: Indicate in buy transactions that coins were withdrawn from exchange
- RCKit: Changed order of keys in paper wallet template. First print private and then public key.
- RCKit: Camera focus changed to match new camera holder during id card scan.
- Server: Wait 1 minute between transaction seen with desired number of confirmations in blockchain and sell on exchange
- Terminal: Fixed application crash when server disconnect happens during crypto amount calculation on cash insertion screen
- Server: Added support for Quadrigacx.com exchange.
- Server: Transactions were not marked as purchased in buy crypto scenario.
- Server: Fixed result reporting in Cointrader exchange.
- Server: Added support for Cointrader.net exchange.
- Server: Show total value of cashbox in administration.
- Server: Added withdrawal strategy. Terminal can now deny withdrawals of sales made on different machines
- Server: Substates of Buy and Sell transactions are now displayed in transaction list (also with tooltip).
- Server: Banknotes are now displayed sorted by denomination in cashbox view in administration.
- Terminal: Banknotes refused by bill validator are now logged also into events (added also other acceptor debug messages).
- Terminal: Fixed case when banknote is not counted when internet gets disconnected during banknote acceptance.
- Server: Cassette banknote count can be now set to 0.
- Server: Buy transactions were not properly marked as purchased.
- Server: Number of confirmations for withdrawal and sell can be set by user.
- Server: Withdrawal transactions now show to which sell transaction relate to.
- RCKit: Added complete Sell and Withdraw functionality - Finally!
- Server: Added support for displaying cashbox contains
- Server: Added watchdog for blockchain headers download in Payment manager. Server is stopped completely if blockchain headers are not downloaded within 30 minutes.
- Server: Banknote history now contains also banknote direction and cashbox name
- Terminal: To access cash related functions in administration on terminal, stacker/cashbox must be out of terminal.
- Terminal: Error counter is now also displayed on terminal in administration
- Terminal: Fixed screen saver timeouts (sometimes user was kicked sooner from screen to screen saver)
- Terminal: Fixed screen saver timeout during money insertion (when there is some banknote inserted, screen doesn't timeout now)
- RCKit: Disabling bitcoin email purchases disabled printing paper wallets instead
- Server: Fixed paging on transactions page
- Server: Fixed problem with admin adding terminal without preexisting location and notification policy.
- Server: Added even more logging into Bitfinex Exchange extension.
Important Security Fixes:
- Server: Fixed leaking database credentials in plaintext into admin-boot.log (Thanks to Nicolas from balticintelligence.lv)
- Server: Added support for unpairing terminals in batm-manage (used when replacing cpu unit)
- Server: Added support for DKK currency
- Server: Added support for JPY currency
- Server: batm-manage usage was printed when upgrading terminal.
- Server: Added more logging into Bitfinex Exchange extension.
- Terminal: Fingerprint reader didn't always initialize (added multiple retries).
- Terminal: Collecting Fingerprint was behaving incorrectly - always wanted to enroll the fingerprint (problem introducted in 20150108)
- Server: Added export to CSV function for Transactions, Banknote History and Events
- Server: Bitfinex exchange now waits for purchase to finish up to 5 hours and performs withdrawal asynchronously.
- Terminal: Added support for Terms and Conditions on Terminal
- Server: Added notification when transaction cash limit is reached
- Server: Added enabling/disabling sending BTC via email
- Server: IP address of logged user is written into DB.
- Terminal: Removed text "Optionally you can track status of the transaction on our website" on transaction done screen
- RCKit: Fixed app crashes when purchasing BTC and exchange rate is 0.
- RCKit: Bill validator was accepting cash after terminal start.
Documentation - Terminal and Server Installation Manual
Documentation - JCM Bill Validator Service Manual
Documentation - BATMTwo Wall Mounting Template
Documentation - BATM3 Fiat currencies official bill set list October 01, 2016_sorted by country.
Documentation - BATM3 MIXED fiat currencies official bill set list October 01, 2016