NOTE: To get quickly notified about new releases and other important information join our
GENERAL BYTES Telegram channel https://t.me/generalbytes.
Server: Server license can be now displayed or changed via ./batm-manage license
Server: Added support for BAY currency BitBayCoin https://bitbay.market/
Server: Ability to check if terminal is locked or deleted via Extensions.
Server: Fixed support for block.io wallet. Block.io changed API.
Server: Fixed XSG currency logos.
Server/Terminal: Added support for XSG (SnowGem) crypto-currency https://snowgem.org/
Server/Terminal: Updated underlying libraries.
Server: Passwords use now more secure algorithm.
Server/Terminal: Percentage fee is displayed on the ticket.
Server: Coinbase - to financial institution can't be blank
Server: LTC and DASH email and SMS purchases didn't work.
Server: Crypto-settings cloud not be saved by user with Customer role.
Terminal: Hungarian language translation fixes
Terminal: Terminal wasn't sending identity phonenumber to server for registered users in some cases.
Server: Extensions can now implement IdentityProvider that can be used by server.
This can enable you to lookup identities for example in your external back end system.
For more information see getIdentityProviders method on IExtension interface.
Server: Identities returned to extensions now contain also limits.
Server: Added support for rate source price stabilization.
Server: Added support for https://coingi.com exchange.
Terminal: Added printer test into administration.
Server: Bitfinex improvements.
Terminal: LTC addresses starting with 3 will no longer be recognized by terminal.
Server: Added Coinbase Pro Support.
Server: Infura wallet takes application id as one of the parameters.
Server: Unification of CSV export with or w/o identity.
Server: Improved buy/sell logging.
Server: Added catching of exceptions produced by extensions.
Server: Sharper Sumcoin logo.
BATM3: BATM3 now supports up to 6 cash cassettes.
Terminal: Serbian language update.
Server/Terminal: Added initial support for PK project.
Server: Organization / Location cannot be deleted (when Person is deleted).
Server: Transaction analytics didn't work for all currency combinations.
Server: Added support for http://dvchain.co/ exchange. Thanks to: @ztnark
Server: Added support for NULS coin https://nuls.io/ . Thanks to: @naveen7252
Server: Custom coins are no longer required to be in public github repo by administration software.
Server: Notifications now use terminal timezone time.
Server: Videos couldn't be deleted in admin.
Server: Added support for MUSD (MoveX USD https://movex.space/ ) token.
Server: Added support for THBX (Digital Thai Baht) token.
Server: Terminal buy rate was not correctly reported on coinatmradar.com when exchange strategy 0 was set since 20190313.
Server: Fixed Stream365 rate source.
Server: Fixed ANT, HBX and VOLTZ coin icons.
Server: DASH sell support is temporarily blacklisted in this release due to instability of
underlying dashj library provided by 3rd party affecting overall server's stability.
In technical terms dashj library is memory leaking and having issues to sync with rest of DASH network.
Dashj team confirmed that they are working on resolving the issue.
Once the issue is fixed by 3rd party we will un-blacklist DASH sell in future releases.
DASH buy functionality remains unaffected.
If you wish to still provide DASH sell support for your customers than you can
whitelist DASH sell support by creating empty file in /batm/config/whitelist_DASH.
Please note that our tech. support will not help resolving DASH sell related issues until its fully supported again.
Server: We upgraded xchange library dependency. Make sure your extension uses same version.
Server: Custom strings can be now different for every language.
If custom string for specific language is not set - english is default.
Server: Ability to ban (US/Canada) customers by specific phone line type (restrict VOIP etc)
Server/Terminal: Added support for ALL fiat currency.
Server: Added BAT support for Coinbase.
Server: Added support for HBX https://hashbx.io
Server: Added support for VOLTZ https://voltz.io/
Server: Added 365.stream rate source
Extensions: Resful services can now use custom SSL certificate.
Extensions: Refactored currency codes and banknote sizes.
Server: Added bitflier.com USD exchange
Server: Bitstamp library upgrade.
Server: Improved logging.
Server: Upgraded xchange library dependency
If you are using/developing your extensions please test this release with your extension
before deployment into production.
Server: Persons can be now deleted.
Terminal: Unknown currency icon is now vectorized.
Terminal: Don't display wallet QR code on No wallet screen when no URLs to wallet app is configured.
BATM3/RCKit: BRL currency can be now also dispensed.
BATM3/RCKit: Better logging of failed withdrawals.
Server: Fixed DASH library memory leak.
Server: Sell fee was not reported to coinatmradar.com when was set to 0%.
Server: Logfile time format now uses 24h format instead of 12h
Server: Read only user couldn't use tags and analytics
Server: Watchlist scan didn't work when user was logged via url
Server: Fixed BAT support.
Server: $PAC crypto-settings were not saved.
BATM3/RCKit: Fixed RSD banknote thickness for cash dispenser.
Extensions: ITransactionListener has now method isTransactionApproved allowing extension to approve/disapprove transactions.
Terminal: Fixed Bulgarian language translations.
Terminal: Light on/off crashed service sometimes.
Server: Sales were failing when sell hot-wallet was incorrectly set. Broken since 20190214.
Terminal/Server: Added support for terminal registration number that can be displayed in top left corner.
Terminal/Server: Terminal can be configured to automatically restart
6 times in row if network connection is not present for more than 1 hour.
Server: Experimental two-way support for BitcoinCash.
Server: Experimental two-way support for Sumcoin.
Open Extensions: Any coin can now be implemented two-way.
See BitcoinCash example (BitcoinCashDefinition.java and BitcoinCashPaymentSupport.java)
Server: Demo wallet is now supported for all crypto-currencies.
Terminal: Anonymous identity couldn't be deleted.
Server: Fixed fiat settings clearing when assigned to deleted terminal
Server: Fixed terminal duplication of new terminals.
Server: Fixed video upload permission for customer role.
Server: Upgraded dashj library.
Terminal: Italian language translation fixes.
Terminal: Bulgarian language translation fixes.
Server: Added support for ANT - Aragon Network Token - https://aragon.network
Server: Added ExtensionContext functions: findTransactionsByIdentityId, findAllIdentitiesByState, searchWatchList
Server: Coinmate.io exchange default withdraw priority is now HIGH (withdraw in 15mins).
Server: Identities can be now exported in CSV.
Server: Added new role support Junior(doesn't see accounting sensitive information).
Server: Discount codes can now hold note to let operator write for example how and to who he distributed the code.
Server: Added possibility to delete users.
Server: Improved filtering terminals and articles by tag.
BATM3/RCKit: Sending receipt via email or SMS is now possible also on machines with printers.
Server: Database and CVS exports now contain more data such as fee set during the transaction, current exchange rate, etc.
Server: You can now set withdrawal priority on Coinmate.io exchange via parameters: HIGH or LOW. LOW is default.
Server: Identities listing and search results are now separated into pages of 25 records.
Server: Identities listing displays now also number of transactions in last 3 months.
Server: Improved CAS pagination for lists with too many pages.
Server: Coinmarketcap ratesource can now contain api key.
Server/Terminal: Improved terminal upgrading mechanism.
Server: Fixed pagination when number of records had same number as page size.
Server: Fixed telegram bot exception handling, bitfinex deposit addr
Terminal: Fixed animation bug.
Terminal: Fixed CLOAK logo.
Terminal: On enter destination address screen small “paper card” now contains correct coin logo.
Terminal: Are you PEP question is now translated to EN, CZ and SK languages. And text is now visually centered.
Terminal: Improved terminal upgrading.
Server: Profit can be now set up to 100%.
Terminal/Server: Added support for BHD currency.
Terminal: Changed hibernate version used by master service
Terminal: Fixed KWD currency accepting.
Terminal: Fixed paper-wallet only mode. Paperwallet was printed twice.
Terminal: Fixed epsilon character in font.
Terminal: Fixed Italian translation
Server: Added possibility to set cash limit per Terminal per direction (Sell or Buy).
Server: Added server log rotation.
Server: batm-manage script now accept multiple serial numbers when upgrading terminals
Terminal: Raw QR code contains is written into event records when scanned on enter destination address screen.
Server: More efficient way that terminal upgrades are downloaded(package is downloaded from HQ just once).
Server: Added support for ETH on Coinmate.io exchange.
BATM3/RCKit: Changed CHF banknote sizes for 10 and 20 CHF (for 2017+2018 series). Please use latest banknotes only.
Do not forget to notify us when you need to change support for 100 and 1000 CHF in 2019 when banknotes enter circulation.
Server: Improved Kraken exchange error handling.
Server: Fixed BCH Bitstamp withdraw.
Server: Fixed logging some lines twice
Server: Fixed Chinese and Norwegian language translations.
Server: Fixed NPE in transactionInfoSellCryptoInternal.
Server: Ping times were not correctly set when terminal was in error state.
BATM3/RCKit: Fixed dispenser name.
Terminal/Server: Added ability to reject Politically Exposed Persons when buying or selling coins.
Server/BATM3: Added support for KWD currency
BATMTwo: Added support for printer.
Server: Tags are now per organization.
Server: Read server restore password on the beginning of restoration process.
Server: Cashbox analytics now work with tags.
Server: Identities searched by phone via telegram do not need to contain country code prefix any more.
Server: Blockable organizations
BATM3/RCKit: Display toast when new wallet is getting printed.
Terminal: Fixed Turkish translation.
Server: Allow hashtag in MySQL server password
Server: Fixed identity error when opening some identities.
Server: Fixed wallet support for HitBTC exchange.
BATM3: Printer status fix.
Server: Added telegram command "info terminals" - to display status of terminals.
Server: Added telegram command "info balances" - to display balances of crypto configurations.
Server: Added telegram command "info idenitityid/phonenumber" - to display detail about identity.
Server: Added CashBox analytics - server can now tell you how much cash is or was in the terminals at any given time.
Server: Telegram command "info remoteTransactionid" now displays also properly error codes and identity id.
Server: Terminal name is now displayed in headers on more pages.
Server: Emails sent to customers by server have now "Reply-To" address set from Organization if filled.
Server: Added payment method parameter for Coinbase exchange
Extensions: Added method to find identities by phonenumber or id into IExtensionContext
Server: When dispenser cassettes banknotes counts are set from admin no event record was stored on server.
Server: Added EU sanction list
Server: Added Czech sanction list
Server: Added support for Terminal tagging. Terminals can be assigned and filtered by tags.
Server: Added telegram command info to provide information about transaction based on remote transaction id.
Terminal: Added Greek language support.
Server: Faster login into admin
Server: Better description of ip whitelisting
BATM3/RCKit: Added support for DOP currency dispensing.
Server: Display terminal name in header of page.
Terminal: Improved detection of acceptor and added error Acceptor not detected.
Server: Fixed Telegram notifications testing from admin.
Server/BATM3/RCKit: Receipts can be now delivered also by email or SMS.
Server: Notifications can be now delivered via Telegram.
Extensions: You can now talk to extensions via Telegram. See ChatBotExtensionExample
Server: Coinbase ratesource now uses version 2 API. Coinbase switched off version 1 API.
Server: batm-install now checks if server has enough RAM(4GB) to operate product.
Server: CSV transaction exports now contain also Note.
Server: Database performance optimizations - added indexes.
Server: Added 2 bitcoin addresses blacklisted by OFAC.
Server: bitflyer.com ratesource added.
Server: Unified implementation of Fix Price Resource for all crypto-currencies.
Server: More links in admin are clickable.
Terminal: Toast messages are now queued.
Extensions: Added identityPubllicId and discountCode into sellCrypto method
Extensions: Added findTerminalBySerialNumber to IExtensionContext
Server: Database fixes. In IPC scenarios DB connections were not properly closed.
Server: PDF Invoice generation failed when some of the company information was missing.
Terminal: Terminal will not accept legacy bitcoincash address when scanning QR codes.
Terminal: Face-capture didn't save photo in multi-currency setup.
Server/Terminal: Added support for Arabic language.
Terminal: Exchange rates on terminal screens are now updated and read from local cache.
Terminal: Added possibility to reset camera focus to a default value.
Server: Fixed exchange rates publishing to coinatmradar.com in case of invalid terminal settings or missing ratesource.
Server: Fixed database transaction handling (double-transaction) in sell transaction.
Server: Fixed NPE when sell transaction invoked from Extension fails.
Server: BitcoinPay support has been fixed. API changed over the time.
Server: Added support for deleting users.
Server: Terminal application crashlogs can be sent automatically by email to GB developers.
To enable this feature create empty file by: touch /batm/app/master/server.telemetry
Telemetry doesn't transfer any privacy or accounting sensitive data.
Server: Exchange rates are now updated in cache faster from exchanges.
Server: Terms and conditions can have now more than 10000 characters.
Server: Increased admin session timeout from 30 minutes to 60 minutes.
Server: coin.cz url now contains also crypto currency. Useful in cases when one address exists in multiple networks.
Server: Added support for BCH explorer in admin.
BATM3/RCKit: "Withdrawal is not possible + reason" toast message text is now stored also in event logs on server
Terminal: Do not report change of server ip to default via crash logging mechanism.
RCKit: Dispense card button on rckit now wont appear.
Server: Removed some FLASH coin rate sources as they don't exist any more.
Server/Terminal: Terminal can play fullscreen video in screensaver mode. Use skins functionality to upload video.
Terminal: Added support for Turkish language.
Server: Added support for BCH and LTC for MrCoin.eu rate source.
Server: Fixed compatibility with Bitcoind v0.17
POS/Server: Added support for ypub and Mtub.
BATM3/RCKit: Printer communication disconnect is now reported as error.
BATM3/RCKit: Do not offer printing paper wallets when machine is out of paper.
BATM3/RCKit: In cash collection mode 1 and 2 print receipt before clearing.
Extensions: ZIP paper wallet generation is now possible to generate from extension.
Billing: Added export of invoices as PDF.
Terminal: Fixed possible application crash on insert cash screen when rate source is not available
Terminal: Fixed possible application crash on buy coins error screen when server is not available.
Terminal: Acceptor communication disconnect is now reported as error on server.
Terminal: Added acceptor reconnect functionality when communication fails.
Terminal: GUI fixes. Some field text colors didn't reflect configuration settings.
Server: Fixed paperwallet generator for Bitcoincash.
Server: Fixed terminal offline notifications.
Server: Coinmate.io extension now withdraws correct amount (including withdraw fee).
Extensions: Fixed compilation issues for external contributors.
Server: Added support for MKR crypto-currency https://makerdao.com
Server: Added support for BAT crypto-currency https://basicattentiontoken.org
Server: Added support for REP crypto-currency https://www.augur.net
Server: Added custom string "sms_otp" to be able to set sms message text when delivering one time passwords to customers.
Server: Allow variables in SELL text notifications.
Server: List of identities is now pageable.
Server: Discount codes now also contain text notes (displayed only in admin).
Server: ERC20 gas limit calculation is now dynamic.
Server: Added links to etherscan.io for ETH addresses in transactions list.
BATM3: Added multi-currency support for recycler.
Server: Database loading fixes.
Server: Fixed sell price publishing issue to coinatmradar.com
Terminal: Fixed exchange rate animation on terminal screen and resolved issue when exchange rates are missing when ratesource is not available.
Terminal: Fixed recognition of ethereum IBAN address format.
Terminal: Arrow on the screen pointing to selfie camera is now pointing to correct camera.
Terminal: Fixed BGL currency support. BGL currency is now interpreted as BGN.
Terminal: NFC reader initialization fix.
Terminal: Fixed LTC private key recognition.
Extensions: Fixed error when calling terminal functions from extension on terminals with ip whitelisting enabled.
Communication: To get quickly notified about new releases and other important information join our
GENERAL BYTES telegram channel https://t.me/generalbytes
Extensions: Added EXPERIMENTAL support for ERC20 tokens.
Server: Added EXPERIMENTAL support for DAI crypto-currency https://makerdao.com.
Terminal: Terminal "I Agree" can have a count down timer. Customer needs to wait specified amount of time before "I Agree" button is enabled.
To enable 10 seconds delay specify in terms_and_conditions custom string: "!10!Your custom text"
BATM3/RCKit: Bill dispenser now supports new 200 CHF banknote size. Please stop using old 200 CHF banknotes.
Server: Added support for coindeal.com ratesource for FTO currency.
Server: Added support for therocktrading exchange for BCH currency.
Server: YobitRateSource now support also BTC, LTC, MAX, DASH, LSK and DOGE.
Server: Bitcore address validator now conforms to new address format.
Cloud Billing: Increased time to expect payments to 2 hours.
Terminal: HR language fixes.
Server: Fixed customer registration (lazy loading issue)
Server: Removed Yahoo Finance and Cointraders rate source.
BATM3: Private key is read back from NFC card after it is written to it before dispensing.
Terminal: Flags on choose language screen are now pagable.
Server/Terminal: Added transaction_failed_additional_message custom string.
You can write there text that will be displayed to customer on Transaction Failed screen.
Terminal: Flag images are now improved.
Terminal: Buy altcoin messages now use name of crypto currency.
Terminal: Uptime in seconds is reported in terminal started event.
Terminal: Added support for ypub and Mtub.
BATM3/RCKit: Warn user when cashboxes information is not saved.
BATM3: Added warning about NFC cards running low.
Server: Removed support for btc-e exchange.
Server: Removed support for CoinKite.
Server: Monerod wallet didn't work when you had multiple accounts.
Extensions: Fixed classloading issue of REST services.
Extensions: Extensions can now easily expose RESTFul services.
For more information read here:
Extensions: Extensions can now detect server version via IExtensionContext
Extensions: Added ability to create sell transaction from extension via IExtensionContext
Extensions: Added ability to obtain terminal cash information from extension via IExtensionContext
Extensions: Added ability to obtain terminal exchange rates from extension via IExtensionContext
Extensions: Added ability to list terminals and their locations via IExtensionContext
Server: Added support for CloakCoin cryptocurrency https://www.cloakcoin.com
Server: Monero wallet fixed compatibility with Monero 0.13.0.3
Server: Added support for EUR, GBP, JPY on Bitfinex exchange and rate source.
Terminal: Terminal can now scan XMR subadresses
Terminal: Improved QR code scanning when invalid QR code is present.
Terminal: Corrected Russian language translations.
Terminal: Corrected Croatian language translations.
Server: Web admin error page improvements.
Server: Jersey & Guernsey added into list of countries on server.
Terminal: Added support for dispensing AED currency.
Terminal: Changed position of clear cashboxes button.
Terminal: Display South African flag for english language when ZAR currency is used.
Server: Corrected detection of CAS server port.
Server: Added support for $PAC crypto currency https://paccoin.net/
Server/Terminal: Improved currency logo resolution on welcome screen.d
Server: Added support for BCH for Coinmate.io exchange.
CortexPay: Improved scanning of QR codes when cloning wallets.
CortexPay: Adjusted minimum tx fee.
Extensions: Extensions can now create tasks.
Extensions: Payment support API refactored.
Extensions: SVG currency logos are now supported.
BATM3/RCKit: All languages flags didn't fit on screen correctly.
Server: Added support for Estonian language
Server: Database performance improvements.
Server: Added GBP, SGD, AUD, CZK, CAD and CNY support for Coinbase exchange.
Server: Sumcoin bech32 addresses support.
Server: Fixed possible error 500 while exporting CSV.
Server: Fixed Romanian language translation.
Server: Fixed Croatian language translation.
Server: Upgraded DASH library to respect required protocol upgrade.
Server: Added ability to blacklist two-way support for currency. For example for LTC by creating file /batm/config/blacklist_LTC
Server: Ability do blacklist two-way support by creating file in /batm/config/
Server: LISK address validator fix
Server: Patched Bitstamp library with fixed withdrawal issue.
IMPORTANT: Please perform backup before this upgrade. See ./batm-manage backup command. Nothing should happen, but better be safe than sorry.
Server: Added support for Zcoin crypto currency zcoin.io
Server: Added support for Linda crypto currency lindacoin.com
Server: Improved caching of exchange rates on server.
Server: Added database indexes for faster database response times. Please perform backup before this upgrade.
Server: Include into analytics calculations also transactions that deliver coins to customer but fail afterwards on exchnage
Server: Fixed possible database deadlock.
Server: Fixed virtual terminal API - broken since 20180913.
Server: Added support for LISK crypto currency
Server: Added support for ANON crypto currency
Server: Added USDT rate source.
POS: Fixed SSL issue.
BATM3: Fixed NXP NFC card reading - added padding.
Important Security Fixes:
Server: New version of https server that serves terminals - CVE-2018-12536, CVE-2017-7658, CVE-2017-7657, CVE-2017-7656
Terminal: Welcome screen can now contain unlimited number of coins thanks to added paging.
POS: Articles on POS can be now tagged to enable better filtering in reports.
Server/BATM3: Added signalization of paper low and paper refill.
Server: Added admin service URL auto-detection.
Server: Optimized configuration parsing.
Server: Improved TLS error signalization.
BATM3/RCKit: Fixed cash dispensing when 2 cassettes had same denomination set and banknotes count was running low or some banknotes were rejected.
Server: Coins with space in name of coin symbol were not supported.
Terminal: Fixed camera QR code scanning loop eating CPU cycles.
Terminal: JEP banknotes were not accepted by terminal due to acceptor firmware reporting wrong currency (CIP).
Server/Terminal: Ignore invalid character ',' in serial number.
Server: Coinmate.io exchange LTC sending and deposits didn't work.
Server: JAVA8 on server is now required. Otherwise your server will be broken. Use "./batm-manage info" command to find out what version of java you have.
Server/Terminal: Added support for Jersey (JEP) currency.
Server/Terminal: Added support for Scottish pound (ECO) currency.
Terminal: Added possibility to make QR code on receipt/ticket from any variable. Use qr(variablename)
Server/BATM3: Added possibility to dispense NFC card only after providing fingerprint matching existing identity
Server: 3rd parties can now implement 2-way support for their coin using Extensions. Read more at https://github.com/GENERALBYTESCOM/batm_public/blob/master/server_extensions_api/src/main/java/com/generalbytes/batm/server/extensions/ICryptoCurrencyDefinition.java
BATM3: Card dispenser firmware version is now written into event log when dispensing card.
Server/Terminal: New authentication scheme. Terminals now generate their own client certificates when talking to server.
Server/Terminal: Paper wallets now contain also crypto-currency symbol.
Terminal/POS: Updated DASH logo.
Server: Coinmate.io exchange now supports also LTC.
Server: Added missing jquery-mousewheel support.
Server: ITransactionListener.onTransactionUpdated wasn't called.
Server: Password reset urls now contain correct https port.
Server: Identity approval url links didn't work(error 500).
Server: Fixed null pointer exception when selling coins.
Server: Ethereum wallets were not backed up.
Server: Quadriga exchange implementation was not respecting required 2 seconds sleep periods between calls.
Server: Added option to search for transaction by transaction id from top bar
Server: Added face capture - Terminal can now collect photo of customer every transaction and store it on server (must be enabled on server in terminal settings)
Server: Added support for HitBTC exchange
Server: Added Electra coin electraproject.org
Server: Added support for custom transaction values on tickets returned by extension for more information read ITransactionListener.onTransactionCreated();
Terminal: Added Armenian language support
Terminal: Added support for NXP NFC card reading (not writing)
Terminal: Bulgarian language translation corrections.
Server: ./batm-manage send payment was incorrectly forwarding LTC when destination address started with M.
Server: It wasn't possible to create terminals on server.
Server: Coinbase exchange now supports also ETH and LTC
Server: Extensions can now send email and SMSes
Server: Extensions are now notified when transaction is created or updated
Server: Added bittrex.com exchange support
Server: Added burst-coin.org
Terminal: Display message when invalid ETH address is scanned.
Terminal: Display Buy and Sell exchange rates in screen saver and other screens
Server: DOGE coin formatting on server improved.
Server: Define order of coins on screen by drag and drop in terminal configuration on server.
Server: Accept coinbase.com generated M addresses for Litecoin
Server: Added Bitgo logging.
Server: State province is now reported also to coinatmradar.com
Server: Terminal Info and HW info stored differently
Server: Fixed Ethereum address checksum validation (thanks goes to Coinfinity)
BATM3: Do not drop NFC cards on the floor.
Server: Added support for Bitsend BSD bitsend.info
Server: Added support for Bitcloud BTDX bit-cloud.info
Server: Added support for Megacoin BTDX megacoin.eu
Server: Added support for Bitcoin Private BTCP btcprivate.org
Server: Added support for Sumcoin sumcoinindex.com
Server: Added support for BitGo Express wallet.
Terminal: Removed support for legacy addresses in Bitcoin Cash
Terminal: Added redeem ticket validity time on redeem ticket.
Terminal: Code is now compiled with D8.
Server: Code is now compiled for Java 8.
Server: SmartCash improvements.
Server: Futurocoin improvements.
Server: Added BCH support for Bitstamp exchange
Server: Ratesource fiat currency for sell was read from buy ratesource.
Server: In AML10 - refuse customers when both names match. "Gutiérrez problem".
Server: Minimum and Maximum satoshi per byte wasn't saved properly.
Server: Blockchain height could be interpreted incorrectly when block explorer returns -1
Server: POS Article reports fixed.
Terminal: Fixed italian translations.
Terminal: Added Bulgarian language.
Terminal: Added Macedonian language.
BATM3/RCKit: Added HRK and PLN support for cash dispenser.
Server/Terminal: Added support for VND fiat currency.
Server: Rate source Not Available notification is not sent every 4 hours when rate source is not available.
Server: POS improvements.
Server: Future Coin improvements.
Terminal: Buttons skinning refactored.
Terminal: Fixed Spanish translation.
Server: BitFlyer identity checking fix.
Server: Added SYS crypto-currency syscoin.org.
Server: GDPR functions 2/2: Identity and person data get anonymized automatically when not used for more than 10 years.
Anonymization is possible to invoke manually when customer asks for it.
Automatic anonymization needs to be enabled on organization. No action is required if you are US operator.
Server/Terminal: Added HRK,UYU,SAR and KES currency support for cash dispenser.
Terminal: Added Gibberish detector when filling first name and last name in AML type 10.
Server: Added grep function into LogViewer.
Server: Improved coinmarketcap ratesource.
Server: Added LTC support for coinmate.io.
Server: Master.log had root permissions preventing logging.
Server: Added Behavioral analytics. See which screens and how often are visited by your customers.
Server/Terminal: Added AMD currency.
Server/Terminal: Added MKD currency.
Server/Terminal: Added MYR currency.
Server/Terminal: Added BCH address format support.
Server: Faster Ether wallet generator.
Server: Terminal offline notification can be now specified in minutes. Before it was one hour.
Server: Added ETH support for bitstamp exchange.
Server: Added BCH support for coinbase wallet.
Server: xchange library dependency version changed from 4.2.1 to 4.2.3. Make sure your custom extensions are also upgraded.
Terminal/Server: Allow terminal display counters even when terminal is marked as not active
Server: Fixed withdraw error label (Fingerprint error)
Server: Kraken exchnage parameters didn't fit into DB field
Server: Identity approver search didn't work
Server: AML & KYC type 10 didn't work when customer was already registered.
Server: Registration emails didn't work when customers were registering only with email.
Server: Fixed NPE error when converting Litecoin refund address.
Server: Fixed directory ownership permissions that prevent terminal upgrade. Broken in 20180525.
Server: Added Futurocoin - futurocoin.com support.
Server: GDPR functions part 1/2. Personal information manipulation is tracked in audit log.
Also possibility to export identity data was added.
Terminal: Banknote dispenser improvements.
Terminal: Added support for 10GBP polymer dispensing.
Server: Added DigiByte - digibyte.io support.
Terminal: Fixed Japanese and German translations.
Server: Fixed crashing list of transactions (broken since 20180510)
Server/Terminal: Added OFAC checking in AML Type 10.
Terminal: Fixed German language translation.
Server: Identity now contains also information about document type and document validity to.
Server: Fixed invoice payments.
Server: Added support for DASH InstantSend for terminal withdrawals (Make sure you have riskbox set higher than transaction amount)
POS: Added support for DASH InstantSend payments.
Server/Terminal: Added support for KES currency
Server/Terminal: Added support for ISK currency
Server/Terminal: Added support for UYU currency
Important Bug Fix:
Server: Added support for M addresses on server for Litecoin network. Please upgrade if you use Litecoin sell feature.
Terminal: Added support for factory reset. Press S2 button on motherboard while being on error screen.
Server/Terminal: New via coin logo
RCKit: Improved printer detection.
Server/Terminal: Added Bitflyer.jp customizations
BATM3/RCkit: Fixed cashbox contains printing.
Server: Added support for Flashcoin (flashcoin.io)
Server: Added support for SmartCash (smartcash.cc)
BATM2: Flags on language screen didn't fit in properly
Terminal/Server: Added support for Taiwanese language.
Server: Remove duplicated extensions records if occur during customer's extension development.
Server: Added detailed logging for Coinbase.com services (Wallet and Exchange)
Terminal: Refactored printing service to support printer auto-detection.
Terminal: Portuguese translation fixes.
Server: Do not allow to change crypto currency in crypto settings when crypto setting is already assigned to some terminal.
Terminal: Added possibility to set static IP on terminal.
Terminal: Display bill dispenser version in terminal administration (if bill dispenser was used)
Server: Printing monero paper wallet didn't work.
Server: Incorrect VIP limits calculation. VIP limits didn't override standard limits.
Server/Terminal: Added experimental support for Monero (monerod-rpc-wallet).
Server: './batm-manage info' prints out also Java version information
Terminal/Server: Fixed terminal crashes when server sends invalid data (broken since 20180331).
Terminal: If word "datasaving" occurres in special_configuration custom string then:
ATM uses 3x less data because it pings ATM server only every 15s (instead of 5s)
Server/Terminal: Added support for SAR currency
Server/Terminal: Added support for TRY currency
BATM2: Welcome screen now displays multiple coins. "Choose altcoin" screen no longer exists. All coins are now equal.
Server: Coinmarketcap ratesource now supports USD and EUR fiat market.
Server: One unresponsive exchange rate source should not be able to block other terminals/rate sources.
Server: Fixed BTX rate source.
Terminal: Fixed Georgian language translation.
BATM3/RCKit: Added support for TWD currency for dispensing.
Server: Added support for BitCore (BTX) coin
Terminal: Added support for Portuguese language
Server: Invoices now display also history of payment addresses and transactions.
BATM3: Shortened dispensing time
BATM3/RCKit: Fixed EUR thickness to lower number of rejected banknotes while dispensing cash.
Server: Video upload didn't work in Firefox
Server/Terminal: Total cash collection amount was incorrectly calculated when multiple fiat currencies are enabled.
Server: Fixed Java7 compatibility.
Server: Fixed jocket library memory leak.
Server: SMS messages were sent but returned error.
Server: Fixed JS error when testing GB API key
Server: Fixed typos
Server: Added ability to set optionally minimum and maximum mining fee per byte for forwarding transactions.
BATM2/BATM3: HWTester Wi-Fi improvement.
Server: Server is now publishing also Flat fee and Minimum buy/sell amount to coinatmradar.com
Server: Terminal can be now deleted multiple times. Previously could be deleted only once.
Terminal: Added support for MXN dispensing.
Server: Customer role can now create Persons.
Server: Transaction limit on ETH address didn't work
Server: Admin log viewer fixes.
Server: DB index fix on crypto-settings.
Server: Mobile wallet settings in crypto settings were not copied when duplicating.
Server: Cash limit per crypto address now applies only to anonymous transactions. Previously applied for all levels.
Server: Fixed transaction size calculation for BTC, LTC, DASH
Terminal: On some screens was displayed "buy bitcoin" instead of "buy altcoin"
Terminal: Logo on Welcome screen has now fixed size.
Terminal/Server: Cash collection total was counted incorrectly when multiple fiat currencies was present.
Terminal: Fixed MXN/MXP currency recognition.
Terminal: Maximum number of lines in welcome text is now set.
BATM3/RCKit: When only one altcoin was enabled sell functionality was not available.
BATM3: Fixed RON banknotes dispensing (transparent window issue)
Server: Depth of the market used for rate calculation is now 2BTC for Coinmate Exchange
Server: Sell transactions were not forwarded since 20180131 due to bug computing low mining fee.
Server/Terminal: Fixed DASH sell and NFC support. DASH two-way support is now fully functional.
Server/Terminal: Added support for GTQ currency.
Terminal: Display fixed fee on display and ticket as separate amount.
Server: Identities are sorted by modification date and can be approved by user form different organization
Server: Don't mark sell transaction as TIMED-OUT when transaction ARRIVED.
Server/Terminal: Added support for THB currency
Server: Added Dash Demo wallet and exchange
Server: ZAR denominations were not complete.
BATM3/RCKit: Fixed DASH redeem ticket.
CortexPay: It is now possible to buy coins on POS too.
Server/Terminal/POS: Added experimental 2-way support for DASH
BATM2: BATMTwo now supports NFC card reader.
Terminal/Server: Added support for UAH currency
Terminal/Server: Added support for CRC currency
Terminal/Server: Added support for GEL currency
Terminal/Server: Added support for ZAR currency
Terminal/Server: Recommended wallets can now be specified per crypto-currency
Terminal: Added support for Ukrainian language
Terminal: Added support for Georgian language
Terminal: Added support for Latvian language
CortexPay: Payment method now has also a number. Helpful on noisy places such as disco.
CortexPay: POS now has a new menu for functions.
Server: CoinMarketCap rate source now supports more crypto currencies.
Server: Added coin.cz support as LTC wallet.
Coin.cz: Coin.cz has now also amount conversion for LTC.
BATM2/RCKit: Enable wallet balance checking also for LTC on BATMTwo and RCKit.
Terminal: Corrected serbian UI translation
Server: The option for enabling/disabling 2FA was not displayed for users with "read-only" permissions
Server: Identities could not get approved by user from different organization than is the terminal.
Server: Coinbase exchange withdrawing didn't work.
POS: Don't display NFC card private key on choose payment method when card is tapped.
Server: ./batm-manage send payment didn't work for LTC and DASH addresses.
Server: Auto reconnecting to DB didn't work.
Server: Video upload limit fixed (15MB max).
Server: Server forwards funds to originating address rather than invalid payments address when wrong amount is sent.
Server: Added full backup and restore in batm-manage command. Everything is now backed up including application, database, identity data and more.
Server: Fixed fingerprint registration. Broken since 20171101.
Server: Fixed terminal upgrades in docker environment.
Server: Notifications were not sent if person was from different organization then terminal.
Server: Exchange settings were not displayed in case of BCH.
Server: Added support for Fiat settings. ATM can now refuse to accept certain banknote denominations.
Server: Removed Yahoo Finance rate source (Yahoo no longer offers this as free service)
Server: Fixed Skin uploading
Server: Yahoo Finance shutted down their exchnage rate provider service.
Please upgrade to this version that uses different provider for fiat to fiat conversion calculations
Server/Terminal: Added support for Bitcoin Cash
Server: Added support for BCH to Quadriga and Kraken
Server: Added support for containerized (docker) environment [based on patches contributed by inbitcoin.it]
Server: Fixed support for Quadriga API v2.
Server: Fixed support for Coinbase Exchange.
Server: Reset of password via web admin didn't work.
Server: Fixed selecting of crypto currency in cryptosettings.
BATM3/RCKit: Added support for HKD dispensing
Server: Customer enrolled URL in SMS didn't work when user wasn't logged to admin server.
Server: List of persons wasn't correctly loaded from correct organizations in notifications.
Server: It is now possible to edit note in cash collections
Server: Display more descriptive terminal errors on server (i.e.: terminal ip not whitelisted)
Server: Withdraw transactions were not listed in list of transactions (broken since 20171023)
Server: It is possible to set individual transaction limits on each identity.
Server: List of transactions and analytics are filterable by cryptocurrency
Server: added ./batm-manage unban-ip ipaddress command
BATM3: Terminal didn't enter screensaver mode
Server: User password reset link didn't contain correct url.
Server: Added LTC+CAD support to QuadrigaCX
BATM3: If ATM has more cryptocurrencies configured then welcome screen has coins on home page and not under altcoins button as in previous versions.
BATM3: Added crypto to cash direction support for Litecoin - Yes, finally!
Server: Added Litecoin demo wallet.
Server: Added support for DASH on Kraken exchange
BATM3: Printer test now prints also serial number and terminal sw version.
POS: Litecoin tipping is now working on POS.
POS: Bitcoin tipping in now turned off due to high mining fee related to the forwarding transaction.
Terminal: Timeout to scan code on enter destination address is now 2 minutes (before it was 1 minute)
Server: Litecoin transaction forwarding mining fee was 0.002 instead of 0.001.
Server: New rules were not saved in notification policy
RCKit: SELL button state (show/hide) wasn't updated on RCKit.
BATM2: BATM2 should not ask for sell rate.
BATM3: Fixed NFC crashes.
Server: Customer Enrolled notification now contains clickable link for faster identity approval.
Server: Notifications now don't have editable fields which are not used.
BATM3/RCKit: Dispenser firmware version is written into events.
Server: Do not request exchange sell rate if machine is BATM2 when pinging.
Terminal: Display exchange rates in groups in screensaver.
Server/Terminal: Added support for Hungarian language.
Server/Terminal: Added support for RUB currency.
Terminal: Improved French translation.
Server: Added clue for installing missing curl.
BATM3: Printer USB driver initialization didn't work correctly(conflict with card dispenser).
BATM3/RCKit: In some languages alternative english message "Touch screen to start" was missing.
Terminal: CHOOSE LANGUAGE is now written only in english language.
Terminal: Australian flag is now displayed for english language when AUD is a main currency
Server: Upgrading terminals from admin didn't work
Server: Ethereum Geth wallet bug fixes
Server: Itbit.net fixes (btw: exchange removed withdrawal functions from API).
Server: It is possible to report issue/feature request from server admin.
Server: It is possible to send server logs from server admin
Server: It is now possible to duplicate notification policy
Server: Server now warns you if you try to upgrade terminals before server.
Terminal: Ethereum logo wasn't visible on dark colored backgrounds.
Server/Terminal: You can now set your own message instead of "Buy Bitcoins!".
Server: Wallet had to be configured even for strategies where is not required.
BATM2: Camera was detected only in some of the USB ports.
Server/Terminal: Added support for potcoin.com
Server: Faster login on Digital Ocean due to different source of random entropy
Server: Ethereum Geth wallet support is working again + help section was improved. Please read it.
Terminal: Fixed GBP to GIP
Terminal: Don't crash terminal application when customer doesn't fill ticket template.
Server: Added rate limiting on Bitfinex
Server: Invoices are now marked as failed when incorrect amount is received.
Terminal: Added Norwegian language
Server: Logs for support are now sent via FTP and automatically added to support conversation
Server: Added HKD currency support
Terminal: Improved Spanish translation
Server: Added possibility to change user's password via batm-manage command.
Server: Fixed 2FA dialog canceling
Server: Added 2FA support.
Server: Added support for GIP and PHP currencies
Server/Terminal: Added support for Slovenian language
Server/Terminal: Added support for HUF currency
Server: List of terminals should now load faster.
BATM2: Due to high number of languages some flags were missing language names.
Server/Terminal: Added support for PEN currency.
Terminal: Spanish has now Peru flag when PEN is used.
Terminal: Added Serbian language
Terminal: Added Lithuanian language
Server: BTC price is calculated from depth of market on 5 BTC for following exchanges: BitFlyer, Bitstamp, Coinfloor, Coinmate, Cointrader, Kraken, The RockTrading, Bitfinex.
Server: It is now possible to disable address global blacklist (default is ON)
Terminal: French language has Quebec flag when CAD is enabled.
Server: It is now possible to also delete terminals.
Server: Added user role for support. Same as read only user + it can see logs.
Server: IP addresses are now banned only when at least username matches.
Server: Server now uses different e-mail service for sending notifications.
Server/Terminal: Terminal now displays specific error message when whitelisted ip doesn't match
Server: Added ability to turn off ip address white listing.
Server: Resetting user's password now alsop unbans user's ips
Server: CAS user's IP address gets banned after 4 unsuccessful logins.
Server: Server now whitelists terminal's IP after first connection with terminal.
Server: Added support for sending password reset links.
Server: Added more scam addresses to black-listed addresses
Server: Fixed not working email sending/email notifications.
Server: Discount code error was displayed when entering discount code in some cases.
Server: Don't display warnings when executing mysql database commands.
Server: Added support for new Coinbase wallet API (v2) which supports BTC+LTC+ETH.
Server/Terminal: Added support for displaying maintenance message to customer when terminal is marked as not active.
Terminal: Terminal now displays exact error instead of just "No Internet"
Server: Display that license is not valid when upgrading with deactivated license.
Server: More intuitive way on how to disable each KYC/AML group.
Server: Coinbase ratesource now supports LTC and ETH
Server: Upgraded XChange libraries to 4.2.1
Server: Display only skins of the organization of the logged in user.
Server: Fixed bitfinex connector (trade id was higher then integer range)
Server: Added possibility to blacklist crypto currency addresses.
Server: Added ETH and LTC support to QuadrigaCX
Server: Added exchange strategy: Receive coins to the Hot Wallet. After that, sell same amount on the Exchange.
Server: Improved log viewer in admin.
Server: Admin log is now also viewable via web
Server: Fingerprint registrations were failing.
Server: Make links to litecoin addresses also clickable in list of transactions.
Server: Improved log navigation in browser.
Server: It was impossible to reject unregistered identities.
Server: Ethereum help now contains couple of fixes that reflect newer version of geth
BATM3/RCKit: Customers were not receiving withdrawal ready SMSes
Terminal: PLN currency wasn't accepted on MEI bill acceptors.
Server: Added ability view and search server log from web admin (only for administrators)
Server: Fixed bitstamp LTC withdrawing
Server: Fixed incorrectly calculating sell amount.
Server: Fixed few cases when sell transaction wasn't forwarded due to incorrect rounding.
Server: Added support for LTC on Bitstamp.net
Server: Only entities that can be deleted have delete button.
Server: Added possibility to duplicate cryptosettings
Server: Exchange Buy test failed for Kraken exchange when no fiat was deposited in past.
BATM3/RCKit: Fixed text label "Chosen amount:" when choosing sell amount.
Server: Fixed day picker
Server: Fixed discount codes null pointer exception
Server: Fixed publishing to HQ of terminal price and location functionality when terminal had more than one location
Server: Fixed missing images in ethereum help
Server: Fixed floating point error when checking balance in DASH and similar currencies via RPC.
Server: Fixed generating seed when new server is installed.
Terminal: Sometimes it is possible to insert more cash than is allowed.
Server: Added ability to duplicate crypto settings
Server: Added More logging when sending identity info
Server: Now all of the notifications contain serial numbers.
Server: Fixed few typos.
Server: Customer transaction volumes were incorrectly calculated
Server: Identity approving didn't work for identity approver.
Server: Discounts are not listed on server when some of the discounts doesn't have fiat currency set
Terminal: Fixed QR code scanning of altcoins: Mainly DASH
Server: Fixed web admin errors when user forgets to enter timezone.
Server: Added ability to set fix fee per transaction in addition to percentage
Server: Added notification when short counters are cleared
Server/Terminal: Added TWD, NOK, NZD, DOP, RSD, INR, KZT currency support.
Server: Provide machines with recycler same firmware as for acceptors
Server: Send payment command line tool wasn't working.
Server: coin.cz private key wallet didn't work
Server: Under some circumstances it wasn't possible to edit terminal on server.
Terminal: Altcoin QR code addresses were not scanning.
Server/Terminal: Discount codes support (customer can now use discount codes to get better fee).
Server/CortexPay: LTC is now supported also for receiving payments.
Server: List of crypto currency settings is displaying more details.
Server: Minimum banknote is now per cryptocurrency (moved from terminal settings to crypto settings)
Server: Exchange rate "updated at" is now displayed also in terminal's time on server.
Server: Shortcut to terminal's list of transactions
Server: Sprites are now filterable by organization
Server: When rate source is not available balance was not cleared.
Server: Error was displayed when analytics button was pressed when no terminal was created on server.
Server: When error transaction is manually resolved information is sent to Coinnections.
Server: Fixed timezone exception.
BATM3/RCKit: Show upgrade acceptor button also on rckit and batm3.
BATM3/RCKit: Fixed occasional crash when redeeming ticket
Terminal: Fixed race-condition crash when no exchange rate is available.
Server: Installer now supports Java 8 and Ubuntu 16.04+
Terminal: Updated Slovak language translation - many translations are missing.
Terminal: Updated Czech language translation.
Server: Added buy exchange strategy 5 - Send coins to a customer from Exchange without purchase on exchange.
Terminal: QR code scanning didn't work for Altcoins: LTC, ETH...
BATM3/RCKit: It is now possible to withdraw cash by scanning private key on paper wallet
Terminal: Option do not print buy tickets
Terminal: Application was crashing after scanning of XPUB.
Terminal: Exchange rate wasn't updated in screensaver on welcome screen when only one fiat currency was set up on machine.
Server: Identity querying worked always even when it was disabled on terminal.
Server: Cash collection feature was missing in BATMTwo settings on server.
Server: Identity searching is now improved.
Server: Transaction limits are calculated from midnight on terminals that are deployed at location that is on US soil.
Server: Errors in events are now written in text from instead of error number.
Terminal: Labels in insert cash were shifted to make place for discounts.
Server: Identity querying didn't work GB hosted server since 20170421.
Server: Include all buy transactions into transaction limits. (Also the ones that finished with error).
Server: SMS Notifications were not sent.
Server: Under some circumstances SMSes were not sent.
Server/Terminal: Voip phone numbers were not restricted on unregistered level.
Terminal: Camera focus preview in Andministration didn't work since 20170406
Terminal: Added support for MEI bill acceptor firmware upgrade.
BATM3: Added support for eGalax touch screen.
Server: Added Billing for SMS.
Terminal/Server: Missing NFC cards in machine are now reported.
Server: It is possible to jump from Terminal to cryptosettings.
Terminal: Exchange rate wasn't updating in screensaver mode.
Server: Could not create new Person on server.
Server: DB connection wasn't automatically closed when terminal was asking for wallet balance.
Server: Fixed blockchain height watching - it was too slow.
Server: Hosted customers get warning about unpaid invoices.
Server: Improved thread logging.
Server: Do not download OFAC twice on server's start
Server: Fixed some cases in which thread didn't close the connection.
Server: Fixed acceptor firmware sending from server.
Server: Notification policies, locations, persons, users, poses are now also filterable by organization
Server: User needs to type new password twice to get it changed (protection against typo in password)
Terminal: Improved QR code scanning speed
POS: Forwarded transactions with multiple outputs are now optimized on size
Server: Virtual terminal's AML limits are now back in settings.
Server: Server was sending SMS multiple times when payment timed out.
Terminal: Exchange rate scrolling sometimes stopped.
Server: Analytics are now available across all terminals.
Terminal/Server: Added possibility to add custom screensaver message
Terminal: Added vietnamese language
Server: Incoming sell transactions are now watched for 3 days (refunds are possible even after 3 days)
Server: It is now possible to move identity from Not Registered state Rejected state.
Server: Coinnections now receive information about sell at the moment of withdrawal.
Terminal: Scrolling of exchange rates stopped scrolling when language was changed.
Server: Terminals can now have nicknames - you will always see nickname next to the terminal's serial number.
Server: Added better logging of transaction limits.
Server: Buy and Sell crypto settings are now divided into separate tabs so it doesn't confuse BATMTwo users.
Server: Only terminal settings relevant for given model are now displayed.
Server: Added support for generating paper wallets for TKNCoin
Server: Fixed compatibility with Ubuntu 14.04.5 (Removed JVM param -XX:+UseCompressedOops)
Server: Analytics now doesn't use server time but terminal time.
Server: Analytics - charts now have totals in tooltips and fiat currency in amounts.
Server: Fixed creation cryptoconfiguration
Server: User interface of management of crypto currency settings was refactored so it should be more easy to switch from one setting to another on one or multiple terminals.
BATM2C: Video on scan address is now removed until we find out why stopping the video blocks user clicking.
BATM2C: Video on check wallet balance is now removed until we find out why stopping the video blocks user clicking.
Server: Sell arriving sms was sent in some cases twice
Server: Sell successful notification wasn't sent when sell strategy was 1.
- Server: Added terminal analytics - charts
- Server: Not all transactions were reported to Coinnections extension
- Terminal: Application on terminal crashed, when customer registration was denied.
- Coin.cz: Send payment from command line didn't work when there wasn't enough coins for fee and fee was dynamic
- BATMTwoC/BATM3C: Ethernet button is now hidden.
- BATM2: Added support for AKAREL2 hardware platform.
- Server: Updated Jetty to latest stable version in attempt to fix top sockets being left in CLOSE_WAIT state.
- Server: Ping with invalid token can block database.
- Server: Fixed 0-confirmation corner case
- Server: Server now watches confirmations of incoming transaction in order to enable withdrawals.
- Server: Better displaying of related transaction when linking sell and withdrawal.
- Server: Displaying error page when error happens.
- Server: POS couldn't download configuration when xpub was used.
- Server: Fixed db connection returning after SMS send
- Server: Fixed publishing to HQ.
- Server: Fixed auto-finishing. When rate source wansn't available transaction ended up in endless loop.
- Server/Terminal: Added support for auto-finishing buy transactions.
After 10 minutes server automatically completes buy transaction when somebody inserts cash and forgets to press buy bitcoins or internet goes down.
- Server/Terminal: Added support for accepting multiple cash currencies. For example EUR+USD+CAD.
Please note that you need to have firmware in bill acceptor that supports more currencies.
Also note that not all combinations of currencies are available.
- Server/Terminal: Added support for DASH crypto currency https://www.dash.org
- Server/Terminal: Added support for WDC crypto currency https://worldcoin.global/
- Server/Terminal: Added support for TKN crypto currency
- Server: Added support for exporting billing invoice items and sums of the amounts.
- Server: Fixed null pointer exception when executing buy order via virtual terminal API
- Server: Fixed closing of sidebar menu (now folder stays opened)
- Server: Fixed calendar widget.
- Server: Invalidated sell transactions are no longer calculated into the limits.
- Server: Fixed context menu size.
- Terminal: Fixed scanning of QR codes of alt coins.
- Terminal: Added support for Modenero hardware.
- Server: Terminals can be now upgraded to the latest version by users from web interface.
- Server: Added notification that is fired when rate source is not providing price for more than 30min.
- Server: Updated support for Gulden coin.
- Server: Fixed menu scrolling.
- Server: Fixed not working OFAC checking broken in 20170104
- Server: Fixed invoicing in billing
- Server: Fixed send payment from command line.
- BATM3: Fixed CAD polymer dispensing on dispenser.
- Server: If logged user on server has assigned person from US then dates and times are displayed in US format.
- Server: Added support for different US states on server
- Server/Terminal: Added support for TokenCoin.
- Server: Added support for limit per address.
- POS: Destination address can be specified as xpub
- BATM3/RCKit: Improved polymer banknotes dispensing from bill dispenser (20EUR,allAUD,5GBP)
- Terminal: Updated NL translation
- Server: Coinnections have now 3rd url parameter and communication is stored in events.
- Server: Amounts are now better formatted in notifications
- Server: In list of identities are now displayed also names of identities.
- Server: Added tooltips on terminal statuses
- Server: Fees on forwarding transactions are now dynamically calculated.
- Server: IMPORTANT: Transaction limits were incorrectly calculated(monthly limit was used). Issue was introduced in 20161212.
- Server: Risk level evaluation didn't work on main server environment.
- Server: Fixed incompatibility with blockchain.info. (blockchain.info broke the api compatibility few weeks ago)
- Server: It is now possible to reject identity without refilling the identity's name etc.
- Server: Coinnections now receives cryptoAmt in correct format and null values are not sent
- Terminal and Server: Added support for Kazakh language
- Server: Added initial support for Coinnections. How to enable Coinnections integration check help section on server.
- Server: Identity reject/approve messages are now per user.
- Server: Added robots.txt to prevent web indexing.
- Terminal: Fixed crash when no AML is present. Introduced in 20161201.
- POS: Fixed NPE crash
- Server: Fixed import export db timeout.
- Server: Added multiple lists of transactions (all, buy, sell...)
- Server: Added support for state for Canada and USA in identities and locations.
- BAMT3: Added Swiss mode for anonymous purchases (buy only on paper wallets)
- BATM3/RCKit: Added experimental 0-confirmation withdrawals (dangerous don't use yet)
- Server: Increased thread pool size to 100 threads.
- POS: Server ip can be set when admin key is scanned.
- Server: Updating fiat currency exchange rates is now much faster.
- BATM3+: NFC scanning stopped working after sending transaction from card on machine.
- Server: API key wasn't saved when creating new organization.
- Server: DB Transaction wasn't committed when sell transaction timed out and sms was sent.
- Server: Fixed changing currency of balance when changing currency of the terminal was 0.
- Server: Removed withdrawal strategy nr 2.
- Terminal: Fixed "was sent" typos.
- Extensions: Added DEX coin.
- Terminal: NFC card scan home screen added.
- Extensions: Groestl coin image was too big
- Server: Server was sometimes sending 2 smses in sales process when sell offer timed out
- Server: Added bity.com ratesource
- Terminal: Fixed CH flag (color and size)
- Server: Sending SMS may produce database connection to return to pool after 900 seconds.
- Server: Number of available supply on exchange was incorrectly calculated from crypto not from fiat money
- Server: Cash allocation should work only when cash withdrawal strategy is 0.
- Terminal: QR code scanning is too slow or not working.
- Server: Added list of sell transactions that allocate cash for withdrawal.
- Server: Added possibility to allocate and deallocate sell transactions.
- Server: GB API key is not mandatory now.
- Server: Fixed sending SMS via GB api from machines.
- BATM3+: It is to possible now send bitcoins with NFC card when selling bitcoins.
- Server: Default forwarding mining fee increased to 0.0002 BTC (people were waiting for withdrawals for too long)
- BATM3/RCKit: Allocation of money for withdrawal. Banknotes are reserved for the customer's transaction (for 30days and until sell offer expires)
- Server: Added Yahoo finance rate source
- Coin.cz: Added support for CHF and JPY
- Server: Customers didn't receive SMS when they printed ticket but didn't send bitcoins
- Terminal: Screen background color was yellow after different language was set.
- Server: Removed bitcoin average ratesource - replaced with Yahoo finance. Older version of API not working and new version's free plan didn't allow support for multiple currencies.
- Server: Test SMS messages are now sent by organization on which SMS test is executed (not the user who executed test)
- Server: Custom strings are html escaped now. It caused layout issues.
- Terminal and Server: Added support for Deutschschweiz language
- Terminal: Terms and conditions can be multilingual now. Different text based on chosen language
- BATM3 and RCKit: Added support for new 50 CHF banknote
- Server: POS article report is now more human readable/understandable.
- Terminal: Updated german language translations
- Server: Improved look on big wide screens
- Terminal: Terms and condition button did not have correct color when language was changed.
- Server: Fixed Coinmate.io exchange multiple api keys support.
- Server: SMS were not sent when you run your own server - broken since 20161019
- Server: Sprites and videos were stored into wrong directory
- Server: password parameter fields didn't work when copypasting my mouse.
- RCKit: NFC card options were displayed on RCKit.
Server and Terminal: Server can refuse to accept cash if operator doesn't have enough coins in wallet or fiat on exchange.
BATM3+: NFC card can be now dispensed also without need of customer providing his cell phone number.
Server: SMS were not sent when approving/rejecting identity and when testing sms sending via web interface
Server: First login of new user on server always showed error page after login.
Server: Fixed invalid dropbox links on videos
BATM3: Fixed issue with printer configuration not being correctly written on the data partition.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SMS:
From this release SMS messages will no longer be provided for free.
We just couldn't keep them for free anymore due to high number of machines operated around the world (around 8000 sms this Septemeber).
Some of the customers had high number of notification rules resulting in sending almost 4 sms with each bitcoin transaction.
You have two options:
1. Create your own account on twillio.com and set api keys on your organization on backend.
2. Obtain GB API key from GENERAL BYTES and we will invoice you on the end of the month with BTC. Price will be same as with twillio.
Please obtain API key before upgrading:
From this release on you will have to pay to GENERAL BYTES for SMSes that are generated by your server/terminal.
To have SMS functionality working please obtain API key from general bytes by sending email to support at generalbytes.com containing:
1. Your Company name
2. Your name
3. First 5 letters of your license key
Invoices for SMSes will be sent to you every month and will be payable with BTC.
Server: Added support for Geth ETH wallet
Server: Added ability to automatically obtain and store into identity information about the owner of cell phone number used for transaction
This feature works only for US and Canada cell phone numbers and it is charged service (0.13 USD/check). You need GB API KEY for this feature.
BATMThree Plus series: Terminal can now issue, dispense and accept NFC cards.
Terminal and Server: Added support for CHF currency.
Server: Don't stop server if unused fiat currency exchange rate is not available.
Server: Rewritten database connection pooling for master service
Server: Therocktrading.com exchnage now supports also LTC, ETH and new API version.
Server: Now it is possible to see total amount transacted by the identity
Server: It is possible to hide all warnings by clicking on the screen next to them.
BATM3 and RCKit: Please wait after scanning id card was too small.
BATM3 and RCKit: Don't count into cash limits sales requests that are expired.
Terminal: Removed infinity loop during the submission of customer registration data
Server: Help icons were not displayed
BATM2: Cash limit exceeded is now written with bigger letters.
Server: Fixed new server installation bug. It was impossible to create new organization due to error in list of countries
Server: Removed trailing zeros (.0000000 ) in CSV exports.
Server: Terminal profit is now also duplicated when duplicating terminals.
Terminal: Terminal's configuration is now saved on terminal's partition only when contains changes
Server: Exporting all terminal transactions to CSV was broken in 20160902. Exporting separate terminals worked.
Server: Fixed publishing terminal status. It was broken in 20160902.
Terminal: Timezone was set on every machine's reconnection. Now it is saved only when is different from current.
Server: Added support for having cash limit per bitcoin/altcoin destination address. To avoid structuring.
Server: Added ability to send a test SMS in notifications.
Server: Exchange order ids, and wallet txids are stored in database and exported in CSV
Server: Added filtering terminals by organization
Terminal: New hw tester 4.0 for faster reflashing(reactivation)
Server: Password fields are refactored to prevent browser auto-completion.
Server: Added support for helps to extensions
Terminal and Server: Removed support for Windows Phone.
Terminal: Fixed visual formatting on purchase/sell done/fail screen (sometimes currency was on next line or overlapping amount)
Terminal: Cancel button wasn't displayed during buy transaction when first banknote was rejected due to money limit
Server: Terminal unpair-terminal command didn't check for root permission
Server: Cash collection can be now exported as CSV
Server: Don't display old version warnings for POSes
- Server and Terminal: Added support for KRW currency
- Server and Terminal: Added support for BGN currency
- Server: Added support for coinfloor.co.uk
- Server: Added possibility to turn off buy bitcoins option via buy exchange strategy -1
- Server: Terminal version is displayed in serial number to tooltip
- Server: Server warns operator if the server or terminal version is older than 2 months
- Server: Changed way of how terminal is moved between locations
- Server: Added support for Liberland state
- Server: Server also warns you if you have terminal online, you publish information to HQ but you don't publish location
- Server: Block.io wallet has now option(optional parameter) to specify miners fee (low, medium or high). low is now new default.
- Server: Added Coinmate order book caching to avoid IP to be banned.
- Server: Terminal settings were not saved when terminal had more than one terminal deployment. Broken since 20160822.
- Server: bitflyer.jp didn't work BPUB-85
- Terminal: Fixed japan letter N (kana) in font
- Server: Added support for bitflyer.jp exchange
- BATM3: Added support for writing to NFC cards.
- Server: When xpub QR code is scanned on the machine the address is automatically calculated(BIP32 or BIP44 is detected).
- Terminal: When private key QR code is scanned on the machine the address is automatically calculated.
- Server: Added CZK market to Coinmate exchange.
- BATM3: Bill acceptor was incorrectly detected as bill recycler. Broken since 20160727.
- BATM3/RCKit: Invalid denominations were displayed in configure cash dispenser when no information was set on server.
- Server: Added support for ILS cash currency
- Server: Added support for COP cash currency
- Server: Added export of transactions with identity data (and phonenumber used)
- Terminal: Added support for Korean language
- Terminal: Updated Japanese language
- Terminal: Updated Chinese language
- Terminal: Show different language flags(CO,MX,SP) for spanish language based on cash currency (COP,USD,MXN,EUR)
- Server: Don't buy bitcoins with added miner's fee
- Server: Viewing rejected identity thrown error
- Server: It wasn't possible to reject unregistered identities
- Server: It is possible now to change cash currency of a terminal without need of creating a new one.
- Server: Fixed HQ publishing terminal online fix
- Server: Limits are now calculated only from transactions that has same cash currency of the terminal.
- Server: Don't allow to set empty shared secret hash and display meaningful message.
- Terminal: When terminal displays error on the screen it can also display image of where else to buy bitcoins? You can for instance place into skin map of alternative locations.
- BATM3: Terminal can now read RFID bitcoin cards
- BATM3: Added support for printer with higher paper capacity
- BATM3: Added support for 2 cameras (one for selfie and one for qrcode/document scanning)
- Server: Notification is generated when balance is cleared.
- Server: Server warns you if you have terminal online but you don't publish information to HQ.
- Server: Phonenumber used in transaction is now present in export
- Server: Added templates for SMS and Email receipts.
- Terminal: When customer inserts cash and leaves machine button buy bitcoins will be pressed after 15 mins of inactivity automatically.
- Documentation: BPUB-62 describes how to install BATM server on ubuntu server 16.04 information also added into youtube video.
- Server: Don't report cash high with every inserted banknote. Report it just once.
- Server: Context menu on terminals wasn't fully shown
- Server: Transaction error code is now reported via notification in text form
- Server: Coin.cz didn't display transactions generated by Coin.cz
- Server: Coin.cz now displays time also on unconfirmed transactions in wallet.
- Terminal: ATM didn't go into screen saver when it was started with error (Internet error for example)
- BATM3/RCKit: Only same fiat currency of bill dispenser can be set as is on the server.
- BATM3/RCKit: Button SELL BITCOINS wasn't hiding when there was not cash for dispensing available.
- POS: Fixed POS Category navigation issues.
- Server: Added possibility to set bill dispenser banknote counts remotely
- Server: Added ability to duplicate terminals (create new terminal based on existing terminal's settings)
- Server: Added possibility to delete awaiting identity.
- Server: Display Identity's current transaction limits on identity detail page
- Server: Display Identity's list of transactions on identity detail page
- Server: Coin.cz now returns times based on chosen timezone
- Server: Coin.cz now displays time when transaction was seen at the blockchain
- Server: Profit can be now set up to 50%
- Terminal: Tip on POS is now chosen from 3 buttons. Same as regular POS has it.
- Server: Payments couldn't be manually forwarded when more than 1000 receiving addresses were generated
- Terminal: Higher DHCP retry count (99999) wasn't applied when current year was above 2015.
- Terminal: Don't set timezone on every re-connection
- Terminal: Internal storage was used twice per second to store internal information about banknotes and events (probably bricking the atm after some time)
- Terminal: Don't overload events with multiple same qr code scanned when checking wallet balance or redeem ticket.
- Terminal: Camera focus during selfie wasn't focused to infinity.
- BATM3/RCKit: Identity is not forgotten between sell and withdraw. It should be.
- Extensions: Added initial support for Ethereum (we recomend to hold USD od Bitfinex and sell directly to customers from there - buy exchange strategy 1)
- Extensions: Bitstamp now supports also EUR market.
- Extensions: Bitfinex extension now supports also Ethereum and Litecoin.
- Extensions: Kraken extension now supports also Ethereum and Litecoin.
- Terminal/Server: Added support for SGD currency
- Server: List of POS orders on server is now pageable
- Server: Cryptocurrencies and cash currencies are now alpha-sorted in UI.
- Server: Rate Sources, Wallets and Exchanges are now alpha-sorted in UI.
- Extensions: Removed support for blockchain.info wallet - blockchain.info stopped support for v1 API and introduced incredibly stupid API v2.
- Extensions: Removed support for coinkite.com wallet - coinkite.com stopped service.
- Terminal: BPUB-50 - Sometimes "buy bitcoins" button didn't appear on insert cash screen and just spinner was displayed.
- Server: Built-in POS didin't work since 20160526 - fixed now.
- POS: Miner's fee is higher when tip is added.
- Terminal: It is possible to buy bitcoins and receive private key by SMS
- POS: Articles can be now in categories
- POS: Added support for TIP amounts
- POS: Articles can now have their own bitcoin destination address
- Terminal: Color of all buttons is now customizable
- Extensions: Added StartCoin support.
- BATM3/RCKit: Progress circle is now displayed during choose amount in sell process
- BATM3/RCKit: Sell bitcoin button is now hidden automatically when machine has no cash inside.
- BATM2: Terminal can send receipts by email or SMS
- Terminal: Faster bill acceptor detection
- BATM3/RCKit: Display message when customer enters the sell screen but his limit is less than lowest available banknotes
- BATM3/RCKit: Display message when customer enters the sell screen but machine has now cash inside.
- Terminal: When cash limit was reached it wasn't possible to press cancel button.
- BATM3/RCKit: Fixed typo in czech language for sending SMS
- BATM3/RCKit: Fixed check balance screen
- BATM3/RCKit: Fixed currency wrapping on sell done screen
- Server: Fixed not refreshing store items on server due to missing partner xml on remote website.
- Server: Fixed not working batm-manage send payment command
- BATM3: Added support for MEI SC Advance bill acceptor - for models BATMThreeM and BATMThreeS.
- BATM1: Added support for MEI SC Advance bill acceptor - more currencies are now supported.
- Terminal: Added support for Help button on main screen which plays video (set in skins - max video size is 20MB)
- BATM3/RCKit: Added Camera preview when scanning QR codes.
- Terminal: Skins and Videos are now stored on separate partition than application
- Server: Display terminal balance on server also in terminal detail.
- BATM3: Sometimes printer went mad during print cash boxes and print until you powered it off. It was caused by double-clicking print cash boxes button.
- BATM3: Fixed ANR message dialog after terminal start.
- Terminal: It was possible to press Cancel button during first banknote acceptance.
- Terminal: Sometimes terminal displayed old values on insert cash screen for short period of time
- Terminal: Typo in czech translation when transaction fails.
- Terminal: Typo in EN translation "Payment for this ticket is still on the way. Please come later."
- Server: Cash withdrawal didn't properly prioritize recycler.
- Server: Remote clear short counters didn't work since 20160317
- Server: Cash withdrawal wasn't dispensing lowest count of banknotes by default since 20160317
- BATM3: Added navigation buttons into the ATM UI
- Terminal/Server: Added support for Help video in skins (max video size is 20MB) - skins are not supported on terminal yet
- BATM3/RCKit: More than 99 banknotes can be now withdrawn (200 pcs now)
- BATM3/RCKit: POS now prints also receipt when payment is received.
- BATM3/RCKit: Take a photo button was moved on the bottom of the screen when taking selfie or scanning id.
- Server: Cash withdrawal doesn't work since 20160317
- Server/Terminal: Local network information is displayed on server in terminal detail.
- Server/Terminal: Added cash collection support for armory service
- Terminal: Customer can enter his phonenumber when selling bitcoins anonymously receive SMS about sell progress.
- Server: Now it is possible to export/import multiple terminals into/from one XML file.
- Server: export/import now contains also timezone in XML file.
- Terminal: Improved RU translation and added RU translation for BATM3
- BATM2: Fixed touchscreen is not sometimes responding to touches right after boot
- BATM2: Touchscreen performs "ghost touches" when nobody touches it
- Server: It was possible to create terminal with serial number ending with whitespaces.
- Server: Added Bitstamp amounts rounding. Bitstamp changed their API.
- Server: Machine is incorrectly checking if there is enough cash inside during cash withdrawal
- Server: Added OFAC watchlist identity scan support. https://sanctionssearch.ofac.treas.gov/
- Extensions: Added support for adding watchlists via Extensions for identity scanning
- Terminal: Updated italian translation (sell part was missing)
- Server: Include Error code in notification when transaction fails.
- Terminal: ID card scan wasn't sent to server when collected together with selfie.
- Terminal: Minor corrections in Romanian language.
- Terminal/Server: Added support for making selfies during the customer enrollment.
- Terminal: Added possibility to specify different welcome message. For instance when you want to call bitcoin ATM - a bitcoin vending kiosk.
- RCKit: Added option Camera Setup which indicates where is camera located and how is used. Useful when camera is located on top.
- Terminal: Some RO translation fixes.
- Terminal: Button CANCEL didn't work on Check Wallet Balance screen.
- Server: Terminal's cash dispenser algorithm selection wasn't getting saved.
- Terminal: Increased of DHCP retries on WiFi 9999 from 999.
- Terminal: Disabled Android option "Avoid poor WiFi connections"
- Server: Coin.cz information provider was returning double of address balance.
- Server: RO language couldn't be set as default language
- Terminal: Fixed missing RON currency in dispenser configuration
- Server: Added support for importing terminals from XML.
- Server: Imports and Exports are now compressed.
- RCKit/BATM3: Dispenser errors are now displayed in hex and with text error description.
- RCKit/BATM3: Dispenser cashbox holding number of rejected banknotes was incorrectly increased.
- Server: Bitcoind RPC wallet SSL connection now accepts also self-signed certificates without Common Name.
- Server: Fixed exporting of terminals.
- Terminal/Server: Added support for RON currency
- Terminal: Added RO language support.
- BATM3: Banknote jams are now properly presented to customer and also logged on the server.
- BATM3: In some cases of machine power downs during acceptance/dispension banknote history record wasn't created on server. Cashboxes contains was correct.
- BATM3/RCKit: Fixed C in mBTC. It was displayed on next line on buy and sell done screens
- Server: Added support for exporting terminal configuration. Needed for better migration of terminals between servers.
- Server: Added support for coin.cz wallet (private key only is needed and it stays on server).
- Server: Coin.cz is now used also for faster checking of tx height
- Server: Terminal's profit can be now set in 0.1% increments.
- Server: Sell offer expiration can be now set in 5 min increments.
rd wasn't created on server. Cashboxes contains was correct.
- Server: Cryptocurrency settings were not displayed when creating terminal.
- Server: Removed chain.com wallet completely
- Server: Transactions with invalidated ticket are now shown as not withdrawn in server UI
- QuadrigaCX: Fixed new SSL certificate ciphersuite mismatch by whitelisting only TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 and enabling TLSv1.2
- Server: Customers are informed by SMS and e-mail about their BTC sell process progress (they are for instance notified when they can withdraw cash).
- Server: Added ability to test terminal's crypto configuration settings from server.
- Server: Added possibility to reboot terminal remotely.
- Server: Added possibility to clear terminal's balance from server.
- Server: Added possibility to clear short counters from server.
- Server: Added possibility to prioritize banknotes in recycler during cash withdrawals leading to less often refilling of dispenser cassettes.
- BATM3: Paper is now fully cut by printer (previously it was just partially cut - resulting in situation where customers were pulling paper from the printer).
- Server: Payment addresses are not recycled any more.
- Server: Terminal configuration change is reflected on terminal without need of reconnecting it.
- Server: BitReserve.org wallet renamed to Uphold.com
- Server: Improved default sell ticket (added instructions for customers)
- Server: Bitreserve.org ratesource was not correctly labeled in terminal configuration
- Server: Removed dependency of Read-Only wallet on chain.com services which are no longer available.
- Server: Added support for read-only bitcoin hot wallet - becomes handy when your exchange has autosell address
- Server: Shorter notification messages for BUY, SELL and WITHDRAW.
- Server: Fixed browser invalid autocomplete performance resulting in inserting invalid values into fields.
- Terminal: Updated list of supported WiFi chips mac addresses
- Terminal: Fixed Czech translation.
- Server: Added atm price ticker widget which you can put on your pages. (see help in webconsole)
- Server: Added support for ItBit.com exchange - thanks to getsumbits.com
- Extensions: Added tester module for faster development and testing of newly integrated exchanges.
- Server/Terminal: Added support for AED currency
- Server/Terminal: Added support for KZT currency
- RCKit: To enter cashboxes menu, stacker doesn't need to be inside of the machine any more.
- Server: Prohibited(Rejected) identities were able to purchase/sell bitcoins under unregistered level.
- Server: When blockchain.info was down wallet balances couldn't be checked (failover to blockr.io didn't work).
- Server: Fixed DOGE rate source
- BATM3: After the recycler was "pre-loaded" with banknotes via admin it accepted only banknotes that are recycled. Machine restart was needed.
- Server: Server now checks transactions and blocks on both blockchain.info and blockr.io
- Server: Bitcoin addresses links are now opened in new browser tab/window
- Server: Added warning to the side bar if master service is not running
- Server: Added ability to invalidate redeem ticket on sell type transaction.
- Server: Display terminal serial number on terminal page in page header.
- Server: action buttons moved to the top of terminal page - less scrolling.
- Server: Another fixed blockr.io tx data info parsing.
- Server: Coinkite wallet support fixed to match new free plan API call rate restrictions (3 seconds delay between calls)
- Server: Added malleability attack resistance. Before some of the payments(sell, POS and Store) were not always forwarded to destination address.
- Server: Added url links for bitcoin addresses into web UI.
- Server: Fixed blockr.io tx data info parsing.
- Server: Blockchain.info is no longer used for checking address and block information. Blockr.io is now used.
- Server: Ability to mark sell transaction as withdrawn (in case the customer sent btc and lost ticket)
- Server: Increased idle timeout for communication with terminals. from 30secs to 60secs. Results in more reliable upgrade downloads.
- Server: Added Skins and Sprites management
- BATM3/RCKit: Added ability to set own logo on ticket via skins
- Terminal: Added ability to set own logo on screensaver and welcome screen via skins
- RCKit: Turn on palmscan light indicator when scanning document/qr code
- API: Virtual API moved from port 7742 to 7743 (it was conflicting with other services)
- Terminal: Fixed font's reversed question mark used in spanish language
- Server: Fixed identity search query when logged in as customer
- API: fixed crypto amount as optional parameter in buy and sell
- Terminal: Added support for Japanese language
- BATM3/RCKit: Added bill dispenser support for XAF currency.
- BATM3/RCKit: Added bill dispenser auto-recovery from power loss during bill count.
- Server: Admin account wasn't created after first login. (bug introduced in 20150625)
- BATM2: Fixed spanish text breaking layout in "Enter destination address".
- BATM3: Enabled collection of recycler's full audit data for better investigation of banknote jams. Collected data are sent to server.
- Server: Acceptor version information wasn't saved on server.
- Server: Fixed banknote history export
- Server: Added possibility to report cashbox contains to HQ
- Server: Added maintenance counters
- BATM3: Added support for preloading recycler with cash in adminstration
- BATM3: Added support for unloading recycler in administration
- BATM3/RCKit: Added support for printing cashboxes contains in administration on paper
- Server: Added Bitfinex sell functionality
- Server: Server will shutdown if the fiat currency pair wasn't updated for more than 24 hours.
- BATM2: Fixed Buy process didn't work application was crashing (bug introduced in 20150807)
- BATM2: Fixed crash in POS when payment arrives
- BATM3: No printer paper is now detected and reported to server as error.
- BATM3/RCKit: Added possibility to turn off paper wallet printing.
- BATM3/RCKit: Added possibility of optional printing of crypto buy receipt (saves paper on hi-traffic places).
- Terminal: Updated german translation.
- Terminal: Fixed Server SSL certificate rejection when NTP service is not accessible.
- Server: Added workaround for incorrect recycler_drums cashboxtype
- Server: Rise notification event "cashbox value high" and "cashbox banknote count high" only for acceptor_cashbox
- Server: Coins were not sold on exchange when customer sent a little less.
- Server: Withdrawal notification now contains also id of related sell transaction
- Server: Fixed BlockIO wallet to use new apiv2.
- Server: Fixed coinmate.io exchange and ratesource (coinmate no longer supports USD, they switched to EUR).
- BATM3: Added recycler cashboxes settings into administration
- Server: Added ability to have different rate source, wallet and exchange for buy and sell
- Server: Added support for Kraken.com Exchange
- Server: Added support for DigitalX.com Exchange
- Server: Added buy exchange strategy 4.
- Server: Added support for identity approver role.
- BATM3/RCKit: Cashboxes dialog optimized for touch.
- BATM3: Added Recycler special cases (such as jamming) into the code base on the vendor tests.
- Server: List of cashboxes is now sorted in web admin.
- Terminal: Updated Spanish translations
- Terminal: Updated German translations
- API: Fixed virtual terminal serial number validation.
- Server: Notification policy couldn't be created in Firefox.
- Server: It was impossible to create terminal with BTC currency scale 0.
- Server: Sell on exchange failed when the balance was 0 because sell task didn't account for tx fee(crypto amount was lower by the tx fee).
- Server: Deleting default admin user crippled server. Now it is possible to delete it.
- Server: Fixed coinmate support (url changed from www.coinmate.io to coinmate.io)
- Server: Added support for XAF currency.
- Server: Refactored cashbox handling
- NXT: Renamed parameter accountid to accountRS
- POS: Fixed possible doublepayments with contactless cards
- API: API test page was not accessible on server.
- API: Fixed virtual terminal serial number validation.
- API: Added support for creating and checking status of proof of existence.
- RCKit/BATM3: Added dispenser test into administration.
- POS/Server: Added support for vouchers.
- BATM2: Ethernet settings are now more user friendly.
- Server: Added support for negative profits.
- Server: Sending information about inserted cash took 2 seconds now it is 1 second.
- Server: Added 1Bn9..... address on blacklist.
- Server: Current anonymous transaction limit is now counted only for transactions where identity is not provided. Previously all transactions were summed (including registered customers)
- RCKit/BATM3: Dispenser CAD banknote setting changed to banknote thickness 100 micrometer.
- RCKit: Fixed lights not turning off (bill dispenser, printer and bill acceptor)
- API: API test page was not accessible on server.
- NXT: Fixed withdrawal from mynxt wallet. (removed trailing zeros)
- RCKit/BATM3: Improved banknote dispense error tolerance (1 thickness error stopped whole transaction, newly tolerate 10 thickness errors during transaction)
- Sever/POS: Article names on POS are now sorted based on default language of POS.
- Sever/POS: Article names on POS can have different colors.
- Sever/POS: Sorting order of Articles in menu on POS can be now altered by layout order.
- Server: Added support for logging trace level on JSON messages and Terminal calls.
- Server: Removing of existing notification rules didn't work in new UI.
- Server/POS: Invalid Payment Address field wasn't showed in administration when user wasn't Admin.
- Server/POS: Calendar Date from and Date To in Reports was not working correctly.
- Server: Proper CSS fonts were not loaded.
- Server: All transactions listing had incorrect paging.
- POS: Article name text on POS was sometimes too small.
- Terminal: Fixed typo in Czech translation (bankvek -> bankovek)
- Terminal: Communication with server is now synchronized on terminal side (nonce fails solved)
Version 20150415(Server) and 20150414(Terminal):
- Server: Added support for Virtual Terminals - what is it good for will be announced later when feature leaves pilot.
- Server: Added JSON API for calling Virtual Terminals listening on TCP port 7742
- Documentation: New documentation of CAS JSON API http://docs.generalbytes.apiary.io/
- Terminal: Terminal now sets his the timezone based on the timezone set at location specified on server.
- Server: Added helps in terminal settings
- Server: Admin pages load faster now(gzip+caching).
- Server: Blue chrome bar theme color is now blue
- Server: Disabled AML now hides AML settings.
- Server: CNB (Czech National Bank) Fiat Currency provider needs to be explicitly enabled(frs.cnb=true in server.properties), otherwise Yahoo Finance is used.
- POS: POS refunds can be optionally forwarded to invalid payments address.
- Server: All Terminals Transactions page has now correct ordering (newest transactions on the top)
- Server: Fixed column names in articles report
- Server: Fixed layout on cashboxes page
- Server: Invalid sell payments (BTC payment arrived but amount doesn't match) are now marked as ERROR+INVALID PAYMENT.
Important Security Fixes:
- Server/Terminal: Increased protection against replay attack vector on Terminal to Server calls
- Server: Added coinfloor.co.uk rate source
- Server: New UI design
- Server: BATM Server product renamed to Crypto Application Server
- Server: All Terminals Transactions page is now pagable.
- POS: Fixed two NPE crashes
- RCKit/BATM3: Bitcoin Store ported on RCKit and BATM3.
- Server: Added possibility to add note to existing transaction record and change transaction state.
- Server: Added support of CoinMate.io exchange
- Server: POS: Added two new reports for POS
- Server: POS: Articles can be created on for each POS
- POS: Article menu is now downloaded from server
- POS: Added support for NFC cards
- Server: Added possibility to list all transactions of all terminals.
- Server: Clearing counters writes into event also cashboxes contains.
- Server: All currency values on pages are now aligned to right and trailing zeros are stripped out.
- Server: SELL counters in "counters cleared" event didn't have correct name.
- Server: Blockchain.info wallet was not working when password contained special characters such as % or !
- Server: POS: Items sold didn't have crypto price written in DB.
- BATM1/2: New UI design. More modern look.
- RCKit/BATM3: Display how much time customer has to send bitcoins to ATM.
- Terminal: Ability to set default background colors.
- Server: CZK currency exchange rate is now downloaded from Czech National Bank
- Server: Disable other options if report to HQ is disabled.
- BATM1/2: Fixed camera light didn't turn off after leaving the screens - bug introduced few builds back
- Server: Added ability to whitelist terminal's IP address/mask.
- RCKit: Added more debug information about banknotes dispensed or dispensing errors.
- RCKit: Dispenser CAD banknote settings changed to support only polymer banknotes (91 micrometer thickness).
- RCKit: Increased number of banknote pick retries from 2 to 10 for dispensing banknotes.
- Terminal: Terminal IP address is now logged into master.log.
- RCKit: Color of buttons wasn't changed after the exit from Administration (restart was needed).
- Server: Fixed 0E display problem on POS orders page.
Important Security Fixes:
- Server: New version of https server that serves terminals - CVE-2015-2080/JetLeak
- RCKit: Added support for Altcoins
- Terminal and Server: Added support for NXT altcoin.
- Server: Added support for CoinOfSale.com payment processor.
- Server: Sell offer expiration time now can be set on server. It is duration in which transaction from customer must be seen on bitcoin network. Otherwise the sell transaction timeouts.
- Server: Possibility to set "Invalid Payments Address" where sell transactions with invalid amount or received after timeout will be forwarded to (if not set = payment will be send back to sender)
- Server: Added new notification when invalid(late or wrong amount) payment is received/forwarded.
- RCKit: Removed BTC symbol from top left corner.
- RCKit: On Privacy notice, list of things that will be collected wasn't always readable based on background color.
- RCKit: Screen for collecting email with Fingerprint AML didn't have proper layout.
- RCKit: Added support for changing color of buttons on main screen in administration on terminal
- Terminal: Added ability to set custom camera focus length in administration
- Terminal: Added sending hw information about terminal on server (such as bill validator fw version)
- Server: Added displaying version and serial number of bill validator on server
- Terminal: USA flag is displayed for english language when USD currency is set.
- Terminal: CANADA flag is displayed for english language when CAD currency is set.
- RCKit: Exchange rate has now always same color as background
- Server: Bitstamp ratesource now also uses order book for exchange rate in depth of 10 BTC
- RCKit: Camera focus was not set correctly (Logitech camera was remembering wrong focus length even after was disconnect)
- Server: After certain amount of time server stopped downloading new blocks from blockchain. Checking of number of confirmations is now performed with blockchain.info api
- Server: Added notification on Cashbox banknote counts (Low and High)
- Server: Added showing total number of banknotes in cashbox.
- Server: Added more debug log information for troubleshooting bitcoin network related issues.
- RCKit: Terminal can now dispense more than 100 banknotes. Banknotes are dispensed sequentially by batches of 100 banknotes.
- Server: Exchange rate from Cointrader was incorrectly calculated from highest buy/bid side instead of lowest ask sell side
- Server: Exchange rate from Cointrader was refactored to compute the sell/buy price from orderbook.
- Server: Cash Low event was incorrectly reported.
- Server: Fixed typo in default sell ticket template: DON'T LOOSE => DON'T LOSE
- Server: Fixed unnecessary AML requirement during withdrawal when maximum anonymous amount is about to be withdrawn.
- RCKit: Added support for optional fingerprint reader
- Server: Added descriptions to cash limits
- Terminal: QR codes are now bigger on the paper.
- Terminal: Acceptor communication time-outing refactored to use uptime instead of current time (current time changes during boot time)
- RCKit: Added default text to paper wallet: "keep this QR code private!"
- RCKit: Keys on keypad for entering phone and OTP are regrouped a little for better usability.
- RCKit: Added jump to scan address screen right after printing wallet.
- RCKit: Improved spacing on done/error screens.
- Terminal: Frequency of sending information about inserted banknotes was shortened from 5sec to 2 seconds.
- RCKit: Fixed icon centering issue on transaction done+failed screens that was introduced in 20150223.
- Terminal: Button "Buy bitcoins" is hidden until all information about inserted banknotes reach the server.
- Platform: Added partial support for BATM3 model
- Terminal: Refactored MEI acceptor code to support also MEI recycler
- Terminal: Instructions on sell BTC screen are now more descriptive.
- Terminal: Fixed BIP21 compatibility issue of QR code on redeem ticket (bitcoin://).
- Terminal: Fixed MEI acceptor communication code to support firmwares with multiple fiat currencies.
- Server: Added new batm-manage command to send btc payments.
- Server: Added searching in identities
- Documentation: Installation manual was updated with following chapters: Best Practices, Counters and AML/KYC.
- Server: Added link for jumping from transaction to identity.
- Server: Added link for jumping from transaction to related transaction (from withdrawal to sell).
- Server: Added displaying also identities in not registered state. (used just SMS/fingerprint and not id card)
- Server: Added more logging into Cointrader exchange support.
- Server: Added more time (2 minutes) between confirmation reached and sell on exchange attempt. Cointrader had issues.
- Server: Custom message can be entered before sending registration acceptance or rejection.
- POS and Server: POS can now send list of items that are linked to payment order.
- Server: Identities were not recorded to transactions when SMS AML was used. Fingerprint AML was ok.
- Server: Fixed not showing sell counters in terminals list.
- Server: Sell BTC OUT,IN and ERROR counters were not increasing.
- Server: Fixed not showing correctly name of event SCREEN SCAN REDEEM TICKET ENTERED in admin
- Server: In AML phone scenario customers which just provided phone number were considered as registered after their first purchase/sell.
- Server: Fixed one AML scenario when two identities could exist with same phone number.
- Server: Identities with fingerprints which were registered and later rejected were still considered as registered.
- Server: Added support for GB POS
- Server: Fixed Cointrader exchnage - deserialization after obfuscation.
- Server: Fixed missing POS administration in menu in mobile web.
- Server: Fixed Bitstamp sell function to send orders with only 8 decimal places.
- Server: Added support for bitreserve.org Wallet
- Server: Added support for Chain.com Wallet (private key always resides on ATM server)
- Server: Location has timezone now. This enables storing terminal events,transactions and banknote history time with correct local time. (Not always terminal and server are in same timezone)
- Server: When exchange strategy 2 or 3 is used increase cryptoamount purchased by miner's fee(0.0001) to prevent hot wallet balance decreasing by miner's fee with each transaction.
- Server: Terminal serial number was missing in email body.
- RCKit: Fixed disappearing button "buy bitcoins" when "transaction limit is reached".
- Terminal: Fixed crash during transaction preparing stage (between qrcode scan and insert cash screens) during server disconnect.
- Terminal: Fixed not reporting returning banknote event
- Terminal: Ability to set minimum cash amount for buy transaction (first banknote denomination)
- Server: Indicate in buy transactions that coins were withdrawn from exchange
- RCKit: Changed order of keys in paper wallet template. First print private and then public key.
- RCKit: Camera focus changed to match new camera holder during id card scan.
- Server: Wait 1 minute between transaction seen with desired number of confirmations in blockchain and sell on exchange
- Terminal: Fixed application crash when server disconnect happens during crypto amount calculation on cash insertion screen
- Server: Added support for Quadrigacx.com exchange.
- Server: Transactions were not marked as purchased in buy crypto scenario.
- Server: Fixed result reporting in Cointrader exchange.
- Server: Added support for Cointrader.net exchange.
- Server: Show total value of cashbox in administration.
- Server: Added withdrawal strategy. Terminal can now deny withdrawals of sales made on different machines
- Server: Substates of Buy and Sell transactions are now displayed in transaction list (also with tooltip).
- Server: Banknotes are now displayed sorted by denomination in cashbox view in administration.
- Terminal: Banknotes refused by bill validator are now logged also into events (added also other acceptor debug messages).
- Terminal: Fixed case when banknote is not counted when internet gets disconnected during banknote acceptance.
- Server: Cassette banknote count can be now set to 0.
- Server: Buy transactions were not properly marked as purchased.
- Server: Number of confirmations for withdrawal and sell can be set by user.
- Server: Withdrawal transactions now show to which sell transaction relate to.
- RCKit: Added complete Sell and Withdraw functionality - Finally!
- Server: Added support for displaying cashbox contains
- Server: Added watchdog for blockchain headers download in Payment manager. Server is stopped completely if blockchain headers are not downloaded within 30 minutes.
- Server: Banknote history now contains also banknote direction and cashbox name
- Terminal: To access cash related functions in administration on terminal, stacker/cashbox must be out of terminal.
- Terminal: Error counter is now also displayed on terminal in administration
- Terminal: Fixed screen saver timeouts (sometimes user was kicked sooner from screen to screen saver)
- Terminal: Fixed screen saver timeout during money insertion (when there is some banknote inserted, screen doesn't timeout now)
- RCKit: Disabling bitcoin email purchases disabled printing paper wallets instead
- Server: Fixed paging on transactions page
- Server: Fixed problem with admin adding terminal without preexisting location and notification policy.
- Server: Added even more logging into Bitfinex Exchange extension.
Important Security Fixes:
- Server: Fixed leaking database credentials in plaintext into admin-boot.log (Thanks to Nicolas from balticintelligence.lv)
- Server: Added support for unpairing terminals in batm-manage (used when replacing cpu unit)
- Server: Added support for DKK currency
- Server: Added support for JPY currency
- Server: batm-manage usage was printed when upgrading terminal.
- Server: Added more logging into Bitfinex Exchange extension.
- Terminal: Fingerprint reader didn't always initialize (added multiple retries).
- Terminal: Collecting Fingerprint was behaving incorrectly - always wanted to enroll the fingerprint (problem introducted in 20150108)
- Server: Added export to CSV function for Transactions, Banknote History and Events
- Server: Bitfinex exchange now waits for purchase to finish up to 5 hours and performs withdrawal asynchronously.
- Terminal: Added support for Terms and Conditions on Terminal
- Server: Added notification when transaction cash limit is reached
- Server: Added enabling/disabling sending BTC via email
- Server: IP address of logged user is written into DB.
- Terminal: Removed text "Optionally you can track status of the transaction on our website" on transaction done screen
- RCKit: Fixed app crashes when purchasing BTC and exchange rate is 0.
- RCKit: Bill validator was accepting cash after terminal start.