NOTE: To get notified quickly about new releases and other important information join our
GENERAL BYTES Telegram channel https://t.me/generalbytes.
NOTE: Improve the operation of your ATM network by operating the most stable version of
our software by upgrading to the latest patch release.
UPGRADE YOUR CAS TO VERSION 20220725 (or newer) IMMEDIATELY!
A severe vulnerability was discovered and patched in versions 20220531 (and newer).
If using these versions, please update to the latest patch release to avoid catastrophic loss.
Terminal: Added ability to turn on bitcoin donations for Ukraine on machine. See KB article how to do that.
Terminal/Server: Added possibility to withdraw cash by OTP sent via text message without use of redeem ticket
Server: Added ability to handle terminal notifications in Java in server extensions. See INotificationListener.java
BATMTwoUltra: Added support for BNR connection via USB.
BATMTwoUltra: Added support for selfie camera.
Terminal: Added support for Metamask ETH address QR code format.
Terminal: Improved cash acceptance speed by BNR.
Terminal: Updated French language translations.
Terminal: Improved animation performance of price chart in screen saver when switching between crypto currency pairs.
Terminal: Improved dispense to reject box dispense test when some of the cassettes are empty.
Server: Reverse proxy installation checks for FQDN.
Server: Added database indexes to transaction record for faster filtering by fiat and crypto currency.
Server: Improved textual explanation of phoneline type check in server admin.
Server: Improved textual explanation of terminal publish settings.
BATMTwoUltra: Number of BNR fixes.
Terminal: Terminal didn't download new configuration automatically from server when server ip was changed.
Terminal: Face capture photo capture and camera preparation for QR code scanning could overlap.
Server: Fixed ETH purchase in BitGo
Server: Fixed BitGo null fields being sent with create address request.
Server/Terminal: Added memo/tag support for BNB currency.
Server: Added support for FTX.com exchange.
BATMTwoUltra: Added SCR recycler support for BATMTwoUltra.
BATMTwoUltra: Faster BNR banknote acceptance speed.
BATMTwoUltra: Allow entering cashbox settings by opening BNR lock without need of removing cashbox.
Terminal: Faster camera initialization in BUY mode.
Server: Optimized ping performance - server performs less queries into database on terminal ping.
Server/Terminal: Terminal chart is now updated only once a day.
Server: More information is written into GDPR audit log.
Server: Notifications refactored inside of master service.
Server: Location's opening hours implementation was refactored.
Terminal: Minor BNR recycler fixes.
Terminal: Please wait screens look was harmonized across multiple screens.
Terminal: Application crashes that happened in native code were not reported to server.
Server: Only last queued transaction was marked as failed when output queue flush failed.
Server: It was impossible to set terminal profit override when terminal template was used.
Server: ID scan photos of unregistered identities were not saved after their first transaction.
DO NOT INSTALL OR USE ANY VERSION PRIOR TO 20220531
Please see: https://generalbytes.com/18
Terminal/Server: Removed support for RUB currency.
Terminal: Added support for BATM2Ultra model.
Terminal: Added support for BNR recycler.
BATMTwoUltra: Faster BNR banknote dispensing speed.
Terminal: Added ability to scan cash bag's code on cash collection screen.
Server: Added Limit Calculator on Identity in CAS. Limit Calculator allows operator to tell customer when he is able to
insert desired amount into machine based on identity limits and transaction history.
Server: Added support for Travel Rule (CipherTrace Traveler).
Server: Customer tracking id(phone number) added into events for analytics purpose.
Server: Position of button Test dispense to reject cassette moved on CAS page.
Server: Cash collection in admin contains also location's public id.
Server: Hot wallet coin.cz is now marked as Not For Production Use.
Server: Cash collection notification now contains all cash collection data.
Server: SSN values are now encrypted in database.
Server: Added ability to test cash dispenser remotely via admin by moving banknote from cassette to reject box.
Server: GDPR audit log now contains also entity value changes and its authors.
Server: Added ability to search for location in admin by location id.
Server: Added parameters to CipherTrace provider to option set different thresholds.
Server: Crash logs moved to new location on server /batm/app/master/crashlogs/sentry/BTXXXXXX
Server: Identity CSV export performance improved.
Server: “Automatically Unregister Identities With Expired Document ID” runs 2h after server start and every midnight
and newly doesn't unregister identity when there is at least one unexpired document available.
Server: JSON webhook data are now part of the logged line.
Terminal/Server: Added cash dispensing error notification.
Terminal/Server: Added warning in CAS when cash dispensing cassette is removed.
Terminal: Decreased logging on terminal.
Terminal: Improved camera QR code scanning performance by fixed focus.
Terminal: Added more detailed error messages for BNR recycler.
Terminal: Faster BNR dispensing.
Terminal: Cash collection screen on terminal now contains also location public id.
Terminal: Chinese language translations updated.
Terminal: Lowered number of cash pickups when dispensing cash.
Terminal: Buttons in terminal administration and other dialogs are now bigger.
Terminal: Check wallet balance screen now contains also camera preview.
Terminal: Device connected also contains wifi signal strength.
POS: Added support for ZPUB.
Server: Formatting dates in CSV exports got corrupted when multiple exports were executed at once.
Server: Banknote history CSV export took too much memory.
Server: Admin service was logging wrong ip address when behind proxy.
Server: "Not Always Required" setting removed from SSN KYC/AML settings instruction.
Server: Fixed forwarding transaction size and mining fee calculation for BTC and LTC.
Server: Use existing database user when restoring database.
Terminal: Fixed privacy screen skipping in redeem ticket screen flow.
Terminal: Fixed rare UI bugPlease upgrade GBS terminals to 20s collected by telemetry.
Terminal: Exchange rate was incorrectly written on the redeem ticket when fixed fee was non-zero.
Terminal: Fixed camera focus at scan redeem ticket screen
Server: Added Operator's sample website as an example on how to initiate sell transactions from operator's website.
More information here: https://github.com/GENERALBYTESCOM/batm_public/tree/master/operators_sample_website
Server/Terminal: Added support for PYG fiat currency.
Server: Identities can be tagged. Useful for compliance dpt.
Server: Added USDC ERC20 support.
Server: Added ability to suspend identity.
Terminal/Server: Added ability to create restore point on terminal in case of android device reset.
Restore point contains application, application settings server address.
Server: Added XRP support for BitGo
Server: Added USDT support for BitGo
Server: Added notification when customer agrees with marketing opt-in.
Server: Added possibility for operator to choose limits cutoff time at organization (24h floating or midnight reset)
Server: Added Bitstamp APIv2 support.
Server: Added searching in identity tags selections.
Server: Added ability to import locations via CSV upload.
Server: Added external location id field to location entity.
Server: Crypto Low Wallet balance notification now contains also specific value.
Server: Customers with unpaid invoices will get email warning 48h before machine is blocked.
Server: Added possibility to initiate identity verification via extensions.
Server: Hot wallet balances are in CAS now loaded asynchronously.
Server: Blacklisted Address Used webhook has now more structured payload.
Server/Terminal: Failed withdraw transaction contains in note more information on banknotes actually dispensed.
Terminal: Sell screen now contains also QR code from redeem ticket.
Terminal: Added more logging to dispensing.
Terminal: Dispenser status checking is now consuming less thread creation resources.
Server/Terminal: Added ability to overwrite standard text using custom string on sell success screen.
Terminal: Removed are you registered screens for Sell and Redeem ticket user flows.
Server: New logo for SYS coin
Server: It wasn't possible to create user using fast track
Server: GDPR compliance - added deletion of identity documents.
Server: findIdentitiesByPhoneNumber extension method was returning some identities multiple times.
Server: Offer USDC for buy only for Kraken exchange.
Terminal: Fixed silent crashes when some skin assets are missing on terminal.
Server: Added support for Veriff identity verification provider.
Server: Added ability to override profit set in cryptosettings on each terminal individually.
Server/Terminal: Server now shows rejected banknotes per dispenser cassette.
This enables operators to know origin of rejected banknote.
Server: Added possibility to specify what cryptocurrencies is discount applicable.
Server: Customer daily limits reset at midnight (00:00) of customer time.
Customer's time zone is taken from customer identity and is updated by terminal when customer performs transaction.
Server/Terminal: Added possibility to perform sells without printing redeem ticket using sms.
Terminal/Server: Cash limit reached notifications contain information also about other limits that has been reached too.
Server: Added ability to update diagnostic key on multiple terminals with batch action.
Server: Added ability to specify custom verification information that will be sent to user.
Server: Added download of identity documents from verification provider.
Server/Terminal: Cash collection ticket now contains also number of banknotes in rejected cashbox.
Server: Notification describing limit reached has a new format with more details.
Server: Added possibility to whitelist ip address that will never be banned from accessing admin.
Useful in case you run admin behind VPN or NAT.
Server/Terminal: Behaviour analytics were not taking in account some of the new screens.
Algorithm for behaviour analytics was completely rewritten to generate charts dynamically based on user session event records.
Server: Onfido verification provider information are no longer read from property file.
Server: Cryptosettings error is not updated when tests do not pass.
Server: Some of the database connections were not closed when performing transactions.
Server: Cashbox analytics didn't contain terminals with empty cashboxes.
Server: Price stabilizer logs only when price really changes.
Server: Automated identity verification didn't change identity information.
Terminal/Server: Terminal has new diagnostic mode that can be entered using diagnostic qr code.
Terminal/Server: Some of the diagnostic tests can be performed remotely from CAS with results delivered remotely.
Server: Compatible with server extensions version 1.0.49
Server: Top search bar in admin now allows specifying field name for matching the value.
Server: Added multiple discount types including specifying fee directly.
Server: Added ability to specify cash collection day at location also by days of month.
Server: It is now possible to check identity against watchlists by identity id via extensions.
Server: Added crypto-address pinning - Crypto-address can stay exclusive for an identity for x amount of days when used in transaction.
Server: Server now tracks and displays one reject cassette for each bill dispenser cassette that rejected banknote.
Server: Transaction analytics now work also just for selected terminals.
Server: Added nationality field into identity export.
Server: Added country field into identity export.
Server: Server installation script also upgrades server to the stable version.
Server: Added identity lifetime volume notification.
Server: Added indication in server admin whether the machine is two-way.
Server: Added new notifications Hot Wallet Balance Too High and Exchange Balance Too High.
Server: Added ability to specify blocking by phone-line type also on terminal level.
Server: Added Chainalysis support also for sell transactions.
Server: Added new notification for User Agreed to marketing opt-in.
Server: Improved verbiage of AML error messages in master log.
Server: Transaction cash limit reached notification now allows more granular specification of limit.
Server: Added ability to duplicate terminal template.
Server: Extensions (such as example extensions) that are not intended to autoload on server start can be forced to start by
/batm/config/extensions configuration file.
Server: Added time picker in behavioral analytics range picker
Server: Sell transactions are now also checked against address black list.
Server: Added experimental support of terminal uptime analytics.
Server: Transaction detail now also contains sell transaction hash.
Terminal: Improved WiFi+Eth switching/routing.
Terminal: Updated fingerprint libraries.
Terminal: Bill jams will now report specific error on server.
Terminal: Improved error event formatting in event logs.
Terminal: Increased button spacing between DONE and SEND RECEIPT on Buy Done screen.
Terminal: More strict validation of Segwit BTC addresses added.
Terminal: Smaller preview window on enter destination address screen.
Terminal: Old skin data were not deleted on terminal storage.
Server: Empty acceptor cash collections showed cash collection amount as dispenser cassette 1 (or 2)
Server: Cryptocurrency settings now don't offer for sell direction exchanges that don't support sell.
Server: Fixed crypto currency selection on new terminal templates under certain conditions.
Server: The option "Enable CashBox Video Recording" was missing when using terminal templates
Server: Fixed selling correct amount on exchange when transaction is forwarded (mining fee wasn't included).
Server: Configured mining fee wasn't used for refund transactions
Server: Sent crash logs file timestamps were wrong.
Terminal/Server: Please note that in this version we changed standard screen flow when phone authentication is used.
We first ask user for phone number and have user retype one time passcode sent via SMS.
When server detects that user with entered phone number is already registered then screen
"Are you registered" is automatically skipped.
Recommended procedure is to upgrade server and only one of the terminals, test that a new flow suits
your scenario and then upgrade rest of your terminals.
Server: Identity page now contains information about what watchlist was used, when and with what result.
Server: Compatible with server extensions version 126.96.36.199
Server: Added possibility to choose region(EU, US, CA) for Onfido verifications.
Server: Added possibility to collect user's emails for marketing purpose.
Server: Added warning when operator doesn't have enabled deactivate outside of opening hours option on terminal.
Server: Performance improvements on identity list page.
Server: Improved map widget when setting location's GPS position enabling operator to enter GPS or address.
Server: Added possibility to enter multiple terminal serial numbers in search box in admin.
Server: Improved detection of IP address during server installation.
Server: Added ability to reset on server recycler drums contains to 0.
Server: Added help to location's opening hours.
Server: Added possibility to put 24hours to location's opening hours (0:00 - 0:00).
Terminal: Removed flags on main screen when operator has only one language set.
Terminal: Terminal doesn't ask customer if he is registered when it is clear that he is.
Server: For EveryTrade and Morphis access terminal tag must be provided.
Server: Acceptor serial number mismatch wasn't indicated on server.
Server: Fixed error when assigned resource bundle was deleted.
Server: Identity verification SMSes didn't use correct customer language.
Server: Allow only to duplicate terminals of same model.
Server: Fixed incorrect watchlist scanning due to multiple spaces between first and last name.
Terminal: Customer's language wasn't properly set during registration process.
Server: Added ability to merge identities.
Server: Added ability to classify transactions on server.
Terminal: Terminal generates and sends to server event record containing summary of user's session interaction.
Server: Server marks automatically cassette as to be skipped for future dispenses when server detects that
terminal tried to dispense banknote from empty cassette.
"Cashbox empty error when dispensing" notification is in such case fired.
Server: Added database indexes to speedup cashbox analytics.
Server: Customer role can now also add new custom fields.
Server: Added ability to add, get, modify locations via Extensions API.
Server: Added opening hours into locations Extensions API.
Server: Fixed Ciphertrace support for ETH addresses.
Server: Server monitoring in admin now also contains performance chart with historical values.
Server: Transaction scoring results are displayed in the list of transactions in admin.
Server: Added ./batm-manage heap-dump master|admin command for debugging purposes.
Server: Admin check image resolution before letting user upload skin image.
Server: Admin doesn't complain any more about old terminal version when is equal or newer then stable version.
Server/Terminal: Added withdraw_transaction_failed_not_enough_cash_message custom string to enable operator to
override text of default message "Withdrawal is not possible. Not enough cash in the machine".
Server: Compatible with server extensions version 1.0.40.
Terminal: Code handling camera picture processing and QR-code scanning was rewritten.
Terminal: Face capture images are uploaded on server asynchronously.
Terminal: Terminal will upgrade after customer finishes the transaction.
Terminal: Fixed Vaerdex language translations.
Terminal: Added GBP support for Bitstamp.
Terminal/Server: Coinomi is now recommended mobile wallet on terminal for XRP.
Server: Some folders in left admin menu didn't stay opened.
Server: Fixed cache cleaning of terminal patch releases downloaded on sever.
Server: "Add New Dispenser Cassette" button is now available only for BATM3&4.
Server: Fixed binance XRP withdraw.
Server: Added XRP paper wallet support.
Terminal: Unused skin files were not deleted on terminal's flash.
Terminal: Face capture wasn't properly stored in events.
Server: Added support for labeling banknotes. Useful for marking banknotes when provisional credit on terminal starts.
Cash collections display sums based on banknote labels.
Server: Added ability to add all identity crypto addresses to a crypto address ban list.
Server: Added support for bitbuy.ca exchange.
Server: Locations can have defined terminal capacity. Terminals cannot be assigned to the location that has no available capacity.
Server/Terminal: It is now possible to configure when OTP by voice button is offered using collect_phone_voicecall_delay custom string.
Default value is 15 seconds.
Server: ISO codes are now used for countries in database instead of country's full name.
Server: Notification's action field is now validated in browser.
Server: Compatible with server extensions version 1.0.39.
Server: Added extension REST service example returning list of active terminals.
Server: Increased timeout when communicating with LND node.
Server: Fixed gas limit estimation calculator for erc20 tokens.
Server: Graceful shutdown was waiting for terminals that didn't support graceful shutdown feature.
Server: Fixed GB API key deactivation in server fast track installation mode.
Server: Some crypto-settings couldn't be deleted.
Server: Transaction date time in SMS/email receipt sent from admin didn't contain transaction time but current time.
Server: Updated Binance exchange support library.
Server: Fixed 5h maximum time to wait for exchange limit order for be fulfilled in exchanges implementations.
Terminal: Fixed toast translations in Czech language.
Terminal: Fixed number of decimal places in price field on ticket.
BATM4: Wrong screen layout was used when transaction failed screen was displayed.
Terminal: Finnish language update.
Terminal: Terminal didn't immediately download new configuration from new server after server ip change.
POS: POS now accepts Lightning payments via LNURL-pay
Terminal/Server: Added NFC-card support for lightning.
Server: Upgrade and reconfigure signals from server to terminal are now delivered in batches to avoid server DDoS.
Server: Added possibility to view progress of delivering signals to terminals.
Terminal: Added camera preview when scanning QR code.
Terminal: Terminal sends information about saved wifi networks to server.
Terminal: Added ability to specify on each terminal number of rejections that should be considered as problem. Ie. rejectOccurrence=5
Terminal: Updated Romanian language translations.
Server: Added ability to specify what would be maximum amount to be discounted when using discount code.
Server: Number of open Jira incidents for each terminal is displayed in admin.
Server: List with number of required number of confirmations is now up to 35.
Server: Rock trading exchange warning messages are no longer generated.
Server: Compatible with server extensions version 188.8.131.52.
Terminal: Terminal now sends events to server in chronological order.
Server: Fixed bitstamp XRP withdrawal.
Terminal: Acceptance problem notification was generated also by cash limit hit.
Terminal: It was possible to submit empty phone number when selling coins.
Server: Button for setting maximum acceptor capacity wasn't visible for users without discount write permission.
POS: Upgraded SSL protocol version used.
Terminal/Server: Added rewritten Bitcoin Lightning support for buy direction using LNURL-withdraw.
Server: Added server monitoring information in admin such as thread pool occupancy.
Server: Master service performance can be monitored via /monitoring REST service.
Server: Added support for block.io API v2.
Server/Terminal: It is possible to rename cryptocurrency name displayed on the terminal in cryptocurrency settings. I.e. BTC to Bitcoin.
Terminal: Improved rendering performance of larger bitmaps.
Server: Added searching of blacklisted phone number or address from admin search field.
Server: Compatible with server extensions version 1.0.36.
Server: Bitcoinj library upgraded to version 0.15.10.
Server: Added ability to update identity without closing window.
Server: Identity can have a document issuing country and province stored in identity detail.
Server: Added validation for custom fields in admin.
Server: Add createdBy column to blacklisted addresses and phone numbers.
Server: Transaction details are now visible in admin.
Server: It is possible to create 0 USD cash collections again.
Server: Countries are now stored in ISO3 format in database.
Terminal: Added button skip on a device initialization screen even after devices are initialized.
Terminal: Cash collection videos quality improved.
Terminal: Update Portuguese translation.
Terminal: Updated Swedish translation.
Terminal: Updated Finnish translation.
Server: Resource bundle uploading didn't work from Windows.
Server: Fixed error when host in Atlassian integration settings in not set.
Server: Fixed deprecated Binance API.
Server: Fixed terminal template configuration db relation.
Server: Morphis extension fixes.
Server: Show terminal deployment history button's position fixed.
Server: Added filtering of transactions based on Error.
Server: Fixed USDT rate source on Kraken.
Terminal: Fixed privacy notice layout for some languages where text is longer.
Terminal: In some cases dashboard could be open twice - be in memory twice.
Terminal: Fixed minor visual problems in chart screensaver.
Terminal: Pressing dismiss button in a cancel dialog didn't re-enable bill acceptor.
Terminal: Fixed camera preview occasionally not working.
Terminal: Clicking on dashboard's background selected coin icon.
Terminal: Buy rate was displayed as sell rate in screensaver - broken since 20210622.
Terminal: Skipping privacy notice didn't always work.
BATM3/4/RCKit2: Fixed dispenser initialization error when server IP is changed to server without dispensers.
BATM3: Acceptor might not be always initialized properly.
Extensions: Wallet is now not instantiated when is not needed by strategy.
Server: Added export of terminal list in CSV.
Server: Added message templates support for sending customers different text messages.
Server: Adding support for a new currency (DDB) on behalf of Discount Distributors Bahamas.
Server: Added importing of phone number blacklist.
Server: Improved cashbox analytics to display contains of recycler drums and cash dispenser cassettes.
Server: Jetty library version upgraded to 9.4.43
Server: Compatible with server extensions version 1.0.32.
Server: Lightning channels are now displayed in hot wallet balance page.
Server: Created new certificate mismatch notification.
Server: JDBC connection string can be configured using db_query_master and db_query_admin property in /batm/config/database
Server: Added cloud notification when organization is blocked due to unpaid overdue invoices.
Server: Added support for Eclair 0.6.0.
Server: Added Javadoc to Identity related classes in extensions API.
Terminal: Added support for v2 USB dongle.
Terminal: Fixed restart of cash service in case application crashes.
Terminal: Faster response when clicking on cryptocurrency icon.
Terminal: Fixed restart of USB dongle monitoring after fw upgrade.
Terminal: Improved handling of cash dispenser detection.
Server: Fixed cut text in chart screen saver.
Server: Fixed amount type in Cardano support.
Server: Recover from graceful shutdown took 15 mins.
Server: Purchases via SMS didn't create new identity.
Server: Cash withdrawal screen can be left only after all cash is dispensed.
Server: Fixed typo in column name of banknotehistory database table from addedtocachcollection to addedtocashcollection.
Server: Fixed Bittrex exchange withdraw.
Server: Few extension hot reload support fixes.
Server: Added support for Chainalysis transaction scoring service.
Please note that Chainalysis servers retain information about destination address together with customer identity id.
Ciphertrace service doesn't receive nor retain information about customer's identity id.
You can sign up for Chainalysis trial here.
Server: Added support for USDT, USDC and DAI on Kraken.
Server: Check identity duplicities only by using lastname and birth date.
Server: Added possibility to apply discount code only to newly created identities (new customers).
Server: Added batm-manage reboot command to reboot terminal using script.
Server: Webhook calls now contain server and terminal time information.
Server: Added Paxos Gold.
Server: Added validation for unique crypto settings name.
Server: Litecoin addresses starting with 3 are no longer accepted in new UI. Broken since 20210301.
Server: When identity state is changed and text message is sent. Same message is stored also in identity note.
BATM3/4: maximum number of allowed banknotes dispensed is now 600.
Terminal: Portuguese language translation updated.
Terminal: Dispenser error codes are now translated to names in events.
Server: Compatible with server extensions version 1.0.30.
Server/Terminal: Added custom strings for cash limits exceeded messages.
Server: Fixed resetting Twillio settings when master service is restarted.
BATM3/4: Allowed purchases via email and SMS on BATM3 and BATM4.
BATM3/4/RCKit: Fixed issue when customer was performing quickly multiple dispense operations in row.
Server: Fixed Bittrex withdraw implementation.
Terminal: Fixed crash when invalid format video file is set as a screensaver.
Server: Added support for ETH and ETH Classic sell via Coinbase.
Server/Terminal: Terms of service can be alternatively displayed on terminal as a webpage delivered to terminal in form of local website zip archive.
Server: Extensions can be updated on the fly without need for master restart.
Server: Added support for twilio message id
Server/Terminal: Individual tiers can be hidden on terminal via admin.
Server/Terminal: Whitelisted ip address of terminal can be automatically adjusted when changed without restart of the terminal.
Server: Server will call webhooks multiple times when status code of response is different from 2xx. Retry times are: 30s,60s,300s,900s,3600s.
Server: Error loading one extension will not block loading other extensions.
Terminal: New terminal cash manager implementation resulting in faster registrations of banknotes on server.
Terminal: Exchange rate animation was rewritten.
Server: Compatible with server extensions version 1.0.25
Terminal: Screensaver was rewritten.
Server: Removed support for Itbit exchange.
Server/Terminal: Added possibility to enforce rescanning of printed paper wallet before buying coins.
Server: Performance improvements.
Server: Fixed batching broken since 20210504 (Fixed also in 20210504.12)
Server: Fixed BNB and ADA support.
Terminal: Invalid ratesource configuration cased error messages not to be displayed on atm sell screen.
Terminal: Fixed multiple instances of dashboard activities. Broken since 20210301.
IMPORTANT: This release completely removes already deprecated support for virtual terminals.
IMPORTANT: This version has legacy UI removed. Please test new ui on few terminals before upgrading your whole network on this version.
Server: Added new notification transaction queued when using queues. Transaction success is sent after queue is flushed.
Server: Added batch action in admin to set administration key to multiple terminals at once.
Server: Added possibility to assign permission to users to use Action to edit terminal's ip address whitelisting.
Server: Added ability to import blacklisted addresses CSV in admin.
BATM3/4: Improved card dispensing service.
Terminal: Added logging what crypto currency user selected.
Terminal: Terminal upgrade package is now smaller.
Server/Terminal: Transaction limit reached webhook now contains json.
Server/Terminal: Added possibility set a message when buy and sell is disabled on crypto currency.
Server: XChange library support bumped to 5.0.8.
Server: Compatible with server extensions version 1.0.23.
Server: Webhook calls now contain also timestamps.
Terminal: Ask customer to confirm tag/memo when entering it on terminal.
Terminal: Faster cash accepting device detection.
Server: Added separate permission to read banknote history.
Server: Added notification to signalize that terminal recovered from warning or error (all errors except internet error).
Server: Identity id is now included in scoring webhook notification.
Server: Added configurable gas limit for geth wallet.
Server: isTransactionPreparationApproved result was ignored when transaction was created via extension.
Server: Fixed terms and conditions text font color.
BATM3/4: Fixed memory leak in nfc reader service.
Terminal: Fixed language switching.
Terminal: Fixed collecting selfie.
Terminal: Fixed crash when clicking twice on take selfie button.
IMPORTANT: Please note that you need to first upgrade and run server on version 20210519 before upgrading on this version.
IMPORTANT: This release extensively updates database schema(deletes and creates indexes) this step may take an hour depending on number of records in your database.
IMPORTANT: Please backup database before upgrading to this version.
Server: Database schema is now managed by master service using flywaydb.
This server upgrade cannot be skipped. All subsequent server upgrades will require you to upgrade to this version first.
Server: Fixed Ripple withdraw on Bitstamp.
Server: Fixed collection of photos from terminal via admin.
Server: Added cash replenishment batch actions.
Server: Added possibility to define your own custom fields on identities and collect them from users by terminal.
Server: Compatible with server extensions version 1.0.21.
Server: Added possibility to use your own block explorer in admin.
Server: Added possibility to lower frequency of exchange rate updates during screensaver.
Server: Server now shows crypto-setting error in list of crypto-settings.
Server: Dogecoind can be used with tunnel.
Server: Lowered BTC market depth amount for calculating BTC price to 1 BTC.
Server: Added links to KB in custom strings section.
Server: Server is now logging to lTerminalErrorinux syslog too.
Server: Server now allows terminal upgrade from CAS when terminal version is unknown.
Server: Terminal reports in events reasons why QR code wasn't accepted.
Server: Kraken ratesource calculates now with market depth of 30 ETH and 30 XMR.
Server: Added ability to disable USB dongle remotely.
Server: If possible links from transaction list to blockchain explorer point now to transaction detail and not address.
Server/Terminal: Added notification to Recycler cash low.
Server: Added Bitflyer support for EUR account.
Terminal: Fixed text color on enter phone number screen.
Server: Fixed rate limiter. Previous implementation could block server when one of the resource wasn't available for longer period.
Server: Fixed possible same nonce problem in Coinmate.io exchange implementation when exchange is called multiple times very quickly.
BATM4: Fixed buttons position on cryptocurrency warning screen.
Server: Hide unsupported DAI sell on Coinmate.io
Terminal: Sorry, you are PEP. OK button should be centered.
Terminal: Exchange rate bottom bar should be disabled in Crypto warning screen.
Terminal: Fixed race-condition when some of the banknotes were missed.
Terminal: Fixed bill acceptor pinning.
Server: DAI sell is now not offered for Telr wallet.
Server: Fixed Binance withdrawal rounding.
Server: Added support for TRX(Tron) and USDT over TRX.
Server: Added support for Added cash replenishment support from admin.
Server: Added possibility to pause server operation. Useful when waiting for customers to finish their transactions before server reboot.
Server: Added popup window displaying ticket variables.
Server: Added XDG for Kraken.
Server: --no-tablespaces added when backing database up.
Server: top search bar now looks also for addresses, banned addresses, blacklisted phone numbers and blacklisted phone numbers.
Server: Page load times improvements on terminal detail, list of terminals and list of transaction pages in admin.
Server: Sensitive information in database is now encrypted.
Server: Added possibility to specify patch version when upgrading server or terminal.
Server: Do not log exceptions when PhoneLookupProviders aren't configured.
Server: In cashbox analytics where summed amounts with different fiat currencies.
Server: In some cases crypto settings were not saved.
Server: The option "disable printer warnings" does not disable warnings in CAS.
Server: Fixed compatibility with MySQL 8.0.
Server: Allow customer user to edit other persons from the same organization(except for email).
Server: Fixed identities export ssl exception.
Server: Fixed terminal tags interaction in admin.
Server: Admin service is forced to run in en_US.UTF-8 locale.
Server: Fixed 500 when exporting all terminals transactions.
Server: Transaction list didn't contain serial number of the machines.
Server: Wallets without tunnel support should not offer tunnel settings.
Server: Editing terminal in admin set default admin key.
Server: Fixed database connection leak in admin and in master's output queue service.
Terminal: Fixed race-condition when some of the banknotes were missed.
Server/Terminal: Added support for Onfido identity verification service.
Server: Added Nexmo as alternative phoneline type service provider.
Server/Terminal: Added possibility to remotely upgrade firmware in usb dongle.
Server: It is possible to see in admin what extension jars are loaded.
Server: Added MDL fiat currency support.
Server: Added ADA support for Kraken,
Terminal/Server: Privacy notice screen can be skipped based on terminal setting.
Terminal/Server: Added ability to change bottom bar's color.
Terminal: Added "(includes fees)" in exchange rate bar.
Terminal: Added more logging to terminal-dispenser communication.
Server: Added tags collapsing in admin.
Server: Terminal unpairing via admin requires 2FA validation.
Server: Transactions list now also displays what batch was used to send out transaction when queues are enabled.
Server: Analytics page is now faster.
Server: Tabs in admin improved visually.
Server: Server upgrade should be faster as it doesn't change permissions on /batm/data
Server: Health of master and admin service can be checked by calling /health
Server: Phoneline type problems are logged as warnings.
Terminal: Fixed dispense NFC card button visibility when nfc dispenser is not initialized.
Server: Fixed decimal precision error when placing order on Kraken.
Server: Onfido rejected identities are automatically moved to rejected state.
Server: Transaction analytics didn't calculate in sell transactions.
Server: DB error was shown when automatic receipt sending was enabled.
Server: Fixed incorrect warning message in log that terminal doesn't support E-MAILING/SMS receipt.
Server: Fixed bill acceptor firmware download.
Server: Fixed terminal tags interaction in admin.
Server: Fixed XRP withdrawals on Coinmate.io
Server: Fixed message for missing instruction in KYC AML
Server: Fixed various issues in Onfido verification via cloud.
Server: Database session was getting closed when wallet tunnel was enabled.
Server: Fixed faster server upgrade by not changing ownership of files in /batm/data
Server: Added support for Cardano (ADA)
Server: Added possibility to be notified when specific identity performs transaction.
Terminal/Server: Added ability to record video during cash collection.
Terminal/Server: Added ability to turn on showing the required disclosure screen containing exchange rates.
Terminal/Server: Added ability to turn on canceling of transaction by user.
Terminal: German language update.
Terminal: SCREEN SUBMIT REGISTRATION was incorrectly logged.
Server: Added DB index for faster searching by crypto address.
Server: Added warning in log when currency is missing a logo.
Server: Identities can be imported into specific organization via batm-manage
Server: Added new db index on server time field of transaction record table.
Server: Added possibility to set SSN and occupation via extensions.
Server: Removed unnecessary calls to database on admin pages.
Terminal: Improved czech language translations.
Terminal: Change server dialog uses bold font now for better readability.
BATM3/4/RCKit2: Use your finger to scroll selfie is shown only on BATM2.
Server: Fixed notification for watched identities.
Server: Transaction analytics for selected terminals didn't work.
Server: Canceled buy transactions were included into limits.
Server: Do not prefill SSN in admin.
Server: Faster search query for identity phone number from top search box in admin.
Server: Price formatting in transaction list was fixed.
Terminal: Fixed possible crash on privacy notice screen.
Terminal: It was possible to send transaction to server over the limit when customer resumed transaction
with same qr code.
Server: Terminal error webhook now contains correctly formatted json.
Server: Fixed IExtensionContext#buyCrypto method for newly created terminals.
Server: Fixed handling of higher AML limits in admin in second fiat currency.
Server: Notes for cash backs were not properly allocated for customers.
Terminal: USB dongle power-cycling improved and prevented blocking.
Terminal: Fixed possible out of memory error when scanning on terminal.
BATM3/4/RCKit2: Choose amount screen was displaying banknotes incorrectly.
Server: Transaction can be manually assigned to identity.
Server/Terminal: Added ability to set different warning for customer per crypto currency.
Server: It is possible to define and use custom fields for locations.
Server/Terminal: Added support for patch releases. Release versions may contain also patch number.
For example 20210317.9 is release with patch version 9.
Patch releases will contain only important bug fixes.
Server: Added integration with Jira Service Management (Jira Service Desk) for Cloud.
Integration lets you create tickets from CAS or list Jira tickets of particular ATM.
Terminal: On SMS notification sell screen Cancel button doesn't cancel whole transaction.
Terminal: Removed CANCEL button from marketing agreement screen.
Terminal: Improved hungarian language support.
Server: Logs now contain information whether 2FA was used for login.
Server: Github project batm_public is now versioned as gradle artifact.
Server: Increased default server memory settings -Xms256m -Xmx1024m.
Terminal: Fixed screen timeout on check wallet balance screen.
Terminal: Registration failure on terminal could result in terminal crash.
BATM3/4/RCKit2: Wrong message was displayed on choose amount sell screen when customer limit was reached.
BATM3/4/RCKit2: Failed withdraw transactions were not marked on server.
BATM3/4/RCKit2: Withdrawal receipt was printed twice when withdrawal finished with error.
Server: Identity searching was returning multiple identical matches.
BATM3/4: Fixed recycler banknote pre-filling in maintenance mode.
BATM3/4: Fixed NFC reading in Kotlin UI on scan address and check wallet balance screens.
Terminal: It was possible to brick acceptor head by touching screen while downloading firmware.
Terminal: Crashfile file name was incorrectly named.
Terminal: RCKit support is completely removed in this release. Please upgrade your hardware to RCKit2 if needed.
Server: Added support for shared terminal settings.
Server: Display hot wallet balances from admin.
Server: Added support for Ethereum Classic + Coinbase hot wallet support.
Server/Terminal: Added support for BAM fiat currency.
Terminal: Improved validation message on collect name screen.
Server: Extensions now use maven central instead of jcenter.
Server: Added admin database query optimizations.
BATM3/4/RCKit2: On sell screen were displayed multiple +1000 buttons in Kotlin UI.
BATM3/4/RCKit2: In new Kotlin UI dispensed banknotes were not correctly reported to server.
Server: Fixed performance issue on terminal transaction page.
Server: Fixed terminal upgrading via admin when no version is specified.
Terminal: Icon of cryptocurrency was crashing application when icon image was missing in extension.
Server: Fixed database migration exception in admin.
Server: Fixed block.io possible issue with send to many.
Server: Fixed missing DOGE on Bitpanda's extension.
BATM3/4: Fixed crash when scanning redeem ticket.
BATM3/4: Fixed NFC card dispensing application crash when usb dongle is connected.
Server: Fixed acceptor update button in admin.
Server: Fixed 500 error when clicking on invite link in admin.
Server: Fixed fiat to fiat conversion for billing - fix back ported also to 20210301 and 20210303
Server: Removed "(AML Type 10)" from "Watchlist Scan Ban" notification name.
Server: Buttons didn't have correct px height.
Terminal: Fixed spacing between buttons in sending receipt.
Terminal: Terminal didn't attempt to rescan same address when call on server failed in legacy UI.
Terminal: New UI is now a new default. Should look same as old UI but respond faster.
If you want to use old UI then enter "legacy" without quotes into special configuration custom string of a terminal.
Server: Added sending of receipts from list of transactions.
Server/Terminal: Added support for remotely upgrading bill acceptor's firmware.
Server: Added support for USDT ERC20 token.
Server: Disengaging alarm via PIN has new permission.
Server: Better logging of obtaining deposit address from Coinmate.
Server: Discount calculation is better explained in admin and in logs.
Server: Admin is now logging also duration of a call.
Server: CryptX wallet now supports priority and USDT.
Server: Added ability to configure master's database connection pool size.
Server: Optimized database query for finding identity by phone number.
BATM2: Scam disclaimer text now uses more space on terminal.
Terminal: Send receipt button is hidden when always send is turned on.
Terminal: It should be now possible to perform cash collection when terminal is marked as inactive
or outside of opening hours.
Terminal: Updated EN and DE translations.
Terminal: Decreased inactivity timeout on insert money screen from 10 to 8 minutes to avoid server auto-executions in same moment.
Terminal: Fixed possible crash when ATM had one fiat currency and only one AML tier.
Server: Fixed limits checking when auto-executing buy transaction on server. Token wasn't present.
Server: List of terminals could produce NPE in admin.
Server: Fixed identity exporting via batm-manage for organizations with space in name.
Server: Log incorrect limits instead of crashing.
Server: Identity didn't contain SSN information in extensions.
Terminal: OK button was displayed instead of CANCEL on "No wallet" screen.
Terminal: Fixed various crashes reported by telemetry.
Terminal: Fixed scroll effect on choose language screen.
Terminal: Added self recovery of usb dongles via serial reset line.
Terminal: Fixed private administration on BATM4.
Server: Added occupation as a identity field.
Server/Terminal: Added more options to send receipt.
Server: Added import/export of identities via batm-manage
Server: Added possibility to limit number of banknotes in fiat settings.
Server: Locations have now notes.
Server: Added RBF support for server generated transactions.
Server: SSN displaying is now obscured in CAS.
Server: Reduced default time range for CAS Analytics.
Server: DOGE/EUR, BTC/GBP, XRP/CHF support for Bitpanda.
Server: BitGo now supports parameter defining number of blocks
Server: Binance withdraw fee fix.
Server: Tunnel fingerprints are now stored in database.
Server: Fixed Kraken CHF and AUD support.
Server: Fixed displaying of watchlist match.
Server: Identity validation is now possible via extension.
Terminal: PIN was checked on main thread.
Terminal: Ripple (XRP) Limit per day for address not working
Server: Added support for USDT to be used as purchase currency.
Server: Added support for Poloniex exchange.
Server: Added filtering of transactions.
Server: Added ability set birth date via extensions.
Server: The cash limit per day and address didn't not work for ETH transactions.
Server: When re-sending customer coins in 72h do not purchase coins again if such strategy is set.
Server: ITransactionBuyInfo didn't contain cash currency, crypto amount and crypto currency.
Server: Fixed typos.
Terminal: Terminal was crashing in experimental ui when terminal photo was storing on server while being deactivated.
Terminal: Fixed scroll effect on fiat buttons.
Terminal: Fixed possible crash when language is selected on welcome screen.
BATM3/BATM4: Application could be crashed when setting recycler cashboxes in experimental mode.
BATM3/BATM4: Fixed printing paper wallet performance.
Terminal/Server: Limit buttons on terminal screen can have custom texts.
Terminal: Fixed crashes collected by telemetry.
Terminal: Screensaver had to be pressed twice after terminal restart in experimental UI.
Terminal: Choose fiat currency layout margin between buttons is now fixed.
Terminal: Fixed occasional exception in price chart Screen saver.
Terminal: Fixed crash in on check balance screen in experimental UI.
Terminal: Legacy redeem ticket screen wasn't displayed when face capture was turned on in experimental ui.
Terminal: Enter phone number layout fixed in experimental UI.
Terminal: Redeem ticket UI was missing camera preview in experimental UI.
Terminal: Wrong message was displayed on screen when supply limit was reached.
Server: Database transaction was incorrectly closed when custom data was returned from extension.
Terminal/Server: Added support for custom message displayed on the screen after registration information are submitted.
Server: Added ability to set a minimum transaction amount in order to qualify for a given discount.
Server: GB API key is required when configuring server via FastTrack wizard.
Server: Terminals in crypto settings, aml settings, fiat settings and notification policies are now displayed behind button.
Server: Identity objects returned via extension now contain also reference to organization.
Server: Server can hold only 10MB of crash reports per registered terminal serial number.
Server: Queue flushing time(duration) is counted not from latest flushing but from first transaction added to queue.
Server: Terminal duplication didn't copy allowvoicecall field.
Server: Fixed transaction saving. Broken in 20210113.
Server: Fixed discount page error when wrong currency is selected.
Server: ITransactionListener.onTransactionUpdated wasn't called on buy transactions when sent from queue.
Server: Fixed DASH RPC calls of estimatesmartfee and signrawtransaction
Terminal: Experimental UI didn't contain send SMS/email receipt buttons.
Terminal: Fixed doubled cryptocurrency icons on welcome screen in experimental UI.
Terminal: Choose fiat currency wasn't displayed in experimental UI when only one cryptocurrency was available.
Server: Updated libphonenumber library version containing recently added US area codes.
Server: When scoring is not performed reason should be written into database.
Server: Added notification when somebody tries to scan blacklisted crypto-address.
Server: Discounts page is now searchable and filterable by time.
Server: Discounts page displays discount creation.
Server: Actions on terminal performed remotely such as restart are now logged in terminal's event log.
Server: Unpairing is now possible to perform from server admin interface.
Terminal: Fixed success screen after timeout on insert money screen in experimental ui.
Terminal: Fixed inactivity timeout in scan qr code scree in experimental UI.
Terminal: Minor experimental UI bug fixes.
Server: Extensions were initialized before database.
Server: Added HK language
Server: Display time zone on page with list locations.
Server: Watchlists can now also provide list of blacklisted crypto-addresses.
Server: OFAC watchlist now provides also list of blacklisted addresses
Terminal: Fixed discount code dialog in experimental ui
Terminal: Fixed experimental ui navigation when only one crypto currency is enabled.
Server: New IL coin logo.
Server: On CryptX exchange BCH is only supported for buy.
Server: Sell crypto amount is now configurable.
Server: Fixed ET export of withdraw and cashback transactions.
Server: Updated list of hardcoded blacklisted crypto addresses from OFAC.
Terminal: Experimental version wasn't printing on sell ticket price from server but from terminal screen.
Terminal: Privacy notice formatting on BATM4 in experimental version wasn't correctly displayed.
Terminal: Automatic and manual cash collection tickets didn't contain same fields.
Terminal: In experimental UI AML collected data were not properly reset on new customer session.
Terminal: Fixed various NPEs reported by telemetry.
Terminal: Cryptocurrency logos were not correctly aligned in center of the screen in experimental ui.
Terminal: Fixed rate animation in experimental ui when number of currencies changes during animation.
Terminal: Fixed typo in dongle version string.
Server: Fixed naming of thread names of sell callbacks.
Server: Adding note to identity erased filled fields on page.
Server: It was impossible to change state of rejected identity when personal info was missing.
Server: customer name wasn't checked against watchlist when fingerprint was used and name was already in database.
Server: Admin service writes heapdump if it runs out of memory to /var/log/batm/
Server: Users with customer role didn't have permission to perform action on Output Queue.
Server: Prevent LastPass password manager to prefill 2FA text field.
Server: Fixed coinbase wallet pagination.
Server: Fixed Morphis list of terminals null pointer exception.
Server: Fixed link to cashcollection from banknote history in admin
Terminal: Unresponsive USB dongle could pause money limit calculation.
Terminal: Collect fingerprint is shown for a second when it should not be displayed.
Terminal: Fixed color of exchange rate in experimental UI.
Server: Added FastTrack configuration for fresh installations.
Server: Added ability to force users of an organization to use 2FA. *
Server/Terminal: Colors of terminal UI can be set from server using Skins. *
Server: Fixed layout of VIP limits in admin.
Server: Transaction scoring result wasn't saved to database for BUY transactions.
Terminal: Marketing Opt-in didn't work with fingerprint.
Terminal: Reworked terminal's exchange rate cache used for displaying rate on screen (not used for calculation)
Terminal: Fixed layout on Privacy notice screen in experimental UI.
Server: Selected skin item is highlighted.
Terminal: Fixed coin ordering on main screen of experimental UI.
Server: Organization page required master to be running.
Terminal: Fixed missing visual space between TERMS AND CONDITIONS and HELP.
Terminal: Currency logos were not stored in terminals memory - not getting cached. Broken since 20201201.
Terminal: Terminal dispenser configuration read from server. Broken since 20201201.
Terminal: User could press BUY button before crypto amount was updated.
Terminal: USB dongle version is not displayed when dongle is not connected.
Terminal/Server: Terminal uses half of previous outgoing traffic in idle state.
Terminal/Server: Terminal downloads configuration from server only when configuration changed.
Server: Server dump now contains also network traffic statistics.
Server: Line breaks in identity notes are now displayed.
Terminal: Terminal was trying to download configurations even when was marked as inactive on server.
Terminal: Fixed SSN entry title centering
Terminal: Fixed occasional crash when scanning fingerprint.
Terminal/Server: Added new optional scam disclaimer. See custom strings.*
Server: Added possibility to retry one more time sending coins on failed buy transaction from admin.
Server/Terminal: Added support for collecting Social Security Number(SSN).
Server: SSN can be validated by an extension.
Server: Added possibility to turn off generating vanity addresses for paper wallets.
Server: Added support for AUD and CHF for Kraken.
Server: Added possibility send cashback QR codes via url in SMS.
Server/Terminal: Added possibility to define how many blur scan attempts to allow.
Server: Added GBP and CHF support for BitpandaPro exchange.
Terminal: Fixed crashes reported by telemetry.
Terminal: Fixed buy auto-execution handling in experimental ui.
Server: Fixed error when location timezone was null in admin.
Server: Fixed Infura timing out when sending ETH or ERC20 tokens.
Terminal: Scrolling fixed fee is now displayed also in experimental.
Terminal: Fixed NPE in EP802 driver.
Terminal: Fixed NPE in Activity casting
Terminal: Fixed door sensor event parsing.
Terminal: Fixed issue when user pressed PRINT quickly multiple times in row.
Terminal: Fixed missing Additional fixed fee in sell screen in legacy UI
Terminal/Server: Fixed marketing opt in custom string name of text and title
Server: Experimental support for Morphis service API access. More here: https://morphisinc.com/ *
Server/Terminal: Added support for Marketing Opt-in screen *
Server: Added more methods to extensions for transactions and cash collections lookups.
Server: CSV transaction export now contains also expenses (BTC mining fees that were spent with transaction)
Server/Terminal: Exchange rate on terminal can display also flat fee. To enable it check skins section on server.
Terminal: Fixed remote recycler float down in video screensaver, plus added more logging.
Terminal: Fixed possible crash when taking selfie photo.
EveryTrade: Transactions now have corrected header and renamed fields to "expense" and "expenseCurrency"
EveryTrade: Server is now exporting all types of transactions via connector.
Server: Added ability to provide external SMS provider via extensions. *
Server: Added possibility to add identity manually via admin. *
Server: Added possibility to create buy transaction via extensions.
Server: Added possibility to add middle name to identity. *
Server: Added possibility to add mother birth name to identity. *
Server: How did you hear about us choice is now written into labels field in transaction record.
Server: Set default cashbox capacity for the recyclers to 1200.
Server: Added AUD, RUB and GBP support to binance.
Server: Eclair version 0.4.2 is now supported.
Server: Fixed database connection pool leaking for calls from extensions (findAllTerminals etc)
Server: Fixed coinbase account pagination support.
Server: Fixed Infura gas fee calculation.
Server: Renamed bitcoincashd wallet description
Server: Fixed huobi token logo.
Server: EveryTrade API changed to include status and fee currency.
Server: EveryTrade API changed contain feeAmount in BTC.
Server: Cashbox analytics - count totals per each fiat currency
Server: Removed support for no longer existing Binance Jersey.
Server: Select all check box on main terminal homepage showing list of terminals didn't work
Server: Fixed ZPAE address validator.
Server: Fixed USDT address ERC-20 validator.
Server/Terminal: Failed transactions can be reported to customer as successful on terminal.
Server: Shared secret hash is no longer required.
Terminal: Added possibility to enter custom registration message on ATM screen.
Server: User is warned in admin when main currency doesn't match cassette currency.
BATM3/4/RCkit2: Fixed dispenser reinitialization.
Terminal: Added possibility to disable qr code scam detection.
BATM3/4: Fixed crash when entering administration in private mode.
Terminal: Changed phrase when collecting selfie photo (customers should not smile on selfies) :(
Server: Transaction hash hasn't been stored in transaction record for transactions sent via queue.
Server: EU Sanction list was reporting false positives for records on sanction lists that had weak a.k.as
Server: Updated ILCoin logo.
Server: Fixed coin.cz wallet LTC support
Server: Fixed EveryTrade integration when no records are returned.
Server: Unregistered identities cannot be moved to registered state.
Server/Terminal: Pictures of scanned QR codes are stored on server and accessible via admin.
Server: Identity's VIP limit has possibility to override per crypto address limit
Server: EveryTrade API access now also shows URL for better usability.
Server: Changed icon for inactive terminals attempting to connect.
BATM3/4/RCKit2: Only smaller 20 GBP banknote is now supported by bill dispenser.
Server/Terminal: Only better quality fingerprints are accepted by system.
Server: Adding note to identity via extension didn't work properly.
Server: Fixed from label support on block.io
Server: Fixed OutOfMemory error when exporting all terminal transactions to CSV.
Server: Do not save null note by calling IExtensionContext#updateIdentity
Terminal: Fixed banknote acceptance problem reporting.
Server: Database connection string is being updated to contain support for scrolling cursor.
Server: Admin service log now contains also accesses to URL.
Server: Added possibility to query identity limits via getIdentityRemainingLimits on ExtensionContext.
Tripod: Added initial support for turnstile tripod.
Server: Added support for load-testing server.
Terminal: Added experimental(unstable) new UI implementation. To turn it on specify word 'experimental' in special configuration in terminal's custom strings.
Server: Server now uses G1 garbage collector and string deduplication to improve memory consumption and response times.
Terminal: Added support for IXP fiat currency
BATM4/RCKit: Fixed entering administration when private administration mode is enabled.
BATM4: In some cases screen has been incorrectly rotated 90 deg.
Server: Fixed output queue JDBC exception on iteration of result set with Mysql database.
Server: Block.io hot wallet can have optional withdraw label.
Server: Added support for ILCoin in Coingecko rate source.
Server: User can set in its profile in activity timeout in minutes. Default is 60 minutes.
Server: Added support for withdrawing DAI from Coinmate.io exchange
Server: Admin interface displays result of sending cashback email.
Server: List of cryptocurrencies can be filtered by cryptocurrency.
Server: Location id is written into the transaction record table in the database.
Server: Bumped jetty container version used in master service
Server: Added JVM version into logs.
Server: Added more information about system and threads into server dump file
Server: Sell strategy 4 was causing double sell transactions on the exchange.
Server: In some cases cashback email wasn't sent.
Server: Do not start PhotoQueueMgr when terminal reports queue hash as empty string instead of null.
Server: Fixed billing on servers with high number of transactions not generating invoices.
Server: Geth wallet now supports also ssh tunneling.
Server: Added possibility to delete bill dispenser cassettes on server
Terminal: German language corrections.
BATM3/4/RCkit: Fixed bill dispenser cassette detection.
Server: Fixed BitPanda Pro exchnage amount precision and price calculation
Server: Pictures could not be uploaded to identity via admin.
Server: Bitstamp parameter username is now correctly called userid.
Server: Identity photos are not visible via approval links.
Server: Adding note via extension didn't work.
Server: Webhooks now wait for target to return status code that is logged.
Server: Added support ILCoin (ilcoincrypto.com)
Terminal: Improved english language translation.
BATM3/4/RCKit: Added more time for bill dispenser to initialize.
Server: Fixed terminal creation from non-admin users.
Server: Introduced user groups in CAS.
Server: Added granular permissions to users and groups. User roles are no longer used.
Server: Added ability for operator to receive photo from terminal's camera on demand.
Terminal: Added support for BSD (Bahamian Dollar)
Server: Fingerprint matching didn't work on ubuntu 20.04 due to missing libusb-1-0-4 system library.
Server: LBTC payments were not displayed as PAID on CortexPay.
Server: Cash-collection ticket generated as PDF via CAS didn't have correctly calculated one of the total amounts.
Terminal: Added support for Jam detection of bill acceptor.
Terminal: Added handling of corrupted history written in USB dongle.
BATM3/4/RCKit: Added more detailed logging.
Server: Added Bitpanda Pro exchange support. (bitpanda.com)
Server: Removed help in admin and replaced by link to support.
BATM2/4: Fixed missing alarm disengage dialog.
Server: Added filtering terminals by its status.
Server: Search bar now allows to find and filter terminals by part of its location's name or address.
Server: Added ability to create partial cashback from failed sell transaction.
Server/Terminal: Added possibility to set custom error messages for buy, sell and withdraw terminal screens.
Server: Added possibility to add phone number to identity in admin.
Terminal: Show "Please Wait" after One Time PIN is entered.
Server: In some cases customer name wasn't checked against watchlist.
Server: In some cases notifications were not sent.
Server: List of cash collections wasn't filtered by selected terminals.
Server: Fixed NPE when calculating VIP limits.
Server: Fixed EveryTrade API format.
Terminal: Collection of customer name could be skipped by user.
Server/Terminal: Added possibility to remotely reset machine to factory state (however server ip remains set).
Server: Added ability to create manually cashbacks from failed sell transactions.
Server: Transaction scoring results are now saved and exported in transaction export.
Server: Identity limits can be updated via extension.
Server: Advanced support is not able to add notes to identity profile, only read them. Advanced support should be able to add, but not delete notes.
Server: Searching by identity ID returned error toast.
Server: Advanced support is not able to upload document images to identity directly through Admin.
BATM2: Spinner displayed after QR code is read was displayed only on BATM3.
Server: Fixed race-condition where one transaction can be processed twice.
Server: Use of deprecated Virtual Terminal API created too many internal threads over the time and caused server to run out of memory.
Please DO NOT use Virtual Terminal API. It has been deprecated since 20190530. Use extensions.
Server: Everytrade API fix - base and quote were exchanged.
Server: Document expiration date wasn't saved in some cases.
Server: Registration link fails when accessed by token without logging into admin.
Server: Added more logging when transaction cannot be committed.
Terminal: Improved Spanish translation.
Server: Cash collection id is now passed in counters cleared notification too.
Server: Improved logging when local invoices are generated.
Server: Support role and Advanced support role can now add notes to identity.
Server: IExtensionContext method updateIdentity didn't update configurationCashCurrency
Terminal: Disarming alarm by PIN on screen not always worked.
Server: Added ability to mark days when cash collection is expected at the location.
Server: Added new notification rule Missed Cash Collection when nobody performs cash collection at the location at expected day.
Server: Buy and sell terminal profit can be newly dynamically overwritten by extension. See ITerminalListener at github for more information.
Server: Added new notification rule Organization Invoice Created. It is fired when new invoice is generated.
BATM3/4/RCKit: Improved bill dispenser initialization logging.
BATM3/4/RCKit: Improved bill dispenser cassette position storing.
Server: Fixed server error when phone-line type could not be determined.
Server: Fixed BTC Lightning sell.
Server: Fixed advanced support role didn't have permission to add blacklisted addresses.
Server: Advanced support role should not be able to delete blacklisted addresses.
Server: Batch button to deactivate terminals should not be available for Advanced support role.
Server: Advanced support role didn't have search box available.
Server: Added ability to create cash-backs from UI. Handy when you want to dispense cash to customer without a sell transaction.
Server: Added Huobi ERC-32 token support.
Server: Added possibility to add text notes to identity via admin and extension.
Terminal: Scanned document is accepted when blurred on if it is a 4th take.
Server: Fixed rounding on output queues.
Server: Do not report to coinatmradar.com that sell on machine is available when sell is disabled in sell exchange strategy.
Server/Terminal: Added phone number blacklist.
Server/Terminal: Terminal can be remotely instructed to connect on different Wi-Fi network.
Server: Added example for external identity provider.
Server: Added possibility to change identities
Server: LND wallet parameter cert is now optional.
Terminal: Blurred photos of the scanned documents are rejected by terminal. Customer is asked to rescan document.
Terminal: Connected wifi network name is displayed on admin screen.
BATM3/BATM4: Refactored initialization of card dispenser and usb dongle.
BATM3/BATM4: Added dispenser cassette manipulation notification.
Terminal: Added acceptor acceptance problem notification when bankonte is returned to customer 3 times in row for whatever reason.
Server: Fixed 500 error when saving terminal configuration.
Server: Fixed link from queue to crypto-configuration in admin.
Server: Fixed queueing on newly created queues.
BATM3/BATM4: Fixed initialization when bill dispenser is missing.
Server: Fixed ./batm-manage restore on Ubuntu 18.04 and 20.04.
Cloud: Customers can see their support PIN on cloud on profile page.
Server: Added new notification "Terminal rejected due to wrong IP address" fired when terminal's IP is not whitelisted.
This notification is fired only once a day for each terminal.
Server: Extension gets notified when receipt gets sent and customer email/phone is saved in custom data on transaction record in database.
Server: Cash collection ticket now contains a line from custom string printer_cash_collection_ticket_template
Server: Stacker out for the period notification now includes the timestamp when the stacker was pulled out
Server: Identity has now date of birth.
Server: Identity's document expiration has now checkbox signaling document that doesn't expire.
Server: User can set in his profile number of records per page for terminal list page.
Terminal: Terminal now saves backup server ip address. This address still gets reseted when factory reset is initiated.
Server: Added experimental support for Queues
Server can queue transactions and send them out in batches resulting in lower mining fees.
Server: List of terminals is now sortable with buy in.
Server: List of blacklisted addresses is now pageable
Server: Reporting buy and sell available to coinatmradar.com can be now turned on and off separately.
Server: LND can be now connected via SSH tunnel
Server: Identity pieces documentType and documentValidTo are now accessible via extension
Server: Alarm Disengage PIN action was missing on terminal page.
Server: Return cash collections even for inactive and deleted terminals (called from extensions).
Server/Terminal: Improved logging when upgrading terminal to better detect compatibility issues.
Server: Bitfinex deposit address fix
Server: Ubuntu 18.04 and 20.04 is now officially supported by CAS server.
Server: Top search bar now supports terminal search by serial number.
Server: Wallet backup filenames now contain also remote tx id.
Server: Coinbase exchange wallet is now moved to the open-source part server.
Server: Coinmate exchange can be now used also as a hot wallet.
Server/Terminal: Terminal displays instructions on how to START receiving messages when customer is unsubscribed Twillio SMS recipient.
Server: Discount code usage count displayed in admin didn't show correct number when code was used in anonymous transaction.
Server: VIP limits were not visible on identities that registered on now deleted terminal.
Server: Option to add webhook on notification rule wasn't not available for customer registrations.
Server: Added binance exchange workaround fix for xchange library.
Server: Fixed NPE in hitbtc exchange implementation.
Server: Fixed DAI sell support for Coinmate.
Terminal: Fixed number of the rare crashes reported by telemetry.
Server: Increased version of bouncy castle library to 1.63.
Server: Terminal list is now pageable by 50 items for faster page loading.
Terminal/Server: Added support for dispensing IDR bank notes.
Server: Fixed BCH support on Bitfinex.
Server: Fixed EveryTrade API access.
Server: Short counters cleared notification didn't contain total sum of banknotes in cashbox.
Server: Fixed few typos.
Server: Fixed JOB token listing in administration.
Server: PDF invoices can no longer be generated on local server. Operator must login to cloud to generate PDF invoice.
BATM3/4/RCKit: ATM now detects and reports via notification movements of dispenser cassettes.
Server: Added support for JOB token - Jobchain.com
BATM3/4/RCKit: Bill dispenser cassette magnets are now used to track cassette swaps.
Server/Terminal: Added notifications for Alarm on server.
Server/Terminal: Added alarm disengage support using PIN.
Cash collection guy can enter PIN on ATM screen before opening machine to collect cash.
Such one-time-use PIN is obtained from admin interface and is valid for 15min only.
Server: Advanced support role can now add discount codes when 2FA by user is performed.
Server: CipherTrace scored addresses/transactions with score 10 get blocked and with 9 only generate suspicious transaction notification.
Server: Fixed saving account discounts when user is using non-US locale.
Server: Fixed BitGo reporting errors correctly when sending coins.
Server: BitGo wallet now supports tunneling.
Server: Updated xchange libraries (including enigma) to version 4.4.2
Terminal: Additional scam protection when scanning QR codes.
Server: Cash collections are not generated any more where total amount is 0.
Server: Fixed 500 error when showing analytics in CAS.
Server: Fixed DASH and XRP ratesource support for Coinmate exchange.
Server: Tunnel checkbox and password were displayed based on the configured (saved) wallet and not the one currently selected
Server: Fixed Bitrex rate source - added workaround to fix bug in 4.4.2 xchange lib.
Server: Identity page with multiple transactions is loaded faster.
Server: Added support for webhooks to notifications. URL can be called when notification event is triggered.
Server/Terminal: Added two-way support for BCH SLP tokens - SPICE is ships as an example.
Server/BATM3/4: Added possibility to initiate banknote float down on recycler remotely from server.
Terminal: Spanish language improvements.
Server: Searching external identities via extension must be explicitly enabled in KYCAML settings.
Server: Lowered number of calls to to XChangeExchange based exchange implementations.
Server: Added possibility to find identities by document number from extension.
Server: Billing logging improved.
Server: SYScoin API is now at version 4
Server: Fixed compatibility with Bitcoin Cash ABC 0.21
Server: Fixed NPE when searching for non-existing terminal by serial number from extension
Server: Added support for https://everytrade.io crypto-currency accounting software.
Server/Terminal: Added support for alarm. Alarm goes off when door is opened without entering PIN first.
Server/Terminal: Added support for ARS - Argentine Peso
Server: Added new HIGH_RISK_ADDRESS event when scored transaction is refused.
Server: Added new notification for transaction scoring (when transaction is refused).
Server: Added more caching for transaction scoring.
Server: Identity detail page is now divided into tabs and images are lazy-loaded when scrolled.
Server: Added more logging when BitGo wallet reports error.
Server: Fixed registration of fingerprint template. Merged version of 2 fingerprints is now stored.
Server: Fixed customer registration of already matching fingerprint.
Server: Phone numbers were not always stored when KYC AML setting used fingerprint and phone number.
Server: Transaction custom data were ignored when sending receipt from server instead of printing it on ATM.
Server: Fixed links to example videos used in skins.
Server: Removed calibration button from BATM4 machine.
Server: Banknotes CSV export now contains also transaction id and cash collection id.
Server: Sending of crash logs didn't work when there were too many crash log files on filesystem
Server: Fixed mysql+innodb deadlocking when inserting banknotes.
BATM4/RCKit2: Fixed acceptor version text wrapping in administration.
BATM4/RCKit2: Fixed crashes on screens "other locations" and "help video".
Server: Added support for opening hours on location individually for each day of the week.
Server: Transaction scoring service on BTC, LTC or DASH addresses is called only when addresses had some transactions past.
Server: Transaction scoring provider settings were not always saved when organization was modified.
Server: Removed QuadrigaCX rate source and exchange.
Server: Added caching of transaction scoring results for 60 minutes to minimize pricing requirements.
Server: Fixed virtual terminal API - however virtual terminal API still remains deprecated.
Server: Fixed list of transactions on identity filtered by crypto currency.
Server: Returning null from ITransactionListener.onTransactionCreated and onTransactionUpdated was resulting in NullPointerException.
Server: Added support for 3rd party CipherTrace transaction scoring service CipherTrace.
Server: Extensions can now provide transaction scoring provider
Server: Added ability to query phone line type from extension.
Server: Added possibility to check for duplicate identities from admin.
Server/Terminal: Added support for XPM (Primecoin) https://primecoin.io/
Server: Sell transactions should get resumed after server restart.
Previously server stopped watching sell transactions when got restarted.
Server: Added support for EUR currency in Binance exchange.
Server: Added possibility to upload PNG photo as identity.
Server: Exchange strategy 4 refactored.
Server: RPC wallet doesn't support account any more.
Server: RPC wallet now supports label.
Server: Added auditing when setting cassette counts.
Server: Bumped enigma exhcnage library version to 4.4.2
Server: Server is saving into database also txid of SELL forwarding transaction.
Server: Transaction bitcoin fees logging
Terminal: Added support for Venezuelan Spanish language.
BATM2: Automatically open keyboard when user is asked for a name.
Server: Cashbox full warning on BATM3 wasn't signalized in admin broken since 20200120.
Server: Person couldn't have multiple users.
Server: Binance exchange support for XRP didn't handle tag correctly.
Server: User could set cashbox capacity to zero which caused error.
Server: Fixed database connection closing during the notifications.
Server: Fixed GDPR auditlog maximum length of field actions.
Server: Fixed cash analytics calculation for bill dispenser
Server: Fixed transaction listing permissions.
Server: Fixed identity fingerprint matching when 2 fingerprints matched 2 organizations.
Server: Fixed identity matching when one phone number registration was present in two organizations
Server: Fixed Bitgo wallet ETH support.
Server: Fixed check for duplicate remote transaction ids on sell, withdraw and cash-back transactions.
Server: Entity manager sessions were being closed when some of the methods were called by extension.
Server: Fixed amount rounding to tradable amounts on binance exchange
Terminal: PAPER_OK was mistakenly reported as PAPER_REFILL.
RCKit2: Fixed crashes when camera position was off.
BATM4/Server: Added support for BATMFour.
Terminal: Customer can finish purchase when bill acceptor gets full during the buy process.
Server: Improved voice call billing calculation.
Server: Fixed BitcoinPay LTC support.
Server: Added first batch action - activate/deactivate multiple terminals from CAS.
BATM3/RCKit: Added message for coins sent to machine too late.
Server: Added more meaningful error messages when editing discounts
Server: batm-manage show balances LTC didn't work properly
Server: Reference cleaner for deleted terminals was filling log file.
RCKit2: Fixed crash when cash box is out and cash collection mode is enabled.
Server: Added new notification action - voice call phone number
Server: Added new notification stacker out from machine outside of opening hours.
Server/Terminal: Added option that machine can call customer and tell him one time password in case SMS didn't arrive
Server/Terminal: Added Tha language support
BATM3: Added private mode (numbers are smaller) when accessing administration on machine.
Server: Added support for Binance
Server: Added Telr.io rate source and wallet
Server: Added Satang.pro rate source
Server: Identity has now also validity of the document and language of the customer.
Terminal: Finger touch on buttons is now visually signalized.
Terminal: Custom PEP question can be now specified in custom strings.
Terminal: Improved hungarian language support
Terminal: Added message on terminal informing customer that he sent coins late
Server: Changed default values when installing new server
Server: Add uptime into the server logs.
Server: Admin tags can be now set on notifications
Server: Increased timeout on terminal's https connections
Server: Continue starting services via batm-manage when admin service is already running.
Terminal: Terminal Offline X Minutes did not not fully respect the condition amount
Server: Fixed phone number restriction check database connection closing issue.
Server: Fixed error in admin when customer had transactions performed in multiple fiat currencies.
Server: Fixed Bittrex exchange withdrawal.
Server: Fixed arabic letters appearing in dispenser cassette name
Server: Fixed BitKub.com rate source
Server: Fixed Groestlcoin implementation
Cloud: Fixed phone line type caching
RCKit: Added support for RCKit2(23" display).
Server: Fixed 500 error when navigating from cash collections to terminal.
Server: Fixed 500 error when clicking on customer registration approval link.
Server: Fixed batm-manage show balance command.
Server: Fixed updating database with transaction custom data generated by extension.
Server: Introduced new KYC/AML limits:
Cash Limit Per 3 Months
Cash Limit Per 12 Months
Cash Limit Per Calendar Year Quarter
Cash Limit Per Calendar Year
Cash Limit Per Day And Crypto Address
Total Identity Cash Limit
Server: Added "./batm-manage show balances BTC" command to show balances in server's temporary wallets.
Server: Added support for http filters on REST services provided by extensions.
Server: Discount codes can be now optionally used only x times per identity.
Server: Transactions with failed withdrawal are now correctly marked as FAILED.
Server: Do not allow identities to be found from other organizations.
Multiple identities with same phone number may exist if they are in different organizations.
WARNING: Identities API changed a bit in Open Extensions. Make your extension compatible before upgrading.
Server: Added possibility to upload identity document scans from admin interface.
Server: Do not offer Buy-only wallets in sell crypto settings.
Server: Coins were sold on exhcnage twice when SELL exchange strategy 2 or 4 was used - broken since 20191204.
Server: Removed chain.so rate source - no longer available.
Server: Maximum width of identity picture is now set.
Server: Administrators on local servers were not able to delete invoices.
Server: Fixed individual limits calculation.
Server: Added new user role Support Advanced = Support + Identity Approver.
Server: Name of the identity is displayed in list of identities.
Server: List of identities is now sortable by update/created date.
Server: Added ln command compatibility with LND node.
Server: More detailed logging in master log when calculating discounts.
Server: Delete old terminal upgrade files.
Cloud: Billing fixes.
BATM3/RCKit: Added support for MGA fiat currency.
Server: Fixed exchange strategy 4 for no forward wallets such as bitcoind.
Server: Fixed error when exploring identities with transactions from deleted terminals.
Server: Transactions can now show what individual banknotes were part of the transaction.
Server: Cash collection can now show what individual banknotes were part of the cash collection.
Server: Added possibility to delete identities older than x.
Server: Faster terminal page loading.
Server: Adjusted times on server based on user's browser time.
Server: Transactions can be newly edited via button Actions
Server: Improved cashbox saturation calculation.
Server: Search text view can be now used also for searching identities, invoices and cash collections.
Server: Added support for UZS fiat currency.
Server: Added bitkub.com rate source
Server: Support role can now edit addresses in blacklist.
Server: Added support for XRP to Coinbase, CoinbasePro, Coinpaprika, Bitstamp, Kraken and CoinGecko rate sources.
Server: Added support for XRP to Conbase wallet and Kraken exchange.
Server: Added server installation id
Server/Terminal: Fixed grammar mistakes.
Terminal: Updated Hungarian translations
Terminal: Added confirmation dialog on terminal when user clicks on "Clear Counters" button.
Terminal: Operator can enable rejecting scans of LTC addresses that start with ltc1 by
setting "ltc_reject_ltc1" in terminal special configuration.
Useful for example when operator's exchange doesn't support ltc1 addresses.
Cloud: Added support for invoice payment in LBTC.
Cloud: Added "Are you sure" dialog when regenerating new GB API key on cloud.
Server: Identity export didn't contain email address.
Server: Fixed XRP address validator
Server: Fixed registration approval link error 500.
Server: Invalid sell payments that were later marked as approved could not be withdrawn
WARNING: If you are running your own server you need to have a GB API key set on your organizations before upgrade.
Otherwise server will refuse to talk to terminals.
GB API Key is visible on your organization at https://cloud.generalbytes.com
If you don't have a login information to cloud please contact [email protected]
Server: Show cash box saturation in the list of terminals.
Server: Added support for SSH tunnels when connecting server to bitcoind or similar via RPC.
For more information see crypto-settings and github
Server: Added support for Enigma exchange. enigma-securities.io
Server/Terminal: Added support for door sensors. Opening/Closing door on machine generates notification.
Requires HW upgrade. Contact [email protected] if you want to purchase such upgrade.
Server: Knowm exchange libraries version were bumped to 4.4.0.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you test your extension with this release before deploying into production.
Server: Fixed telesign support. Telesign changed API. Identity contact data were not fetched at least since 12.11.2019.
Terminal/Server: Few typos fixed.
Server: Added possibility to print cash collections as PDF.
Server: Better limits formatting in admin
Terminal: Display hints as bubbles to better distinguish them from buttons.
Terminal: Prevent QR code scanning in buy mode when paper wallet mode only is enabled.
Server: Fixed few typos.
Server: Note button on cash collections page didn't work since 20191025.
Server: GC overhead exceeded when exporting terminal events in admin.
Server: Billing invoices generation timing fix.
Server: Fixed transaction CSV export.
Server: Unable to delete notifications and kyc/AML settings assigned to deleted terminals.
CortexPay: Display order Id as a label in payment url.
Terminal: Fixed KYC/AML crash in some scenarios.
Server: License and Support fees. Server will automatically start issuing every month invoices to operators.
First issued invoice will be for September 2019.
Invoices for September onwards will be generated regardless of the server upgrade date.
Pricing effective from 1st of Sept 2019:
License fee 0-1000 machines = 0.5% machines turnover/month/organization.
Support fee = 5 USD/machine/month
On Standalone server:
License fee 0-5 machines = 10 USD/month/organization.
6-500 machines = 0.25% machines turnover/month/organization
Support fee = 10 USD/machine/month
Server: Added cash collections report in analytics.
Server: Added XRP support for Coinmate.io
Server/Terminal: Added support for XRP.
Server: Added telegram command that displays terminal cashbox contains(info cash).
BATM2: Disconnected printer is on BATM2 only a warning.
BATM3: Added NFC support for BCH.
Server: DASH is not blacklisted any more.
Server: dashj library dependency removed for DASH.
Server: Rewritten DASH sell functionality to use dashd instead of dashj.
Server: Migrated bitcoinpay support on confirmo.net APIv3.
Server: Added ability to ignore paper related warnings in the list of terminals.
Server: Fixed pagination when results are filtered by terminal tags.
Server: KYC AML Limits were not saved when value contained ',' character.
Server: Error when displaying identities from deleted terminals.
Server: SMS withdraw sell notifications were not sent when anonymous face capture was enabled.
Terminal: Fixed AML limits not calculated correctly. Broken since 20191022.
Terminal: Fixed double-tap 0 digit issue when entering phone number.
BATM3: Terminal crashes when customer is trying to send an email receipt.
BATM3/RCKit: Fixed leaking camera service on sell screen.
BATM3/RCKit: Do not continue when paperwallet is not printed in paperwalletonly mode.
BATM3/RCKit: Server wasn't sending SMSes to customers who sold coins on ATM anonymously.
Server/Terminal: Cash collections now have an unique Id.
Server: Added DASH support for coinbase wallet.
Server: Added DASH support for coinmate.io wallet.
Server: Added BAT support for Kraken exchange.
RCKit/BATM3: Software keyboard will be automatically opened on BATM3 and RCKit machines when entering email or name.
RCKit/BATM3: Added new message informing customer that he sent invalid amount when scanning redeem ticket.
Server: Fixed email attachment filename and content type when sending receipt with logo.
Server: Banknote history records were not created for banknotes moved from cassette to reject box.
Terminal: Fixed message on no-wallet activity page for altcoins.
Server: Coinmarket missing API key now generates warning instead of exception
Server: Improved discount code creation error messages.
Terminal: Faster detection of paid invoice on LBTC.
CortexPay: Orders saved on server now also contain link to POS.
Server: Tag filtering of terminals didn't work correctly for readonly users in analytics.
Server: UBA bill acceptor ECO detection fix.
Terminal: When customer enters PIN on terminal '****' characters are displayed.
Terminal: BATM2 can be also connected to RVRVV-500-64 as a vending module for BTC, LTC and LBTC payments.
Server: Viewing POS orders page was modifying dates of orders when different timezone used for server and POS.
Terminal: Spinner with text "Please wait" remained displayed during buy process.
Server: Maximum size of video files for skins is now 25 MB.
Server: Added API to add selfies and documents via Extensions.
Server: POS article export CSV fixes.
Server: Fixed fiat currency detection for ECO, GBR, CAN when UBA bill acceptor is used.
Terminal: In some cases soft-keyboard remained visible on selfie screen after taking name or email of the customer.
Terminal: Removed special font used in french language.
Terminal: Paperwallet only mode is now supported on all terminals when printer is detected.
Server: Added new notification when machine's cash box is out from machine for period of time.
Terminal/Server: Added Haitian Creole language support.
Terminal/Server: Ask customer how much cash he plans to insert before inserting cash in order to test LBTC route.
Server: Improved block.io logging on server when wrong PIN is supplied.
Server: Fixed repetitive customer name collection.
Server: Telegram command lightning was incorrectly showing channel capacities.
Server: Per crypto address limit wasn't correctly calculated for ETH addresses.
Server: Fixed out of memory error when publishing AML type information.
Server: Terminal tags can be assigned also to users.
This allows administrators to filter what terminals each user has access too within an organization in CAS.
Server: Added new Telegram command (lightning/ln) to display status of LN channels. Supported only with Ecliar node for now.
Server: User with non-admin role should not be able to delete users in his organization.
Server: Fixed hibernate query parameters for invoices, cash collections and events.
Server: Publish to CoinATM radar also information that machine has at least one banknote available for dispensing.
This prevents customers travelling to two-way machines where sell is not possible at all.
Server: Database commit/rollback fix for certain cases.
BATM3: Card dispensing crashes fixed when collecting OTP/fingerprint from anonymous customer.
Server: Additional limits calculation fixes when cash currency is not properly configured on machine.
CortexPay/Server: Fixed segwit addresses generation from mtub.
BATM3/RCKit: Bill dispenser now supports only new 100 CHF banknote not old one 100 CHF.
Terminal: Display no wallet button on open channel LBTC screen.
Server/Terminal: Added recommended wallets for LBTC.
Server: Fixed limits calculation on secondary fiat currency.
Server: Fixed LBTC test on rate source.
Terminal: Removed Force Close dialog when application crashes.
Terminal: Acceptor didn't get initialized immediately when application started after previous crash.
Terminal: Fixed crashes when collecting email from user.
Terminal: Fixed crash when checking user's existence by fingerprint.
Terminal: Rare terminal crashes fixes based on telemetry data.
Server: Extensions can now add identities on server. See the REST example on github.
Server: Added NGN fiat currency banknote sizes.
Server: Added possibility to edit tag names and colors.
Server: Improved logging of BCH support.
Server: VIP limits were not calculated properly.
Server: CSV export with millions of records could not be downloaded - error 500.
Server: Extension context call getCashCollections sometimes returned exception.
Terminal: Send transaction receipt functionality on terminal was broken.
Terminal: Removed redundant periodic calls on server that recalculate terminal's balance.
Terminal: Rare terminal crashes fixes based on telemetry data.
BATM3/RCKit: Fixed crashes when printing paper wallets.
Server/Terminal: KYC AML settings are now redesigned. Specific AML types no longer exist.
Custom AML settings shared across terminals are introduced.
Operator can also define order in which is information collected from customer.
Server: Added support for HATCH crypto-currency https://hatch.ga/
Server: Added support for AQUA crypto-currency https://aquachain.github.io/
Server: BitFlyer extension open-sourced.
Server: Server now warns users in case they have weak passwords.
Server: Updated base libraries.
Server: Removed support for coinnections - company no longer exists.
Server: Improved tag coloring
Server: User can get banned after 5 unsuccessful login attempts.
User can be unbanned via ./batm-manage unban-user username command
Server: Tags now have better coloring.
Server: Skin images are re-encoded by server.
Server: Checking of supply limits was crashing terminal application when wallet was not configured properly.
Server: Fixed tag functionality in POS articles.
Server: Balance was incorrectly read from coin.cz wallet. It was always 0.
Server: Custom string printer_sell_crypto_ticket_template was not available on server for RCKit device.
Terminal/Server: Terminal can display buy price charts for week or one month in screensaver mode.
Terminal has to spend at least 7 days to collect data before chart is actually displayed.
Server: Terminal tags can now have also colors.
Server: Added possibility for user to enter specific terminal version number when upgrading via web interface.
Server: Customer role can now edit their organization.
Server: Added support for Kraken API trading agreement required by German customer accounts.
Server: SMS message is now also sent to customer when his sell transaction is manually moved to ARRIVED state by operator.
Terminal: Operator can enable rejecting scans of BTC addresses that start with bc1 by
setting "btc_reject_bc1" in terminal special configuration.
Useful for example when operator's exchange doesn't support bc1 addresses.
Terminal: Ask customer "How did you hear about us?" on Purchase finished screen.
Server: Fixed upgrade not available case on CortexPay.
Server/Extensions: Phone numbers passed to extensions were not properly formatted with country prefix. Now they are.
Server: Transaction analytics were broken when terminals were selected by checkboxes.
Server: Exchange strategy 4 didn't finish when notification failed.
Server: Fixed default ip whitelist network mask from 24 to 32.
Terminal: Currency names from UBA acceptor were not parsed correctly.
Server/Terminal/CortexPay: Added experimental two-way support for DAI - when coinbase wallet is used.
Please don't use it in production yet. For preview only.
Terminal/Server: Added support for AZN fiat currency.
Terminal: Updated KES banknote sizes.
Terminal: Disabled context menu in text boxes on terminal.
Server: Phone line type is now saved and updated next to phone number on identity page.
Server: Ignore white space characters in Timeout Address field.
BATM3: Improved recycler error messages in dispense result.
Server: To see added note required refreshing page.
Server: Testing of crypto-currency settings didn't work in admin - broken since 20190711
CortexPay: NFC payments were broken due to different SSL certificate on coin.cz
Server: Admin now uses wildfly 17 as application server.
Server: Added new bitcoind/litecoind hotwallet type that doesn't require sell transaction forwarding
Server: Added support for MUE crypto-currency https://www.monetaryunit.com
Server/Extensions: Transactions can be now disapproved by extension before cash is
inserted into machine by ITransactionListener.isTransactionPreparationApproved()
Server/Extensions: Added support for checking PIN.
Customer has to enter his PIN before he can insert cash. Available only for AML type 12.
And checkpin=4 has to be present in special configuration
Server: Some transaction success notifications were not produced.
Server: Downloading exchange rates for fiat currencies was exceeding number of requests/s limits - downloading is now slower.
Terminal/Server/CortexPay: Added support for LND - Bitcoin Lightning (LBTC) support is still in experimental mode.
Please do not use it in production yet. For preview only.
Server/Terminal: Added Support for TRTL coin https://turtlecoin.lol/
Server: Added trace level logging on Extension, ExtensionContext, ExternalIdentityProvider and TransactionListener
BATM3: Added recycler missing logging.
Server: Order type (limit/market) can be now specified in Kraken crypto-settings.
Terminal: French translation updated.
Terminal: Value in custom qrcode in ticket template can be represented by variable.
Server: Kraken BCH deposit didn't work.
Server: User entry validation fixes.
Server: Due to LBTC sometimes other sell extensions were not started.
Server: Fixed NPE in notifications with condition amounts.
Terminal/Server/CortexPay: Added VERY experimental support for Bitcoin Lightning (LBTC)
Please do not use it in production yet. For preview only.
Server: Redesigned notifications allowing for example amount conditions per crypto-currency
Server: Server checks if acceptor's billset matches enabled currencies on server.
Terminal/Server: Fixed Fee renamed in english language to Additional Fee
Terminal: Updated Georgian language translations
BATM3/RCKit: Changed withdrawal screen timeout to 2 minutes.
BATM3: Bill recycler initialization fix.
Server: Fixed address tests for BCH and SUM
Terminal: Spanish language fixes.
Terminal: Fixed PEP question in paper wallet only mode.
Terminal: Added crypto-currency symbol when scanning wallet address.
Terminal: Improved Spanish language translation.
Server: Fixed terminal lazy-loading when serializing terminals into JSON via Extension API.
Server: Option "Allow Only Customers With Known Phone Identity" wasn't available for some of the AML types (10,11,12)
Server: Registration requests were not delivered via Telegram channel.
Server: Fixed terminal form compatibility with Safari.
Terminal: Fixed rare NPE in light service,
Terminal: Added camera warm time to avoid dark images in face capture.
Terminal: Better handling of banknote accepting while internet connection goes down.
RCKit: Fixed Scanning of QR codes. Didn't work due to older android version. Broken since 20190613.
BATM3/RCKit: Do not offer to choose fiat currency before sell screen.
Terminal: Updated portuguese translation
Server: Opening hours didn't correctly work for some time ranges.
Server/Terminal: Added opening hours on location.
When deactivate outside of opening hours is enabled on Terminal then server
refuses requests from terminal outside from opening hours.
Server: Added support for EURS crypto currency. https://stasis.net/
Server/Terminal: Added support for bc1 and ltc1 addresses.
Server/Terminal: Added support for GHS currency - Ghanaian Cedi.
Server: Added Junior Support role for CAS users with limited support abilities.
Server: Reordered items on identity page for less scrolling on the page.
Server: CSV exports now contain also name of the crypto-setting used.
Server: Added sorting(also by terminal status) on terminal list page.
Server: XMR support is now batching coin transfers into single transaction and waits for unlocked balance.
Server: Removed account name parameter for bitcoind wallet.
Server: Mark fields as not mandatory when buy or sell is disabled in crypto-settings.
Server: Bumped bitcoinj/litecoinj and bitrafael library versions.
Server: Invalid payment address is now mandatory.
Server: Fixed bitfinex support. Bitfinex changed API
Server: Location wasn't displayed on map when user didn't approve location permission.
Server: DASHJ sell is still blacklisted as dashj library provided by DASH team is unstable and crashing whole server.
Server: Ability to add new virtual terminals was removed. Support for virtual terminals is deprecated.
Please use server extensions API with REST instead.
Server: Added support for cashbacks in Extensions(IExtensionContext).
Ability to withdraw cash by customers from ATM without selling crypto.
Consider what this functionality can represent for your business.
Server: Added CoinGecko.com rate source
Server: Added Coinpaprika.com rate source
Server: Added ability to query terminal cash collections via Extension context via extensions.
Server: Added ability to query terminal events via Extension context via extensions.
BATM3/RCKit: Added support for dispensing VES - Venezuelan Bolívar.
Server: Added possibility to also manually enter lat and lon of the location.
Server: Added possibility to specify max video upload size with property video_upload_size_limit_mb in config file file_quotas
Server: Added help to Coin.cz private key wallet
Server: Display whole crypto address in Transaction Failed notification.
Server: Added CZK currency support for Coingi exchange.
Terminal/Server: Blacklisted addresses message now displayed on terminal.
Terminal: Improved cash service logging.
BATM3: Improved error messages when issuing NFC card or sending payment.
BATM3/RCKit: Flat fee is hidden on screen when is 0.
Server: Do not show error message that upgrade pkg file is missing when upgrading terminal.
Server: List of all terminal transactions in now respecting selected tags
Server/Terminal: Anonymous hourly limits were not correctly calculated when face capture was turned on.
Server: Uphold wallet support was removed.
BATM3: No wallet button wasn't shown when onlty NFC cards issuing was enabled.
Server: Server license can be now displayed or changed via ./batm-manage license
Server: Added support for BAY currency BitBayCoin https://bitbay.market/
Server: Ability to check if terminal is locked or deleted via Extensions.
Server: Fixed support for block.io wallet. Block.io changed API.
Server: Fixed XSG currency logos.
Server/Terminal: Added support for XSG (SnowGem) crypto-currency https://snowgem.org/
Server/Terminal: Updated underlying libraries.
Server: Passwords use now more secure algorithm.
Server/Terminal: Percentage fee is displayed on the ticket.
Server: Coinbase - to financial institution can't be blank
Server: LTC and DASH email and SMS purchases didn't work.
Server: Crypto-settings cloud not be saved by user with Customer role.
Terminal: Hungarian language translation fixes
Terminal: Terminal wasn't sending identity phonenumber to server for registered users in some cases.
Server: Extensions can now implement IdentityProvider that can be used by server.
This can enable you to lookup identities for example in your external back end system.
For more information see getIdentityProviders method on IExtension interface.
Server: Identities returned to extensions now contain also limits.
Server: Added support for rate source price stabilization.
Server: Added support for https://coingi.com exchange.
Terminal: Added printer test into administration.
Server: Bitfinex improvements.
Terminal: LTC addresses starting with 3 will no longer be recognized by terminal.
Server: Added Coinbase Pro Support.
Server: Infura wallet takes application id as one of the parameters.
Server: Unification of CSV export with or w/o identity.
Server: Improved buy/sell logging.
Server: Added catching of exceptions produced by extensions.
Server: Sharper Sumcoin logo.
BATM3: BATM3 now supports up to 6 cash cassettes.
Terminal: Serbian language update.
Server/Terminal: Added initial support for PK project.
Server: Organization / Location cannot be deleted (when Person is deleted).
Server: Transaction analytics didn't work for all currency combinations.
Server: Added support for http://dvchain.co/ exchange. Thanks to: @ztnark
Server: Added support for NULS coin https://nuls.io/ . Thanks to: @naveen7252
Server: Custom coins are no longer required to be in public github repo by administration software.
Server: Notifications now use terminal timezone time.
Server: Videos couldn't be deleted in admin.
Server: Added support for MUSD (MoveX USD https://movex.space/ ) token.
Server: Added support for THBX (Digital Thai Baht) token.
Server: Terminal buy rate was not correctly reported on coinatmradar.com when exchange strategy 0 was set since 20190313.
Server: Fixed Stream365 rate source.
Server: Fixed ANT, HBX and VOLTZ coin icons.
Server: DASH sell support is temporarily blacklisted in this release due to instability of
underlying dashj library provided by 3rd party affecting overall server's stability.
In technical terms dashj library is memory leaking and having issues to sync with rest of DASH network.
Dashj team confirmed that they are working on resolving the issue.
Once the issue is fixed by 3rd party we will un-blacklist DASH sell in future releases.
DASH buy functionality remains unaffected.
If you wish to still provide DASH sell support for your customers than you can
whitelist DASH sell support by creating empty file in /batm/config/whitelist_DASH.
Please note that our tech. support will not help resolving DASH sell related issues until its fully supported again.
Server: We upgraded xchange library dependency. Make sure your extension uses same version.
Server: Custom strings can be now different for every language.
If custom string for specific language is not set - english is default.
Server: Ability to ban (US/Canada) customers by specific phone line type (restrict VOIP etc)
Server/Terminal: Added support for ALL fiat currency.
Server: Added BAT support for Coinbase.
Server: Added support for HBX https://hashbx.io
Server: Added support for VOLTZ https://voltz.io/
Server: Added 365.stream rate source
Extensions: Resful services can now use custom SSL certificate.
Extensions: Refactored currency codes and banknote sizes.
Server: Added bitflier.com USD exchange
Server: Bitstamp library upgrade.
Server: Improved logging.
Server: Upgraded xchange library dependency
If you are using/developing your extensions please test this release with your extension
before deployment into production.
Server: Persons can be now deleted.
Terminal: Unknown currency icon is now vectorized.
Terminal: Don't display wallet QR code on No wallet screen when no URLs to wallet app is configured.
BATM3/RCKit: BRL currency can be now also dispensed.
BATM3/RCKit: Better logging of failed withdrawals.
Server: Fixed DASH library memory leak.
Server: Sell fee was not reported to coinatmradar.com when was set to 0%.
Server: Logfile time format now uses 24h format instead of 12h
Server: Read only user couldn't use tags and analytics
Server: Watchlist scan didn't work when user was logged via url
Server: Fixed BAT support.
Server: $PAC crypto-settings were not saved.
BATM3/RCKit: Fixed RSD banknote thickness for cash dispenser.
Extensions: ITransactionListener has now method isTransactionApproved allowing extension to approve/disapprove transactions.
Terminal: Fixed Bulgarian language translations.
Terminal: Light on/off crashed service sometimes.
Server: Sales were failing when sell hot-wallet was incorrectly set. Broken since 20190214.
Terminal/Server: Added support for terminal registration number that can be displayed in top left corner.
Terminal/Server: Terminal can be configured to automatically restart
6 times in row if network connection is not present for more than 1 hour.
Server: Experimental two-way support for BitcoinCash.
Server: Experimental two-way support for Sumcoin.
Open Extensions: Any coin can now be implemented two-way.
See BitcoinCash example (BitcoinCashDefinition.java and BitcoinCashPaymentSupport.java)
Server: Demo wallet is now supported for all crypto-currencies.
Terminal: Anonymous identity couldn't be deleted.
Server: Fixed fiat settings clearing when assigned to deleted terminal
Server: Fixed terminal duplication of new terminals.
Server: Fixed video upload permission for customer role.
Server: Upgraded dashj library.
Terminal: Italian language translation fixes.
Terminal: Bulgarian language translation fixes.
Server: Added support for ANT - Aragon Network Token - https://aragon.network
Server: Added ExtensionContext functions: findTransactionsByIdentityId, findAllIdentitiesByState, searchWatchList
Server: Coinmate.io exchange default withdraw priority is now HIGH (withdraw in 15mins).
Server: Identities can be now exported in CSV.
Server: Added new role support Junior(doesn't see accounting sensitive information).
Server: Discount codes can now hold note to let operator write for example how and to who he distributed the code.
Server: Added possibility to delete users.
Server: Improved filtering terminals and articles by tag.
BATM3/RCKit: Sending receipt via email or SMS is now possible also on machines with printers.
Server: Database and CVS exports now contain more data such as fee set during the transaction, current exchange rate, etc.
Server: You can now set withdrawal priority on Coinmate.io exchange via parameters: HIGH or LOW. LOW is default.
Server: Identities listing and search results are now separated into pages of 25 records.
Server: Identities listing displays now also number of transactions in last 3 months.
Server: Improved CAS pagination for lists with too many pages.
Server: Coinmarketcap ratesource can now contain api key.
Server/Terminal: Improved terminal upgrading mechanism.
Server: Fixed pagination when number of records had same number as page size.
Server: Fixed telegram bot exception handling, bitfinex deposit addr
Terminal: Fixed animation bug.
Terminal: Fixed CLOAK logo.
Terminal: On enter destination address screen small “paper card” now contains correct coin logo.
Terminal: Are you PEP question is now translated to EN, CZ and SK languages. And text is now visually centered.
Terminal: Improved terminal upgrading.
Server: Profit can be now set up to 100%.
Terminal/Server: Added support for BHD currency.
Terminal: Changed hibernate version used by master service
Terminal: Fixed KWD currency accepting.
Terminal: Fixed paper-wallet only mode. Paperwallet was printed twice.
Terminal: Fixed epsilon character in font.
Terminal: Fixed Italian translation
Server: Added possibility to set cash limit per Terminal per direction (Sell or Buy).
Server: Added server log rotation.
Server: batm-manage script now accept multiple serial numbers when upgrading terminals
Terminal: Raw QR code contains is written into event records when scanned on enter destination address screen.
Server: More efficient way that terminal upgrades are downloaded(package is downloaded from HQ just once).
Server: Added support for ETH on Coinmate.io exchange.
BATM3/RCKit: Changed CHF banknote sizes for 10 and 20 CHF (for 2017+2018 series). Please use latest banknotes only.
Do not forget to notify us when you need to change support for 100 and 1000 CHF in 2019 when banknotes enter circulation.
Server: Improved Kraken exchange error handling.
Server: Fixed BCH Bitstamp withdraw.
Server: Fixed logging some lines twice
Server: Fixed Chinese and Norwegian language translations.
Server: Fixed NPE in transactionInfoSellCryptoInternal.
Server: Ping times were not correctly set when terminal was in error state.
BATM3/RCKit: Fixed dispenser name.
Terminal/Server: Added ability to reject Politically Exposed Persons when buying or selling coins.
Server/BATM3: Added support for KWD currency
BATMTwo: Added support for printer.
Server: Tags are now per organization.
Server: Read server restore password on the beginning of restoration process.
Server: Cashbox analytics now work with tags.
Server: Identities searched by phone via telegram do not need to contain country code prefix any more.
Server: Blockable organizations
BATM3/RCKit: Display toast when new wallet is getting printed.
Terminal: Fixed Turkish translation.
Server: Allow hashtag in MySQL server password
Server: Fixed identity error when opening some identities.
Server: Fixed wallet support for HitBTC exchange.
BATM3: Printer status fix.
Server: Added telegram command "info terminals" - to display status of terminals.
Server: Added telegram command "info balances" - to display balances of crypto configurations.
Server: Added telegram command "info idenitityid/phonenumber" - to display detail about identity.
Server: Added CashBox analytics - server can now tell you how much cash is or was in the terminals at any given time.
Server: Telegram command "info remoteTransactionid" now displays also properly error codes and identity id.
Server: Terminal name is now displayed in headers on more pages.
Server: Emails sent to customers by server have now "Reply-To" address set from Organization if filled.
Server: Added payment method parameter for Coinbase exchange
Extensions: Added method to find identities by phonenumber or id into IExtensionContext
Server: When dispenser cassettes banknotes counts are set from admin no event record was stored on server.
Server: Added EU sanction list
Server: Added Czech sanction list
Server: Added support for Terminal tagging. Terminals can be assigned and filtered by tags.
Server: Added telegram command info to provide information about transaction based on remote transaction id.
Terminal: Added Greek language support.
Server: Faster login into admin
Server: Better description of ip whitelisting
BATM3/RCKit: Added support for DOP currency dispensing.
Server: Display terminal name in header of page.
Terminal: Improved detection of acceptor and added error Acceptor not detected.
Server: Fixed Telegram notifications testing from admin.
Server/BATM3/RCKit: Receipts can be now delivered also by email or SMS.
Server: Notifications can be now delivered via Telegram.
Extensions: You can now talk to extensions via Telegram. See ChatBotExtensionExample
Server: Coinbase ratesource now uses version 2 API. Coinbase switched off version 1 API.
Server: batm-install now checks if server has enough RAM(4GB) to operate product.
Server: CSV transaction exports now contain also Note.
Server: Database performance optimizations - added indexes.
Server: Added 2 bitcoin addresses blacklisted by OFAC.
Server: bitflyer.com ratesource added.
Server: Unified implementation of Fix Price Resource for all crypto-currencies.
Server: More links in admin are clickable.
Terminal: Toast messages are now queued.
Extensions: Added identityPubllicId and discountCode into sellCrypto method
Extensions: Added findTerminalBySerialNumber to IExtensionContext
Server: Database fixes. In IPC scenarios DB connections were not properly closed.
Server: PDF Invoice generation failed when some of the company information was missing.
Terminal: Terminal will not accept legacy bitcoincash address when scanning QR codes.
Terminal: Face-capture didn't save photo in multi-currency setup.
Server/Terminal: Added support for Arabic language.
Terminal: Exchange rates on terminal screens are now updated and read from local cache.
Terminal: Added possibility to reset camera focus to a default value.
Server: Fixed exchange rates publishing to coinatmradar.com in case of invalid terminal settings or missing ratesource.
Server: Fixed database transaction handling (double-transaction) in sell transaction.
Server: Fixed NPE when sell transaction invoked from Extension fails.
Server: BitcoinPay support has been fixed. API changed over the time.
Server: Added support for deleting users.
Server: Terminal application crashlogs can be sent automatically by email to GB developers.
To enable this feature create empty file by: touch /batm/app/master/server.telemetry
Telemetry doesn't transfer any privacy or accounting sensitive data.
Server: Exchange rates are now updated in cache faster from exchanges.
Server: Terms and conditions can have now more than 10000 characters.
Server: Increased admin session timeout from 30 minutes to 60 minutes.
Server: coin.cz url now contains also crypto currency. Useful in cases when one address exists in multiple networks.
Server: Added support for BCH explorer in admin.
BATM3/RCKit: "Withdrawal is not possible + reason" toast message text is now stored also in event logs on server
Terminal: Do not report change of server ip to default via crash logging mechanism.
RCKit: Dispense card button on rckit now wont appear.
Server: Removed some FLASH coin rate sources as they don't exist any more.
Server/Terminal: Terminal can play fullscreen video in screensaver mode. Use skins functionality to upload video.
Terminal: Added support for Turkish language.
Server: Added support for BCH and LTC for MrCoin.eu rate source.
Server: Fixed compatibility with Bitcoind v0.17
POS/Server: Added support for ypub and Mtub.
BATM3/RCKit: Printer communication disconnect is now reported as error.
BATM3/RCKit: Do not offer printing paper wallets when machine is out of paper.
BATM3/RCKit: In cash collection mode 1 and 2 print receipt before clearing.
Extensions: ZIP paper wallet generation is now possible to generate from extension.
Billing: Added export of invoices as PDF.
Terminal: Fixed possible application crash on insert cash screen when rate source is not available
Terminal: Fixed possible application crash on buy coins error screen when server is not available.
Terminal: Acceptor communication disconnect is now reported as error on server.
Terminal: Added acceptor reconnect functionality when communication fails.
Terminal: GUI fixes. Some field text colors didn't reflect configuration settings.
Server: Fixed paperwallet generator for Bitcoincash.
Server: Fixed terminal offline notifications.
Server: Coinmate.io extension now withdraws correct amount (including withdraw fee).
Extensions: Fixed compilation issues for external contributors.
Server: Added support for MKR crypto-currency https://makerdao.com
Server: Added support for BAT crypto-currency https://basicattentiontoken.org
Server: Added support for REP crypto-currency https://www.augur.net
Server: Added custom string "sms_otp" to be able to set sms message text when delivering one time passwords to customers.
Server: Allow variables in SELL text notifications.
Server: List of identities is now pageable.
Server: Discount codes now also contain text notes (displayed only in admin).
Server: ERC20 gas limit calculation is now dynamic.
Server: Added links to etherscan.io for ETH addresses in transactions list.
BATM3: Added multi-currency support for recycler.
Server: Database loading fixes.
Server: Fixed sell price publishing issue to coinatmradar.com
Terminal: Fixed exchange rate animation on terminal screen and resolved issue when exchange rates are missing when ratesource is not available.
Terminal: Fixed recognition of ethereum IBAN address format.
Terminal: Arrow on the screen pointing to selfie camera is now pointing to correct camera.
Terminal: Fixed BGL currency support. BGL currency is now interpreted as BGN.
Terminal: NFC reader initialization fix.
Terminal: Fixed LTC private key recognition.
Extensions: Fixed error when calling terminal functions from extension on terminals with ip whitelisting enabled.
Communication: To get quickly notified about new releases and other important information join our
GENERAL BYTES telegram channel https://t.me/generalbytes
Extensions: Added EXPERIMENTAL support for ERC20 tokens.
Server: Added EXPERIMENTAL support for DAI crypto-currency https://makerdao.com.
Terminal: Terminal "I Agree" can have a count down timer. Customer needs to wait specified amount of time before "I Agree" button is enabled.
To enable 10 seconds delay specify in terms_and_conditions custom string: "!10!Your custom text"
BATM3/RCKit: Bill dispenser now supports new 200 CHF banknote size. Please stop using old 200 CHF banknotes.
Server: Added support for coindeal.com ratesource for FTO currency.
Server: Added support for therocktrading exchange for BCH currency.
Server: YobitRateSource now support also BTC, LTC, MAX, DASH, LSK and DOGE.
Server: Bitcore address validator now conforms to new address format.
Cloud Billing: Increased time to expect payments to 2 hours.
Terminal: HR language fixes.
Server: Fixed customer registration (lazy loading issue)
Server: Removed Yahoo Finance and Cointraders rate source.
BATM3: Private key is read back from NFC card after it is written to it before dispensing.
Terminal: Flags on choose language screen are now pagable.
Server/Terminal: Added transaction_failed_additional_message custom string.
You can write there text that will be displayed to customer on Transaction Failed screen.
Terminal: Flag images are now improved.
Terminal: Buy altcoin messages now use name of crypto currency.
Terminal: Uptime in seconds is reported in terminal started event.
Terminal: Added support for ypub and Mtub.
BATM3/RCKit: Warn user when cashboxes information is not saved.
BATM3: Added warning about NFC cards running low.
Server: Removed support for btc-e exchange.
Server: Removed support for CoinKite.
Server: Monerod wallet didn't work when you had multiple accounts.
Extensions: Fixed classloading issue of REST services.
Extensions: Extensions can now easily expose RESTFul services.
For more information read here:
Extensions: Extensions can now detect server version via IExtensionContext
Extensions: Added ability to create sell transaction from extension via IExtensionContext
Extensions: Added ability to obtain terminal cash information from extension via IExtensionContext
Extensions: Added ability to obtain terminal exchange rates from extension via IExtensionContext
Extensions: Added ability to list terminals and their locations via IExtensionContext
Server: Added support for CloakCoin cryptocurrency https://www.cloakcoin.com
Server: Monero wallet fixed compatibility with Monero 0.13.0.3
Server: Added support for EUR, GBP, JPY on Bitfinex exchange and rate source.
Terminal: Terminal can now scan XMR subadresses
Terminal: Improved QR code scanning when invalid QR code is present.
Terminal: Corrected Russian language translations.
Terminal: Corrected Croatian language translations.
Server: Web admin error page improvements.
Server: Jersey & Guernsey added into list of countries on server.
Terminal: Added support for dispensing AED currency.
Terminal: Changed position of clear cashboxes button.
Terminal: Display South African flag for english language when ZAR currency is used.
Server: Corrected detection of CAS server port.
Server: Added support for $PAC crypto currency https://paccoin.net/
Server/Terminal: Improved currency logo resolution on welcome screen.d
Server: Added support for BCH for Coinmate.io exchange.
CortexPay: Improved scanning of QR codes when cloning wallets.
CortexPay: Adjusted minimum tx fee.
Extensions: Extensions can now create tasks.
Extensions: Payment support API refactored.
Extensions: SVG currency logos are now supported.
BATM3/RCKit: All languages flags didn't fit on screen correctly.
Server: Added support for Estonian language
Server: Database performance improvements.
Server: Added GBP, SGD, AUD, CZK, CAD and CNY support for Coinbase exchange.
Server: Sumcoin bech32 addresses support.
Server: Fixed possible error 500 while exporting CSV.
Server: Fixed Romanian language translation.
Server: Fixed Croatian language translation.
Server: Upgraded DASH library to respect required protocol upgrade.
Server: Added ability to blacklist two-way support for currency. For example for LTC by creating file /batm/config/blacklist_LTC
Server: Ability do blacklist two-way support by creating file in /batm/config/
Server: LISK address validator fix
Server: Patched Bitstamp library with fixed withdrawal issue.
IMPORTANT: Please perform backup before this upgrade. See ./batm-manage backup command. Nothing should happen, but better be safe than sorry.
Server: Added support for Zcoin crypto currency zcoin.io
Server: Added support for Linda crypto currency lindacoin.com
Server: Improved caching of exchange rates on server.
Server: Added database indexes for faster database response times. Please perform backup before this upgrade.
Server: Include into analytics calculations also transactions that deliver coins to customer but fail afterwards on exchnage
Server: Fixed possible database deadlock.
Server: Fixed virtual terminal API - broken since 20180913.
Server: Added support for LISK crypto currency
Server: Added support for ANON crypto currency
Server: Added USDT rate source.
POS: Fixed SSL issue.
BATM3: Fixed NXP NFC card reading - added padding.
Important Security Fixes:
Server: New version of https server that serves terminals - CVE-2018-12536, CVE-2017-7658, CVE-2017-7657, CVE-2017-7656
Terminal: Welcome screen can now contain unlimited number of coins thanks to added paging.
POS: Articles on POS can be now tagged to enable better filtering in reports.
Server/BATM3: Added signalization of paper low and paper refill.
Server: Added admin service URL auto-detection.
Server: Optimized configuration parsing.
Server: Improved TLS error signalization.
BATM3/RCKit: Fixed cash dispensing when 2 cassettes had same denomination set and banknotes count was running low or some banknotes were rejected.
Server: Coins with space in name of coin symbol were not supported.
Terminal: Fixed camera QR code scanning loop eating CPU cycles.
Terminal: JEP banknotes were not accepted by terminal due to acceptor firmware reporting wrong currency (CIP).
Server/Terminal: Ignore invalid character ',' in serial number.
Server: Coinmate.io exchange LTC sending and deposits didn't work.
Server: JAVA8 on server is now required. Otherwise your server will be broken. Use "./batm-manage info" command to find out what version of java you have.
Server/Terminal: Added support for Jersey (JEP) currency.
Server/Terminal: Added support for Scottish pound (ECO) currency.
Terminal: Added possibility to make QR code on receipt/ticket from any variable. Use qr(variablename)
Server/BATM3: Added possibility to dispense NFC card only after providing fingerprint matching existing identity
Server: 3rd parties can now implement 2-way support for their coin using Extensions. Read more at https://github.com/GENERALBYTESCOM/batm_public/blob/master/server_extensions_api/src/main/java/com/generalbytes/batm/server/extensions/ICryptoCurrencyDefinition.java
BATM3: Card dispenser firmware version is now written into event log when dispensing card.
Server/Terminal: New authentication scheme. Terminals now generate their own client certificates when talking to server.
Server/Terminal: Paper wallets now contain also crypto-currency symbol.
Terminal/POS: Updated DASH logo.
Server: Coinmate.io exchange now supports also LTC.
Server: Added missing jquery-mousewheel support.
Server: ITransactionListener.onTransactionUpdated wasn't called.
Server: Password reset urls now contain correct https port.
Server: Identity approval url links didn't work(error 500).
Server: Fixed null pointer exception when selling coins.
Server: Ethereum wallets were not backed up.
Server: Quadriga exchange implementation was not respecting required 2 seconds sleep periods between calls.
Server: Added option to search for transaction by transaction id from top bar
Server: Added face capture - Terminal can now collect photo of customer every transaction and store it on server (must be enabled on server in terminal settings)
Server: Added support for HitBTC exchange
Server: Added Electra coin electraproject.org
Server: Added support for custom transaction values on tickets returned by extension for more information read ITransactionListener.onTransactionCreated();
Terminal: Added Armenian language support
Terminal: Added support for NXP NFC card reading (not writing)
Terminal: Bulgarian language translation corrections.
Server: ./batm-manage send payment was incorrectly forwarding LTC when destination address started with M.
Server: It wasn't possible to create terminals on server.
Server: Coinbase exchange now supports also ETH and LTC
Server: Extensions can now send email and SMSes
Server: Extensions are now notified when transaction is created or updated
Server: Added bittrex.com exchange support
Server: Added burst-coin.org
Terminal: Display message when invalid ETH address is scanned.
Terminal: Display Buy and Sell exchange rates in screen saver and other screens
Server: DOGE coin formatting on server improved.
Server: Define order of coins on screen by drag and drop in terminal configuration on server.
Server: Accept coinbase.com generated M addresses for Litecoin
Server: Added Bitgo logging.
Server: State province is now reported also to coinatmradar.com
Server: Terminal Info and HW info stored differently
Server: Fixed Ethereum address checksum validation (thanks goes to Coinfinity)
BATM3: Do not drop NFC cards on the floor.
Server: Added support for Bitsend BSD bitsend.info
Server: Added support for Bitcloud BTDX bit-cloud.info
Server: Added support for Megacoin BTDX megacoin.eu
Server: Added support for Bitcoin Private BTCP btcprivate.org
Server: Added support for Sumcoin sumcoinindex.com
Server: Added support for BitGo Express wallet.
Terminal: Removed support for legacy addresses in Bitcoin Cash
Terminal: Added redeem ticket validity time on redeem ticket.
Terminal: Code is now compiled with D8.
Server: Code is now compiled for Java 8.
Server: SmartCash improvements.
Server: Futurocoin improvements.
Server: Added BCH support for Bitstamp exchange
Server: Ratesource fiat currency for sell was read from buy ratesource.
Server: In AML10 - refuse customers when both names match. "Gutiérrez problem".
Server: Minimum and Maximum satoshi per byte wasn't saved properly.
Server: Blockchain height could be interpreted incorrectly when block explorer returns -1
Server: POS Article reports fixed.
Terminal: Fixed italian translations.
Terminal: Added Bulgarian language.
Terminal: Added Macedonian language.
BATM3/RCKit: Added HRK and PLN support for cash dispenser.
Server/Terminal: Added support for VND fiat currency.
Server: Rate source Not Available notification is not sent every 4 hours when rate source is not available.
Server: POS improvements.
Server: Future Coin improvements.
Terminal: Buttons skinning refactored.
Terminal: Fixed Spanish translation.
Server: BitFlyer identity checking fix.
Server: Added SYS crypto-currency syscoin.org.
Server: GDPR functions 2/2: Identity and person data get anonymized automatically when not used for more than 10 years.
Anonymization is possible to invoke manually when customer asks for it.
Automatic anonymization needs to be enabled on organization. No action is required if you are US operator.
Server/Terminal: Added HRK,UYU,SAR and KES currency support for cash dispenser.
Terminal: Added Gibberish detector when filling first name and last name in AML type 10.
Server: Added grep function into LogViewer.
Server: Improved coinmarketcap ratesource.
Server: Added LTC support for coinmate.io.
Server: Master.log had root permissions preventing logging.
Server: Added Behavioral analytics. See which screens and how often are visited by your customers.
Server/Terminal: Added AMD currency.
Server/Terminal: Added MKD currency.
Server/Terminal: Added MYR currency.
Server/Terminal: Added BCH address format support.
Server: Faster Ether wallet generator.
Server: Terminal offline notification can be now specified in minutes. Before it was one hour.
Server: Added ETH support for bitstamp exchange.
Server: Added BCH support for coinbase wallet.
Server: xchange library dependency version changed from 4.2.1 to 4.2.3. Make sure your custom extensions are also upgraded.
Terminal/Server: Allow terminal display counters even when terminal is marked as not active
Server: Fixed withdraw error label (Fingerprint error)
Server: Kraken exchnage parameters didn't fit into DB field
Server: Identity approver search didn't work
Server: AML & KYC type 10 didn't work when customer was already registered.
Server: Registration emails didn't work when customers were registering only with email.
Server: Fixed NPE error when converting Litecoin refund address.
Server: Fixed directory ownership permissions that prevent terminal upgrade. Broken in 20180525.
Server: Added Futurocoin - futurocoin.com support.
Server: GDPR functions part 1/2. Personal information manipulation is tracked in audit log.
Also possibility to export identity data was added.
Terminal: Banknote dispenser improvements.
Terminal: Added support for 10GBP polymer dispensing.
Server: Added DigiByte - digibyte.io support.
Terminal: Fixed Japanese and German translations.
Server: Fixed crashing list of transactions (broken since 20180510)
Server/Terminal: Added OFAC checking in AML Type 10.
Terminal: Fixed German language translation.
Server: Identity now contains also information about document type and document validity to.
Server: Fixed invoice payments.
Server: Added support for DASH InstantSend for terminal withdrawals (Make sure you have riskbox set higher than transaction amount)
POS: Added support for DASH InstantSend payments.
Server/Terminal: Added support for KES currency
Server/Terminal: Added support for ISK currency
Server/Terminal: Added support for UYU currency
Important Bug Fix:
Server: Added support for M addresses on server for Litecoin network. Please upgrade if you use Litecoin sell feature.
Terminal: Added support for factory reset. Press S2 button on motherboard while being on error screen.
Server/Terminal: New via coin logo
RCKit: Improved printer detection.
Server/Terminal: Added Bitflyer.jp customizations
BATM3/RCkit: Fixed cashbox contains printing.
Server: Added support for Flashcoin (flashcoin.io)
Server: Added support for SmartCash (smartcash.cc)
BATM2: Flags on language screen didn't fit in properly
Terminal/Server: Added support for Taiwanese language.
Server: Remove duplicated extensions records if occur during customer's extension development.
Server: Added detailed logging for Coinbase.com services (Wallet and Exchange)
Terminal: Refactored printing service to support printer auto-detection.
Terminal: Portuguese translation fixes.
Server: Do not allow to change crypto currency in crypto settings when crypto setting is already assigned to some terminal.
Terminal: Added possibility to set static IP on terminal.
Terminal: Display bill dispenser version in terminal administration (if bill dispenser was used)
Server: Printing monero paper wallet didn't work.
Server: Incorrect VIP limits calculation. VIP limits didn't override standard limits.
Server/Terminal: Added experimental support for Monero (monerod-rpc-wallet).
Server: './batm-manage info' prints out also Java version information
Terminal/Server: Fixed terminal crashes when server sends invalid data (broken since 20180331).
Terminal: If word "datasaving" occurres in special_configuration custom string then:
ATM uses 3x less data because it pings ATM server only every 15s (instead of 5s)
Server/Terminal: Added support for SAR currency
Server/Terminal: Added support for TRY currency
BATM2: Welcome screen now displays multiple coins. "Choose altcoin" screen no longer exists. All coins are now equal.
Server: Coinmarketcap ratesource now supports USD and EUR fiat market.
Server: One unresponsive exchange rate source should not be able to block other terminals/rate sources.
Server: Fixed BTX rate source.
Terminal: Fixed Georgian language translation.
BATM3/RCKit: Added support for TWD currency for dispensing.
Server: Added support for BitCore (BTX) coin
Terminal: Added support for Portuguese language
Server: Invoices now display also history of payment addresses and transactions.
BATM3: Shortened dispensing time
BATM3/RCKit: Fixed EUR thickness to lower number of rejected banknotes while dispensing cash.
Server: Video upload didn't work in Firefox
Server/Terminal: Total cash collection amount was incorrectly calculated when multiple fiat currencies are enabled.
Server: Fixed Java7 compatibility.
Server: Fixed jocket library memory leak.
Server: SMS messages were sent but returned error.
Server: Fixed JS error when testing GB API key
Server: Fixed typos
Server: Added ability to set optionally minimum and maximum mining fee per byte for forwarding transactions.
BATM2/BATM3: HWTester Wi-Fi improvement.
Server: Server is now publishing also Flat fee and Minimum buy/sell amount to coinatmradar.com
Server: Terminal can be now deleted multiple times. Previously could be deleted only once.
Terminal: Added support for MXN dispensing.
Server: Customer role can now create Persons.
Server: Transaction limit on ETH address didn't work
Server: Admin log viewer fixes.
Server: DB index fix on crypto-settings.
Server: Mobile wallet settings in crypto settings were not copied when duplicating.
Server: Cash limit per crypto address now applies only to anonymous transactions. Previously applied for all levels.
Server: Fixed transaction size calculation for BTC, LTC, DASH
Terminal: On some screens was displayed "buy bitcoin" instead of "buy altcoin"
Terminal: Logo on Welcome screen has now fixed size.
Terminal/Server: Cash collection total was counted incorrectly when multiple fiat currencies was present.
Terminal: Fixed MXN/MXP currency recognition.
Terminal: Maximum number of lines in welcome text is now set.
BATM3/RCKit: When only one altcoin was enabled sell functionality was not available.
BATM3: Fixed RON banknotes dispensing (transparent window issue)
Server: Depth of the market used for rate calculation is now 2BTC for Coinmate Exchange
Server: Sell transactions were not forwarded since 20180131 due to bug computing low mining fee.
Server/Terminal: Fixed DASH sell and NFC support. DASH two-way support is now fully functional.
Server/Terminal: Added support for GTQ currency.
Terminal: Display fixed fee on display and ticket as separate amount.
Server: Identities are sorted by modification date and can be approved by user form different organization
Server: Don't mark sell transaction as TIMED-OUT when transaction ARRIVED.
Server/Terminal: Added support for THB currency
Server: Added Dash Demo wallet and exchange
Server: ZAR denominations were not complete.
BATM3/RCKit: Fixed DASH redeem ticket.
CortexPay: It is now possible to buy coins on POS too.
Server/Terminal/POS: Added experimental 2-way support for DASH
BATM2: BATMTwo now supports NFC card reader.
Terminal/Server: Added support for UAH currency
Terminal/Server: Added support for CRC currency
Terminal/Server: Added support for GEL currency
Terminal/Server: Added support for ZAR currency
Terminal/Server: Recommended wallets can now be specified per crypto-currency
Terminal: Added support for Ukrainian language
Terminal: Added support for Georgian language
Terminal: Added support for Latvian language
CortexPay: Payment method now has also a number. Helpful on noisy places such as disco.
CortexPay: POS now has a new menu for functions.
Server: CoinMarketCap rate source now supports more crypto currencies.
Server: Added coin.cz support as LTC wallet.
Coin.cz: Coin.cz has now also amount conversion for LTC.
BATM2/RCKit: Enable wallet balance checking also for LTC on BATMTwo and RCKit.
Terminal: Corrected serbian UI translation
Server: The option for enabling/disabling 2FA was not displayed for users with "read-only" permissions
Server: Identities could not get approved by user from different organization than is the terminal.
Server: Coinbase exchange withdrawing didn't work.
POS: Don't display NFC card private key on choose payment method when card is tapped.
Server: ./batm-manage send payment didn't work for LTC and DASH addresses.
Server: Auto reconnecting to DB didn't work.
Server: Video upload limit fixed (15MB max).
Server: Server forwards funds to originating address rather than invalid payments address when wrong amount is sent.
Server: Added full backup and restore in batm-manage command. Everything is now backed up including application, database, identity data and more.
Server: Fixed fingerprint registration. Broken since 20171101.
Server: Fixed terminal upgrades in docker environment.
Server: Notifications were not sent if person was from different organization then terminal.
Server: Exchange settings were not displayed in case of BCH.
Server: Added support for Fiat settings. ATM can now refuse to accept certain banknote denominations.
Server: Removed Yahoo Finance rate source (Yahoo no longer offers this as free service)
Server: Fixed Skin uploading
Server: Yahoo Finance shutted down their exchnage rate provider service.
Please upgrade to this version that uses different provider for fiat to fiat conversion calculations
Server/Terminal: Added support for Bitcoin Cash
Server: Added support for BCH to Quadriga and Kraken
Server: Added support for containerized (docker) environment [based on patches contributed by inbitcoin.it]
Server: Fixed support for Quadriga API v2.
Server: Fixed support for Coinbase Exchange.
Server: Reset of password via web admin didn't work.
Server: Fixed selecting of crypto currency in cryptosettings.
BATM3/RCKit: Added support for HKD dispensing
Server: Customer enrolled URL in SMS didn't work when user wasn't logged to admin server.
Server: List of persons wasn't correctly loaded from correct organizations in notifications.
Server: It is now possible to edit note in cash collections
Server: Display more descriptive terminal errors on server (i.e.: terminal ip not whitelisted)
Server: Withdraw transactions were not listed in list of transactions (broken since 20171023)
Server: It is possible to set individual transaction limits on each identity.
Server: List of transactions and analytics are filterable by cryptocurrency
Server: added ./batm-manage unban-ip ipaddress command
BATM3: Terminal didn't enter screensaver mode
Server: User password reset link didn't contain correct url.
Server: Added LTC+CAD support to QuadrigaCX
BATM3: If ATM has more cryptocurrencies configured then welcome screen has coins on home page and not under altcoins button as in previous versions.
BATM3: Added crypto to cash direction support for Litecoin - Yes, finally!
Server: Added Litecoin demo wallet.
Server: Added support for DASH on Kraken exchange
BATM3: Printer test now prints also serial number and terminal sw version.
POS: Litecoin tipping is now working on POS.
POS: Bitcoin tipping in now turned off due to high mining fee related to the forwarding transaction.
Terminal: Timeout to scan code on enter destination address is now 2 minutes (before it was 1 minute)
Server: Litecoin transaction forwarding mining fee was 0.002 instead of 0.001.
Server: New rules were not saved in notification policy
RCKit: SELL button state (show/hide) wasn't updated on RCKit.
BATM2: BATM2 should not ask for sell rate.
BATM3: Fixed NFC crashes.
Server: Customer Enrolled notification now contains clickable link for faster identity approval.
Server: Notifications now don't have editable fields which are not used.
BATM3/RCKit: Dispenser firmware version is written into events.
Server: Do not request exchange sell rate if machine is BATM2 when pinging.
Terminal: Display exchange rates in groups in screensaver.
Server/Terminal: Added support for Hungarian language.
Server/Terminal: Added support for RUB currency.
Terminal: Improved French translation.
Server: Added clue for installing missing curl.
BATM3: Printer USB driver initialization didn't work correctly(conflict with card dispenser).
BATM3/RCKit: In some languages alternative english message "Touch screen to start" was missing.
Terminal: CHOOSE LANGUAGE is now written only in english language.
Terminal: Australian flag is now displayed for english language when AUD is a main currency
Server: Upgrading terminals from admin didn't work
Server: Ethereum Geth wallet bug fixes
Server: Itbit.net fixes (btw: exchange removed withdrawal functions from API).
Server: It is possible to report issue/feature request from server admin.
Server: It is possible to send server logs from server admin
Server: It is now possible to duplicate notification policy
Server: Server now warns you if you try to upgrade terminals before server.
Terminal: Ethereum logo wasn't visible on dark colored backgrounds.
Server/Terminal: You can now set your own message instead of "Buy Bitcoins!".
Server: Wallet had to be configured even for strategies where is not required.
BATM2: Camera was detected only in some of the USB ports.
Server/Terminal: Added support for potcoin.com
Server: Faster login on Digital Ocean due to different source of random entropy
Server: Ethereum Geth wallet support is working again + help section was improved. Please read it.
Terminal: Fixed GBP to GIP
Terminal: Don't crash terminal application when customer doesn't fill ticket template.
Server: Added rate limiting on Bitfinex
Server: Invoices are now marked as failed when incorrect amount is received.
Terminal: Added Norwegian language
Server: Logs for support are now sent via FTP and automatically added to support conversation
Server: Added HKD currency support
Terminal: Improved Spanish translation
Server: Added possibility to change user's password via batm-manage command.
Server: Fixed 2FA dialog canceling
Server: Added 2FA support.
Server: Added support for GIP and PHP currencies
Server/Terminal: Added support for Slovenian language
Server/Terminal: Added support for HUF currency
Server: List of terminals should now load faster.
BATM2: Due to high number of languages some flags were missing language names.
Server/Terminal: Added support for PEN currency.
Terminal: Spanish has now Peru flag when PEN is used.
Terminal: Added Serbian language
Terminal: Added Lithuanian language
Server: BTC price is calculated from depth of market on 5 BTC for following exchanges: BitFlyer, Bitstamp, Coinfloor, Coinmate, Cointrader, Kraken, The RockTrading, Bitfinex.
Server: It is now possible to disable address global blacklist (default is ON)
Terminal: French language has Quebec flag when CAD is enabled.
Server: It is now possible to also delete terminals.
Server: Added user role for support. Same as read only user + it can see logs.
Server: IP addresses are now banned only when at least username matches.
Server: Server now uses different e-mail service for sending notifications.
Server/Terminal: Terminal now displays specific error message when whitelisted ip doesn't match
Server: Added ability to turn off ip address white listing.
Server: Resetting user's password now alsop unbans user's ips
Server: CAS user's IP address gets banned after 4 unsuccessful logins.
Server: Server now whitelists terminal's IP after first connection with terminal.
Server: Added support for sending password reset links.
Server: Added more scam addresses to black-listed addresses
Server: Fixed not working email sending/email notifications.
Server: Discount code error was displayed when entering discount code in some cases.
Server: Don't display warnings when executing mysql database commands.
Server: Added support for new Coinbase wallet API (v2) which supports BTC+LTC+ETH.
Server/Terminal: Added support for displaying maintenance message to customer when terminal is marked as not active.
Terminal: Terminal now displays exact error instead of just "No Internet"
Server: Display that license is not valid when upgrading with deactivated license.
Server: More intuitive way on how to disable each KYC/AML group.
Server: Coinbase ratesource now supports LTC and ETH
Server: Upgraded XChange libraries to 4.2.1
Server: Display only skins of the organization of the logged in user.
Server: Fixed bitfinex connector (trade id was higher then integer range)
Server: Added possibility to blacklist crypto currency addresses.
Server: Added ETH and LTC support to QuadrigaCX
Server: Added exchange strategy: Receive coins to the Hot Wallet. After that, sell same amount on the Exchange.
Server: Improved log viewer in admin.
Server: Admin log is now also viewable via web
Server: Fingerprint registrations were failing.
Server: Make links to litecoin addresses also clickable in list of transactions.
Server: Improved log navigation in browser.
Server: It was impossible to reject unregistered identities.
Server: Ethereum help now contains couple of fixes that reflect newer version of geth
BATM3/RCKit: Customers were not receiving withdrawal ready SMSes
Terminal: PLN currency wasn't accepted on MEI bill acceptors.
Server: Added ability view and search server log from web admin (only for administrators)
Server: Fixed bitstamp LTC withdrawing
Server: Fixed incorrectly calculating sell amount.
Server: Fixed few cases when sell transaction wasn't forwarded due to incorrect rounding.
Server: Added support for LTC on Bitstamp.net
Server: Only entities that can be deleted have delete button.
Server: Added possibility to duplicate cryptosettings
Server: Exchange Buy test failed for Kraken exchange when no fiat was deposited in past.
BATM3/RCKit: Fixed text label "Chosen amount:" when choosing sell amount.
Server: Fixed day picker
Server: Fixed discount codes null pointer exception
Server: Fixed publishing to HQ of terminal price and location functionality when terminal had more than one location
Server: Fixed missing images in ethereum help
Server: Fixed floating point error when checking balance in DASH and similar currencies via RPC.
Server: Fixed generating seed when new server is installed.
Terminal: Sometimes it is possible to insert more cash than is allowed.
Server: Added ability to duplicate crypto settings
Server: Added More logging when sending identity info
Server: Now all of the notifications contain serial numbers.
Server: Fixed few typos.
Server: Customer transaction volumes were incorrectly calculated
Server: Identity approving didn't work for identity approver.
Server: Discounts are not listed on server when some of the discounts doesn't have fiat currency set
Terminal: Fixed QR code scanning of altcoins: Mainly DASH
Server: Fixed web admin errors when user forgets to enter timezone.
Server: Added ability to set fix fee per transaction in addition to percentage
Server: Added notification when short counters are cleared
Server/Terminal: Added TWD, NOK, NZD, DOP, RSD, INR, KZT currency support.
Server: Provide machines with recycler same firmware as for acceptors
Server: Send payment command line tool wasn't working.
Server: coin.cz private key wallet didn't work
Server: Under some circumstances it wasn't possible to edit terminal on server.
Terminal: Altcoin QR code addresses were not scanning.
Server/Terminal: Discount codes support (customer can now use discount codes to get better fee).
Server/CortexPay: LTC is now supported also for receiving payments.
Server: List of crypto currency settings is displaying more details.
Server: Minimum banknote is now per cryptocurrency (moved from terminal settings to crypto settings)
Server: Exchange rate "updated at" is now displayed also in terminal's time on server.
Server: Shortcut to terminal's list of transactions
Server: Sprites are now filterable by organization
Server: When rate source is not available balance was not cleared.
Server: Error was displayed when analytics button was pressed when no terminal was created on server.
Server: When error transaction is manually resolved information is sent to Coinnections.
Server: Fixed timezone exception.
BATM3/RCKit: Show upgrade acceptor button also on rckit and batm3.
BATM3/RCKit: Fixed occasional crash when redeeming ticket
Terminal: Fixed race-condition crash when no exchange rate is available.
Server: Installer now supports Java 8 and Ubuntu 16.04+
Terminal: Updated Slovak language translation - many translations are missing.
Terminal: Updated Czech language translation.
Server: Added buy exchange strategy 5 - Send coins to a customer from Exchange without purchase on exchange.
Terminal: QR code scanning didn't work for Altcoins: LTC, ETH...
BATM3/RCKit: It is now possible to withdraw cash by scanning private key on paper wallet
Terminal: Option do not print buy tickets
Terminal: Application was crashing after scanning of XPUB.
Terminal: Exchange rate wasn't updated in screensaver on welcome screen when only one fiat currency was set up on machine.
Server: Identity querying worked always even when it was disabled on terminal.
Server: Cash collection feature was missing in BATMTwo settings on server.
Server: Identity searching is now improved.
Server: Transaction limits are calculated from midnight on terminals that are deployed at location that is on US soil.
Server: Errors in events are now written in text from instead of error number.
Terminal: Labels in insert cash were shifted to make place for discounts.
Server: Identity querying didn't work GB hosted server since 20170421.
Server: Include all buy transactions into transaction limits. (Also the ones that finished with error).
Server: SMS Notifications were not sent.
Server: Under some circumstances SMSes were not sent.
Server/Terminal: Voip phone numbers were not restricted on unregistered level.
Terminal: Camera focus preview in Andministration didn't work since 20170406
Terminal: Added support for MEI bill acceptor firmware upgrade.
BATM3: Added support for eGalax touch screen.
Server: Added Billing for SMS.
Terminal/Server: Missing NFC cards in machine are now reported.
Server: It is possible to jump from Terminal to cryptosettings.
Terminal: Exchange rate wasn't updating in screensaver mode.
Server: Could not create new Person on server.
Server: DB connection wasn't automatically closed when terminal was asking for wallet balance.
Server: Fixed blockchain height watching - it was too slow.
Server: Hosted customers get warning about unpaid invoices.
Server: Improved thread logging.
Server: Do not download OFAC twice on server's start
Server: Fixed some cases in which thread didn't close the connection.
Server: Fixed acceptor firmware sending from server.
Server: Notification policies, locations, persons, users, poses are now also filterable by organization
Server: User needs to type new password twice to get it changed (protection against typo in password)
Terminal: Improved QR code scanning speed
POS: Forwarded transactions with multiple outputs are now optimized on size
Server: Virtual terminal's AML limits are now back in settings.
Server: Server was sending SMS multiple times when payment timed out.
Terminal: Exchange rate scrolling sometimes stopped.
Server: Analytics are now available across all terminals.
Terminal/Server: Added possibility to add custom screensaver message
Terminal: Added vietnamese language
Server: Incoming sell transactions are now watched for 3 days (refunds are possible even after 3 days)
Server: It is now possible to move identity from Not Registered state Rejected state.
Server: Coinnections now receive information about sell at the moment of withdrawal.
Terminal: Scrolling of exchange rates stopped scrolling when language was changed.
Server: Terminals can now have nicknames - you will always see nickname next to the terminal's serial number.
Server: Added better logging of transaction limits.
Server: Buy and Sell crypto settings are now divided into separate tabs so it doesn't confuse BATMTwo users.
Server: Only terminal settings relevant for given model are now displayed.
Server: Added support for generating paper wallets for TKNCoin
Server: Fixed compatibility with Ubuntu 14.04.5 (Removed JVM param -XX:+UseCompressedOops)
Server: Analytics now doesn't use server time but terminal time.
Server: Analytics - charts now have totals in tooltips and fiat currency in amounts.
Server: Fixed creation cryptoconfiguration
Server: User interface of management of crypto currency settings was refactored so it should be more easy to switch from one setting to another on one or multiple terminals.
BATM2C: Video on scan address is now removed until we find out why stopping the video blocks user clicking.
BATM2C: Video on check wallet balance is now removed until we find out why stopping the video blocks user clicking.
Server: Sell arriving sms was sent in some cases twice
Server: Sell successful notification wasn't sent when sell strategy was 1.
- Server: Added terminal analytics - charts
- Server: Not all transactions were reported to Coinnections extension
- Terminal: Application on terminal crashed, when customer registration was denied.
- Coin.cz: Send payment from command line didn't work when there wasn't enough coins for fee and fee was dynamic
- BATMTwoC/BATM3C: Ethernet button is now hidden.
- BATM2: Added support for AKAREL2 hardware platform.
- Server: Updated Jetty to latest stable version in attempt to fix top sockets being left in CLOSE_WAIT state.
- Server: Ping with invalid token can block database.
- Server: Fixed 0-confirmation corner case
- Server: Server now watches confirmations of incoming transaction in order to enable withdrawals.
- Server: Better displaying of related transaction when linking sell and withdrawal.
- Server: Displaying error page when error happens.
- Server: POS couldn't download configuration when xpub was used.
- Server: Fixed db connection returning after SMS send
- Server: Fixed publishing to HQ.
- Server: Fixed auto-finishing. When rate source wansn't available transaction ended up in endless loop.
- Server/Terminal: Added support for auto-finishing buy transactions.
After 10 minutes server automatically completes buy transaction when somebody inserts cash and forgets to press buy bitcoins or internet goes down.
- Server/Terminal: Added support for accepting multiple cash currencies. For example EUR+USD+CAD.
Please note that you need to have firmware in bill acceptor that supports more currencies.
Also note that not all combinations of currencies are available.
- Server/Terminal: Added support for DASH crypto currency https://www.dash.org
- Server/Terminal: Added support for WDC crypto currency https://worldcoin.global/
- Server/Terminal: Added support for TKN crypto currency
- Server: Added support for exporting billing invoice items and sums of the amounts.
- Server: Fixed null pointer exception when executing buy order via virtual terminal API
- Server: Fixed closing of sidebar menu (now folder stays opened)
- Server: Fixed calendar widget.
- Server: Invalidated sell transactions are no longer calculated into the limits.
- Server: Fixed context menu size.
- Terminal: Fixed scanning of QR codes of alt coins.
- Terminal: Added support for Modenero hardware.
- Server: Terminals can be now upgraded to the latest version by users from web interface.
- Server: Added notification that is fired when rate source is not providing price for more than 30min.
- Server: Updated support for Gulden coin.
- Server: Fixed menu scrolling.
- Server: Fixed not working OFAC checking broken in 20170104
- Server: Fixed invoicing in billing
- Server: Fixed send payment from command line.
- BATM3: Fixed CAD polymer dispensing on dispenser.
- Server: If logged user on server has assigned person from US then dates and times are displayed in US format.
- Server: Added support for different US states on server
- Server/Terminal: Added support for TokenCoin.
- Server: Added support for limit per address.
- POS: Destination address can be specified as xpub
- BATM3/RCKit: Improved polymer banknotes dispensing from bill dispenser (20EUR,allAUD,5GBP)
- Terminal: Updated NL translation
- Server: Coinnections have now 3rd url parameter and communication is stored in events.
- Server: Amounts are now better formatted in notifications
- Server: In list of identities are now displayed also names of identities.
- Server: Added tooltips on terminal statuses
- Server: Fees on forwarding transactions are now dynamically calculated.
- Server: IMPORTANT: Transaction limits were incorrectly calculated(monthly limit was used). Issue was introduced in 20161212.
- Server: Risk level evaluation didn't work on main server environment.
- Server: Fixed incompatibility with blockchain.info. (blockchain.info broke the api compatibility few weeks ago)
- Server: It is now possible to reject identity without refilling the identity's name etc.
- Server: Coinnections now receives cryptoAmt in correct format and null values are not sent
- Terminal and Server: Added support for Kazakh language
- Server: Added initial support for Coinnections. How to enable Coinnections integration check help section on server.
- Server: Identity reject/approve messages are now per user.
- Server: Added robots.txt to prevent web indexing.
- Terminal: Fixed crash when no AML is present. Introduced in 20161201.
- POS: Fixed NPE crash
- Server: Fixed import export db timeout.
- Server: Added multiple lists of transactions (all, buy, sell...)
- Server: Added support for state for Canada and USA in identities and locations.
- BAMT3: Added Swiss mode for anonymous purchases (buy only on paper wallets)
- BATM3/RCKit: Added experimental 0-confirmation withdrawals (dangerous don't use yet)
- Server: Increased thread pool size to 100 threads.
- POS: Server ip can be set when admin key is scanned.
- Server: Updating fiat currency exchange rates is now much faster.
- BATM3+: NFC scanning stopped working after sending transaction from card on machine.
- Server: API key wasn't saved when creating new organization.
- Server: DB Transaction wasn't committed when sell transaction timed out and sms was sent.
- Server: Fixed changing currency of balance when changing currency of the terminal was 0.
- Server: Removed withdrawal strategy nr 2.
- Terminal: Fixed "was sent" typos.
- Extensions: Added DEX coin.
- Terminal: NFC card scan home screen added.
- Extensions: Groestl coin image was too big
- Server: Server was sometimes sending 2 smses in sales process when sell offer timed out
- Server: Added bity.com ratesource
- Terminal: Fixed CH flag (color and size)
- Server: Sending SMS may produce database connection to return to pool after 900 seconds.
- Server: Number of available supply on exchange was incorrectly calculated from crypto not from fiat money
- Server: Cash allocation should work only when cash withdrawal strategy is 0.
- Terminal: QR code scanning is too slow or not working.
- Server: Added list of sell transactions that allocate cash for withdrawal.
- Server: Added possibility to allocate and deallocate sell transactions.
- Server: GB API key is not mandatory now.
- Server: Fixed sending SMS via GB api from machines.
- BATM3+: It is to possible now send bitcoins with NFC card when selling bitcoins.
- Server: Default forwarding mining fee increased to 0.0002 BTC (people were waiting for withdrawals for too long)
- BATM3/RCKit: Allocation of money for withdrawal. Banknotes are reserved for the customer's transaction (for 30days and until sell offer expires)
- Server: Added Yahoo finance rate source
- Coin.cz: Added support for CHF and JPY
- Server: Customers didn't receive SMS when they printed ticket but didn't send bitcoins
- Terminal: Screen background color was yellow after different language was set.
- Server: Removed bitcoin average ratesource - replaced with Yahoo finance. Older version of API not working and new version's free plan didn't allow support for multiple currencies.
- Server: Test SMS messages are now sent by organization on which SMS test is executed (not the user who executed test)
- Server: Custom strings are html escaped now. It caused layout issues.
- Terminal and Server: Added support for Deutschschweiz language
- Terminal: Terms and conditions can be multilingual now. Different text based on chosen language
- BATM3 and RCKit: Added support for new 50 CHF banknote
- Server: POS article report is now more human readable/understandable.
- Terminal: Updated german language translations
- Server: Improved look on big wide screens
- Terminal: Terms and condition button did not have correct color when language was changed.
- Server: Fixed Coinmate.io exchange multiple api keys support.
- Server: SMS were not sent when you run your own server - broken since 20161019
- Server: Sprites and videos were stored into wrong directory
- Server: password parameter fields didn't work when copypasting my mouse.
- RCKit: NFC card options were displayed on RCKit.
Server and Terminal: Server can refuse to accept cash if operator doesn't have enough coins in wallet or fiat on exchange.
BATM3+: NFC card can be now dispensed also without need of customer providing his cell phone number.
Server: SMS were not sent when approving/rejecting identity and when testing sms sending via web interface
Server: First login of new user on server always showed error page after login.
Server: Fixed invalid dropbox links on videos
BATM3: Fixed issue with printer configuration not being correctly written on the data partition.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SMS:
From this release SMS messages will no longer be provided for free.
We just couldn't keep them for free anymore due to high number of machines operated around the world (around 8000 sms this Septemeber).
Some of the customers had high number of notification rules resulting in sending almost 4 sms with each bitcoin transaction.
You have two options:
1. Create your own account on twillio.com and set api keys on your organization on backend.
2. Obtain GB API key from GENERAL BYTES and we will invoice you on the end of the month with BTC. Price will be same as with twillio.
Please obtain API key before upgrading:
From this release on you will have to pay to GENERAL BYTES for SMSes that are generated by your server/terminal.
To have SMS functionality working please obtain API key from general bytes by sending email to support at generalbytes.com containing:
1. Your Company name
2. Your name
3. First 5 letters of your license key
Invoices for SMSes will be sent to you every month and will be payable with BTC.
Server: Added support for Geth ETH wallet
Server: Added ability to automatically obtain and store into identity information about the owner of cell phone number used for transaction
This feature works only for US and Canada cell phone numbers and it is charged service (0.13 USD/check). You need GB API KEY for this feature.
BATMThree Plus series: Terminal can now issue, dispense and accept NFC cards.
Terminal and Server: Added support for CHF currency.
Server: Don't stop server if unused fiat currency exchange rate is not available.
Server: Rewritten database connection pooling for master service
Server: Therocktrading.com exchnage now supports also LTC, ETH and new API version.
Server: Now it is possible to see total amount transacted by the identity
Server: It is possible to hide all warnings by clicking on the screen next to them.
BATM3 and RCKit: Please wait after scanning id card was too small.
BATM3 and RCKit: Don't count into cash limits sales requests that are expired.
Terminal: Removed infinity loop during the submission of customer registration data
Server: Help icons were not displayed
BATM2: Cash limit exceeded is now written with bigger letters.
Server: Fixed new server installation bug. It was impossible to create new organization due to error in list of countries
Server: Removed trailing zeros (.0000000 ) in CSV exports.
Server: Terminal profit is now also duplicated when duplicating terminals.
Terminal: Terminal's configuration is now saved on terminal's partition only when contains changes
Server: Exporting all terminal transactions to CSV was broken in 20160902. Exporting separate terminals worked.
Server: Fixed publishing terminal status. It was broken in 20160902.
Terminal: Timezone was set on every machine's reconnection. Now it is saved only when is different from current.
Server: Added support for having cash limit per bitcoin/altcoin destination address. To avoid structuring.
Server: Added ability to send a test SMS in notifications.
Server: Exchange order ids, and wallet txids are stored in database and exported in CSV
Server: Added filtering terminals by organization
Terminal: New hw tester 4.0 for faster reflashing(reactivation)
Server: Password fields are refactored to prevent browser auto-completion.
Server: Added support for helps to extensions
Terminal and Server: Removed support for Windows Phone.
Terminal: Fixed visual formatting on purchase/sell done/fail screen (sometimes currency was on next line or overlapping amount)
Terminal: Cancel button wasn't displayed during buy transaction when first banknote was rejected due to money limit
Server: Terminal unpair-terminal command didn't check for root permission
Server: Cash collection can be now exported as CSV
Server: Don't display old version warnings for POSes
- Server and Terminal: Added support for KRW currency
- Server and Terminal: Added support for BGN currency
- Server: Added support for coinfloor.co.uk
- Server: Added possibility to turn off buy bitcoins option via buy exchange strategy -1
- Server: Terminal version is displayed in serial number to tooltip
- Server: Server warns operator if the server or terminal version is older than 2 months
- Server: Changed way of how terminal is moved between locations
- Server: Added support for Liberland state
- Server: Server also warns you if you have terminal online, you publish information to HQ but you don't publish location
- Server: Block.io wallet has now option(optional parameter) to specify miners fee (low, medium or high). low is now new default.
- Server: Added Coinmate order book caching to avoid IP to be banned.
- Server: Terminal settings were not saved when terminal had more than one terminal deployment. Broken since 20160822.
- Server: bitflyer.jp didn't work BPUB-85
- Terminal: Fixed japan letter N (kana) in font
- Server: Added support for bitflyer.jp exchange
- BATM3: Added support for writing to NFC cards.
- Server: When xpub QR code is scanned on the machine the address is automatically calculated(BIP32 or BIP44 is detected).
- Terminal: When private key QR code is scanned on the machine the address is automatically calculated.
- Server: Added CZK market to Coinmate exchange.
- BATM3: Bill acceptor was incorrectly detected as bill recycler. Broken since 20160727.
- BATM3/RCKit: Invalid denominations were displayed in configure cash dispenser when no information was set on server.
- Server: Added support for ILS cash currency
- Server: Added support for COP cash currency
- Server: Added export of transactions with identity data (and phonenumber used)
- Terminal: Added support for Korean language
- Terminal: Updated Japanese language
- Terminal: Updated Chinese language
- Terminal: Show different language flags(CO,MX,SP) for spanish language based on cash currency (COP,USD,MXN,EUR)
- Server: Don't buy bitcoins with added miner's fee
- Server: Viewing rejected identity thrown error
- Server: It wasn't possible to reject unregistered identities
- Server: It is possible now to change cash currency of a terminal without need of creating a new one.
- Server: Fixed HQ publishing terminal online fix
- Server: Limits are now calculated only from transactions that has same cash currency of the terminal.
- Server: Don't allow to set empty shared secret hash and display meaningful message.
- Terminal: When terminal displays error on the screen it can also display image of where else to buy bitcoins? You can for instance place into skin map of alternative locations.
- BATM3: Terminal can now read RFID bitcoin cards
- BATM3: Added support for printer with higher paper capacity
- BATM3: Added support for 2 cameras (one for selfie and one for qrcode/document scanning)
- Server: Notification is generated when balance is cleared.
- Server: Server warns you if you have terminal online but you don't publish information to HQ.
- Server: Phonenumber used in transaction is now present in export
- Server: Added templates for SMS and Email receipts.
- Terminal: When customer inserts cash and leaves machine button buy bitcoins will be pressed after 15 mins of inactivity automatically.
- Documentation: BPUB-62 describes how to install BATM server on ubuntu server 16.04 information also added into youtube video.
- Server: Don't report cash high with every inserted banknote. Report it just once.
- Server: Context menu on terminals wasn't fully shown
- Server: Transaction error code is now reported via notification in text form
- Server: Coin.cz didn't display transactions generated by Coin.cz
- Server: Coin.cz now displays time also on unconfirmed transactions in wallet.
- Terminal: ATM didn't go into screen saver when it was started with error (Internet error for example)
- BATM3/RCKit: Only same fiat currency of bill dispenser can be set as is on the server.
- BATM3/RCKit: Button SELL BITCOINS wasn't hiding when there was not cash for dispensing available.
- POS: Fixed POS Category navigation issues.
- Server: Added possibility to set bill dispenser banknote counts remotely
- Server: Added ability to duplicate terminals (create new terminal based on existing terminal's settings)
- Server: Added possibility to delete awaiting identity.
- Server: Display Identity's current transaction limits on identity detail page
- Server: Display Identity's list of transactions on identity detail page
- Server: Coin.cz now returns times based on chosen timezone
- Server: Coin.cz now displays time when transaction was seen at the blockchain
- Server: Profit can be now set up to 50%
- Terminal: Tip on POS is now chosen from 3 buttons. Same as regular POS has it.
- Server: Payments couldn't be manually forwarded when more than 1000 receiving addresses were generated
- Terminal: Higher DHCP retry count (99999) wasn't applied when current year was above 2015.
- Terminal: Don't set timezone on every re-connection
- Terminal: Internal storage was used twice per second to store internal information about banknotes and events (probably bricking the atm after some time)
- Terminal: Don't overload events with multiple same qr code scanned when checking wallet balance or redeem ticket.
- Terminal: Camera focus during selfie wasn't focused to infinity.
- BATM3/RCKit: Identity is not forgotten between sell and withdraw. It should be.
- Extensions: Added initial support for Ethereum (we recomend to hold USD od Bitfinex and sell directly to customers from there - buy exchange strategy 1)
- Extensions: Bitstamp now supports also EUR market.
- Extensions: Bitfinex extension now supports also Ethereum and Litecoin.
- Extensions: Kraken extension now supports also Ethereum and Litecoin.
- Terminal/Server: Added support for SGD currency
- Server: List of POS orders on server is now pageable
- Server: Cryptocurrencies and cash currencies are now alpha-sorted in UI.
- Server: Rate Sources, Wallets and Exchanges are now alpha-sorted in UI.
- Extensions: Removed support for blockchain.info wallet - blockchain.info stopped support for v1 API and introduced incredibly stupid API v2.
- Extensions: Removed support for coinkite.com wallet - coinkite.com stopped service.
- Terminal: BPUB-50 - Sometimes "buy bitcoins" button didn't appear on insert cash screen and just spinner was displayed.
- Server: Built-in POS didin't work since 20160526 - fixed now.
- POS: Miner's fee is higher when tip is added.
- Terminal: It is possible to buy bitcoins and receive private key by SMS
- POS: Articles can be now in categories
- POS: Added support for TIP amounts
- POS: Articles can now have their own bitcoin destination address
- Terminal: Color of all buttons is now customizable
- Extensions: Added StartCoin support.
- BATM3/RCKit: Progress circle is now displayed during choose amount in sell process
- BATM3/RCKit: Sell bitcoin button is now hidden automatically when machine has no cash inside.
- BATM2: Terminal can send receipts by email or SMS
- Terminal: Faster bill acceptor detection
- BATM3/RCKit: Display message when customer enters the sell screen but his limit is less than lowest available banknotes
- BATM3/RCKit: Display message when customer enters the sell screen but machine has now cash inside.
- Terminal: When cash limit was reached it wasn't possible to press cancel button.
- BATM3/RCKit: Fixed typo in czech language for sending SMS
- BATM3/RCKit: Fixed check balance screen
- BATM3/RCKit: Fixed currency wrapping on sell done screen
- Server: Fixed not refreshing store items on server due to missing partner xml on remote website.
- Server: Fixed not working batm-manage send payment command
- BATM3: Added support for MEI SC Advance bill acceptor - for models BATMThreeM and BATMThreeS.
- BATM1: Added support for MEI SC Advance bill acceptor - more currencies are now supported.
- Terminal: Added support for Help button on main screen which plays video (set in skins - max video size is 20MB)
- BATM3/RCKit: Added Camera preview when scanning QR codes.
- Terminal: Skins and Videos are now stored on separate partition than application
- Server: Display terminal balance on server also in terminal detail.
- BATM3: Sometimes printer went mad during print cash boxes and print until you powered it off. It was caused by double-clicking print cash boxes button.
- BATM3: Fixed ANR message dialog after terminal start.
- Terminal: It was possible to press Cancel button during first banknote acceptance.
- Terminal: Sometimes terminal displayed old values on insert cash screen for short period of time
- Terminal: Typo in czech translation when transaction fails.
- Terminal: Typo in EN translation "Payment for this ticket is still on the way. Please come later."
- Server: Cash withdrawal didn't properly prioritize recycler.
- Server: Remote clear short counters didn't work since 20160317
- Server: Cash withdrawal wasn't dispensing lowest count of banknotes by default since 20160317
- BATM3: Added navigation buttons into the ATM UI
- Terminal/Server: Added support for Help video in skins (max video size is 20MB) - skins are not supported on terminal yet
- BATM3/RCKit: More than 99 banknotes can be now withdrawn (200 pcs now)
- BATM3/RCKit: POS now prints also receipt when payment is received.
- BATM3/RCKit: Take a photo button was moved on the bottom of the screen when taking selfie or scanning id.
- Server: Cash withdrawal doesn't work since 20160317
- Server/Terminal: Local network information is displayed on server in terminal detail.
- Server/Terminal: Added cash collection support for armory service
- Terminal: Customer can enter his phonenumber when selling bitcoins anonymously receive SMS about sell progress.
- Server: Now it is possible to export/import multiple terminals into/from one XML file.
- Server: export/import now contains also timezone in XML file.
- Terminal: Improved RU translation and added RU translation for BATM3
- BATM2: Fixed touchscreen is not sometimes responding to touches right after boot
- BATM2: Touchscreen performs "ghost touches" when nobody touches it
- Server: It was possible to create terminal with serial number ending with whitespaces.
- Server: Added Bitstamp amounts rounding. Bitstamp changed their API.
- Server: Machine is incorrectly checking if there is enough cash inside during cash withdrawal
- Server: Added OFAC watchlist identity scan support. https://sanctionssearch.ofac.treas.gov/
- Extensions: Added support for adding watchlists via Extensions for identity scanning
- Terminal: Updated italian translation (sell part was missing)
- Server: Include Error code in notification when transaction fails.
- Terminal: ID card scan wasn't sent to server when collected together with selfie.
- Terminal: Minor corrections in Romanian language.
- Terminal/Server: Added support for making selfies during the customer enrollment.
- Terminal: Added possibility to specify different welcome message. For instance when you want to call bitcoin ATM - a bitcoin vending kiosk.
- RCKit: Added option Camera Setup which indicates where is camera located and how is used. Useful when camera is located on top.
- Terminal: Some RO translation fixes.
- Terminal: Button CANCEL didn't work on Check Wallet Balance screen.
- Server: Terminal's cash dispenser algorithm selection wasn't getting saved.
- Terminal: Increased of DHCP retries on WiFi 9999 from 999.
- Terminal: Disabled Android option "Avoid poor WiFi connections"
- Server: Coin.cz information provider was returning double of address balance.
- Server: RO language couldn't be set as default language
- Terminal: Fixed missing RON currency in dispenser configuration
- Server: Added support for importing terminals from XML.
- Server: Imports and Exports are now compressed.
- RCKit/BATM3: Dispenser errors are now displayed in hex and with text error description.
- RCKit/BATM3: Dispenser cashbox holding number of rejected banknotes was incorrectly increased.
- Server: Bitcoind RPC wallet SSL connection now accepts also self-signed certificates without Common Name.
- Server: Fixed exporting of terminals.
- Terminal/Server: Added support for RON currency
- Terminal: Added RO language support.
- BATM3: Banknote jams are now properly presented to customer and also logged on the server.
- BATM3: In some cases of machine power downs during acceptance/dispension banknote history record wasn't created on server. Cashboxes contains was correct.
- BATM3/RCKit: Fixed C in mBTC. It was displayed on next line on buy and sell done screens
- Server: Added support for exporting terminal configuration. Needed for better migration of terminals between servers.
- Server: Added support for coin.cz wallet (private key only is needed and it stays on server).
- Server: Coin.cz is now used also for faster checking of tx height
- Server: Terminal's profit can be now set in 0.1% increments.
- Server: Sell offer expiration can be now set in 5 min increments.
rd wasn't created on server. Cashboxes contains was correct.
- Server: Cryptocurrency settings were not displayed when creating terminal.
- Server: Removed chain.com wallet completely
- Server: Transactions with invalidated ticket are now shown as not withdrawn in server UI
- QuadrigaCX: Fixed new SSL certificate ciphersuite mismatch by whitelisting only TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 and enabling TLSv1.2
- Server: Customers are informed by SMS and e-mail about their BTC sell process progress (they are for instance notified when they can withdraw cash).
- Server: Added ability to test terminal's crypto configuration settings from server.
- Server: Added possibility to reboot terminal remotely.
- Server: Added possibility to clear terminal's balance from server.
- Server: Added possibility to clear short counters from server.
- Server: Added possibility to prioritize banknotes in recycler during cash withdrawals leading to less often refilling of dispenser cassettes.
- BATM3: Paper is now fully cut by printer (previously it was just partially cut - resulting in situation where customers were pulling paper from the printer).
- Server: Payment addresses are not recycled any more.
- Server: Terminal configuration change is reflected on terminal without need of reconnecting it.
- Server: BitReserve.org wallet renamed to Uphold.com
- Server: Improved default sell ticket (added instructions for customers)
- Server: Bitreserve.org ratesource was not correctly labeled in terminal configuration
- Server: Removed dependency of Read-Only wallet on chain.com services which are no longer available.
- Server: Added support for read-only bitcoin hot wallet - becomes handy when your exchange has autosell address
- Server: Shorter notification messages for BUY, SELL and WITHDRAW.
- Server: Fixed browser invalid autocomplete performance resulting in inserting invalid values into fields.
- Terminal: Updated list of supported WiFi chips mac addresses
- Terminal: Fixed Czech translation.
- Server: Added atm price ticker widget which you can put on your pages. (see help in webconsole)
- Server: Added support for ItBit.com exchange - thanks to getsumbits.com
- Extensions: Added tester module for faster development and testing of newly integrated exchanges.
- Server/Terminal: Added support for AED currency
- Server/Terminal: Added support for KZT currency
- RCKit: To enter cashboxes menu, stacker doesn't need to be inside of the machine any more.
- Server: Prohibited(Rejected) identities were able to purchase/sell bitcoins under unregistered level.
- Server: When blockchain.info was down wallet balances couldn't be checked (failover to blockr.io didn't work).
- Server: Fixed DOGE rate source
- BATM3: After the recycler was "pre-loaded" with banknotes via admin it accepted only banknotes that are recycled. Machine restart was needed.
- Server: Server now checks transactions and blocks on both blockchain.info and blockr.io
- Server: Bitcoin addresses links are now opened in new browser tab/window
- Server: Added warning to the side bar if master service is not running
- Server: Added ability to invalidate redeem ticket on sell type transaction.
- Server: Display terminal serial number on terminal page in page header.
- Server: action buttons moved to the top of terminal page - less scrolling.
- Server: Another fixed blockr.io tx data info parsing.
- Server: Coinkite wallet support fixed to match new free plan API call rate restrictions (3 seconds delay between calls)
- Server: Added malleability attack resistance. Before some of the payments(sell, POS and Store) were not always forwarded to destination address.
- Server: Added url links for bitcoin addresses into web UI.
- Server: Fixed blockr.io tx data info parsing.
- Server: Blockchain.info is no longer used for checking address and block information. Blockr.io is now used.
- Server: Ability to mark sell transaction as withdrawn (in case the customer sent btc and lost ticket)
- Server: Increased idle timeout for communication with terminals. from 30secs to 60secs. Results in more reliable upgrade downloads.
- Server: Added Skins and Sprites management
- BATM3/RCKit: Added ability to set own logo on ticket via skins
- Terminal: Added ability to set own logo on screensaver and welcome screen via skins
- RCKit: Turn on palmscan light indicator when scanning document/qr code
- API: Virtual API moved from port 7742 to 7743 (it was conflicting with other services)
- Terminal: Fixed font's reversed question mark used in spanish language
- Server: Fixed identity search query when logged in as customer
- API: fixed crypto amount as optional parameter in buy and sell
- Terminal: Added support for Japanese language
- BATM3/RCKit: Added bill dispenser support for XAF currency.
- BATM3/RCKit: Added bill dispenser auto-recovery from power loss during bill count.
- Server: Admin account wasn't created after first login. (bug introduced in 20150625)
- BATM2: Fixed spanish text breaking layout in "Enter destination address".
- BATM3: Enabled collection of recycler's full audit data for better investigation of banknote jams. Collected data are sent to server.
- Server: Acceptor version information wasn't saved on server.
- Server: Fixed banknote history export
- Server: Added possibility to report cashbox contains to HQ
- Server: Added maintenance counters
- BATM3: Added support for preloading recycler with cash in adminstration
- BATM3: Added support for unloading recycler in administration
- BATM3/RCKit: Added support for printing cashboxes contains in administration on paper
- Server: Added Bitfinex sell functionality
- Server: Server will shutdown if the fiat currency pair wasn't updated for more than 24 hours.
- BATM2: Fixed Buy process didn't work application was crashing (bug introduced in 20150807)
- BATM2: Fixed crash in POS when payment arrives
- BATM3: No printer paper is now detected and reported to server as error.
- BATM3/RCKit: Added possibility to turn off paper wallet printing.
- BATM3/RCKit: Added possibility of optional printing of crypto buy receipt (saves paper on hi-traffic places).
- Terminal: Updated german translation.
- Terminal: Fixed Server SSL certificate rejection when NTP service is not accessible.
- Server: Added workaround for incorrect recycler_drums cashboxtype
- Server: Rise notification event "cashbox value high" and "cashbox banknote count high" only for acceptor_cashbox
- Server: Coins were not sold on exchange when customer sent a little less.
- Server: Withdrawal notification now contains also id of related sell transaction
- Server: Fixed BlockIO wallet to use new apiv2.
- Server: Fixed coinmate.io exchange and ratesource (coinmate no longer supports USD, they switched to EUR).
- BATM3: Added recycler cashboxes settings into administration
- Server: Added ability to have different rate source, wallet and exchange for buy and sell
- Server: Added support for Kraken.com Exchange
- Server: Added support for DigitalX.com Exchange
- Server: Added buy exchange strategy 4.
- Server: Added support for identity approver role.
- BATM3/RCKit: Cashboxes dialog optimized for touch.
- BATM3: Added Recycler special cases (such as jamming) into the code base on the vendor tests.
- Server: List of cashboxes is now sorted in web admin.
- Terminal: Updated Spanish translations
- Terminal: Updated German translations
- API: Fixed virtual terminal serial number validation.
- Server: Notification policy couldn't be created in Firefox.
- Server: It was impossible to create terminal with BTC currency scale 0.
- Server: Sell on exchange failed when the balance was 0 because sell task didn't account for tx fee(crypto amount was lower by the tx fee).
- Server: Deleting default admin user crippled server. Now it is possible to delete it.
- Server: Fixed coinmate support (url changed from www.coinmate.io to coinmate.io)
- Server: Added support for XAF currency.
- Server: Refactored cashbox handling
- NXT: Renamed parameter accountid to accountRS
- POS: Fixed possible doublepayments with contactless cards
- API: API test page was not accessible on server.
- API: Fixed virtual terminal serial number validation.
- API: Added support for creating and checking status of proof of existence.
- RCKit/BATM3: Added dispenser test into administration.
- POS/Server: Added support for vouchers.
- BATM2: Ethernet settings are now more user friendly.
- Server: Added support for negative profits.
- Server: Sending information about inserted cash took 2 seconds now it is 1 second.
- Server: Added 1Bn9..... address on blacklist.
- Server: Current anonymous transaction limit is now counted only for transactions where identity is not provided. Previously all transactions were summed (including registered customers)
- RCKit/BATM3: Dispenser CAD banknote setting changed to banknote thickness 100 micrometer.
- RCKit: Fixed lights not turning off (bill dispenser, printer and bill acceptor)
- API: API test page was not accessible on server.
- NXT: Fixed withdrawal from mynxt wallet. (removed trailing zeros)
- RCKit/BATM3: Improved banknote dispense error tolerance (1 thickness error stopped whole transaction, newly tolerate 10 thickness errors during transaction)
- Sever/POS: Article names on POS are now sorted based on default language of POS.
- Sever/POS: Article names on POS can have different colors.
- Sever/POS: Sorting order of Articles in menu on POS can be now altered by layout order.
- Server: Added support for logging trace level on JSON messages and Terminal calls.
- Server: Removing of existing notification rules didn't work in new UI.
- Server/POS: Invalid Payment Address field wasn't showed in administration when user wasn't Admin.
- Server/POS: Calendar Date from and Date To in Reports was not working correctly.
- Server: Proper CSS fonts were not loaded.
- Server: All transactions listing had incorrect paging.
- POS: Article name text on POS was sometimes too small.
- Terminal: Fixed typo in Czech translation (bankvek -> bankovek)
- Terminal: Communication with server is now synchronized on terminal side (nonce fails solved)
Version 20150415(Server) and 20150414(Terminal):
- Server: Added support for Virtual Terminals - what is it good for will be announced later when feature leaves pilot.
- Server: Added JSON API for calling Virtual Terminals listening on TCP port 7742
- Documentation: New documentation of CAS JSON API http://docs.generalbytes.apiary.io/
- Terminal: Terminal now sets his the timezone based on the timezone set at location specified on server.
- Server: Added helps in terminal settings
- Server: Admin pages load faster now(gzip+caching).
- Server: Blue chrome bar theme color is now blue
- Server: Disabled AML now hides AML settings.
- Server: CNB (Czech National Bank) Fiat Currency provider needs to be explicitly enabled(frs.cnb=true in server.properties), otherwise Yahoo Finance is used.
- POS: POS refunds can be optionally forwarded to invalid payments address.
- Server: All Terminals Transactions page has now correct ordering (newest transactions on the top)
- Server: Fixed column names in articles report
- Server: Fixed layout on cashboxes page
- Server: Invalid sell payments (BTC payment arrived but amount doesn't match) are now marked as ERROR+INVALID PAYMENT.
Important Security Fixes:
- Server/Terminal: Increased protection against replay attack vector on Terminal to Server calls
- Server: Added coinfloor.co.uk rate source
- Server: New UI design
- Server: BATM Server product renamed to Crypto Application Server
- Server: All Terminals Transactions page is now pagable.
- POS: Fixed two NPE crashes
- RCKit/BATM3: Bitcoin Store ported on RCKit and BATM3.
- Server: Added possibility to add note to existing transaction record and change transaction state.
- Server: Added support of CoinMate.io exchange
- Server: POS: Added two new reports for POS
- Server: POS: Articles can be created on for each POS
- POS: Article menu is now downloaded from server
- POS: Added support for NFC cards
- Server: Added possibility to list all transactions of all terminals.
- Server: Clearing counters writes into event also cashboxes contains.
- Server: All currency values on pages are now aligned to right and trailing zeros are stripped out.
- Server: SELL counters in "counters cleared" event didn't have correct name.
- Server: Blockchain.info wallet was not working when password contained special characters such as % or !
- Server: POS: Items sold didn't have crypto price written in DB.
- BATM1/2: New UI design. More modern look.
- RCKit/BATM3: Display how much time customer has to send bitcoins to ATM.
- Terminal: Ability to set default background colors.
- Server: CZK currency exchange rate is now downloaded from Czech National Bank
- Server: Disable other options if report to HQ is disabled.
- BATM1/2: Fixed camera light didn't turn off after leaving the screens - bug introduced few builds back
- Server: Added ability to whitelist terminal's IP address/mask.
- RCKit: Added more debug information about banknotes dispensed or dispensing errors.
- RCKit: Dispenser CAD banknote settings changed to support only polymer banknotes (91 micrometer thickness).
- RCKit: Increased number of banknote pick retries from 2 to 10 for dispensing banknotes.
- Terminal: Terminal IP address is now logged into master.log.
- RCKit: Color of buttons wasn't changed after the exit from Administration (restart was needed).
- Server: Fixed 0E display problem on POS orders page.
Important Security Fixes:
- Server: New version of https server that serves terminals - CVE-2015-2080/JetLeak
- RCKit: Added support for Altcoins
- Terminal and Server: Added support for NXT altcoin.
- Server: Added support for CoinOfSale.com payment processor.
- Server: Sell offer expiration time now can be set on server. It is duration in which transaction from customer must be seen on bitcoin network. Otherwise the sell transaction timeouts.
- Server: Possibility to set "Invalid Payments Address" where sell transactions with invalid amount or received after timeout will be forwarded to (if not set = payment will be send back to sender)
- Server: Added new notification when invalid(late or wrong amount) payment is received/forwarded.
- RCKit: Removed BTC symbol from top left corner.
- RCKit: On Privacy notice, list of things that will be collected wasn't always readable based on background color.
- RCKit: Screen for collecting email with Fingerprint AML didn't have proper layout.
- RCKit: Added support for changing color of buttons on main screen in administration on terminal
- Terminal: Added ability to set custom camera focus length in administration
- Terminal: Added sending hw information about terminal on server (such as bill validator fw version)
- Server: Added displaying version and serial number of bill validator on server
- Terminal: USA flag is displayed for english language when USD currency is set.
- Terminal: CANADA flag is displayed for english language when CAD currency is set.
- RCKit: Exchange rate has now always same color as background
- Server: Bitstamp ratesource now also uses order book for exchange rate in depth of 10 BTC
- RCKit: Camera focus was not set correctly (Logitech camera was remembering wrong focus length even after was disconnect)
- Server: After certain amount of time server stopped downloading new blocks from blockchain. Checking of number of confirmations is now performed with blockchain.info api
- Server: Added notification on Cashbox banknote counts (Low and High)
- Server: Added showing total number of banknotes in cashbox.
- Server: Added more debug log information for troubleshooting bitcoin network related issues.
- RCKit: Terminal can now dispense more than 100 banknotes. Banknotes are dispensed sequentially by batches of 100 banknotes.
- Server: Exchange rate from Cointrader was incorrectly calculated from highest buy/bid side instead of lowest ask sell side
- Server: Exchange rate from Cointrader was refactored to compute the sell/buy price from orderbook.
- Server: Cash Low event was incorrectly reported.
- Server: Fixed typo in default sell ticket template: DON'T LOOSE => DON'T LOSE
- Server: Fixed unnecessary AML requirement during withdrawal when maximum anonymous amount is about to be withdrawn.
- RCKit: Added support for optional fingerprint reader
- Server: Added descriptions to cash limits
- Terminal: QR codes are now bigger on the paper.
- Terminal: Acceptor communication time-outing refactored to use uptime instead of current time (current time changes during boot time)
- RCKit: Added default text to paper wallet: "keep this QR code private!"
- RCKit: Keys on keypad for entering phone and OTP are regrouped a little for better usability.
- RCKit: Added jump to scan address screen right after printing wallet.
- RCKit: Improved spacing on done/error screens.
- Terminal: Frequency of sending information about inserted banknotes was shortened from 5sec to 2 seconds.
- RCKit: Fixed icon centering issue on transaction done+failed screens that was introduced in 20150223.
- Terminal: Button "Buy bitcoins" is hidden until all information about inserted banknotes reach the server.
- Platform: Added partial support for BATM3 model
- Terminal: Refactored MEI acceptor code to support also MEI recycler
- Terminal: Instructions on sell BTC screen are now more descriptive.
- Terminal: Fixed BIP21 compatibility issue of QR code on redeem ticket (bitcoin://).
- Terminal: Fixed MEI acceptor communication code to support firmwares with multiple fiat currencies.
- Server: Added new batm-manage command to send btc payments.
- Server: Added searching in identities
- Documentation: Installation manual was updated with following chapters: Best Practices, Counters and AML/KYC.
- Server: Added link for jumping from transaction to identity.
- Server: Added link for jumping from transaction to related transaction (from withdrawal to sell).
- Server: Added displaying also identities in not registered state. (used just SMS/fingerprint and not id card)
- Server: Added more logging into Cointrader exchange support.
- Server: Added more time (2 minutes) between confirmation reached and sell on exchange attempt. Cointrader had issues.
- Server: Custom message can be entered before sending registration acceptance or rejection.
- POS and Server: POS can now send list of items that are linked to payment order.
- Server: Identities were not recorded to transactions when SMS AML was used. Fingerprint AML was ok.
- Server: Fixed not showing sell counters in terminals list.
- Server: Sell BTC OUT,IN and ERROR counters were not increasing.
- Server: Fixed not showing correctly name of event SCREEN SCAN REDEEM TICKET ENTERED in admin
- Server: In AML phone scenario customers which just provided phone number were considered as registered after their first purchase/sell.
- Server: Fixed one AML scenario when two identities could exist with same phone number.
- Server: Identities with fingerprints which were registered and later rejected were still considered as registered.
- Server: Added support for GB POS
- Server: Fixed Cointrader exchnage - deserialization after obfuscation.
- Server: Fixed missing POS administration in menu in mobile web.
- Server: Fixed Bitstamp sell function to send orders with only 8 decimal places.
- Server: Added support for bitreserve.org Wallet
- Server: Added support for Chain.com Wallet (private key always resides on ATM server)
- Server: Location has timezone now. This enables storing terminal events,transactions and banknote history time with correct local time. (Not always terminal and server are in same timezone)
- Server: When exchange strategy 2 or 3 is used increase cryptoamount purchased by miner's fee(0.0001) to prevent hot wallet balance decreasing by miner's fee with each transaction.
- Server: Terminal serial number was missing in email body.
- RCKit: Fixed disappearing button "buy bitcoins" when "transaction limit is reached".
- Terminal: Fixed crash during transaction preparing stage (between qrcode scan and insert cash screens) during server disconnect.
- Terminal: Fixed not reporting returning banknote event
- Terminal: Ability to set minimum cash amount for buy transaction (first banknote denomination)
- Server: Indicate in buy transactions that coins were withdrawn from exchange
- RCKit: Changed order of keys in paper wallet template. First print private and then public key.
- RCKit: Camera focus changed to match new camera holder during id card scan.
- Server: Wait 1 minute between transaction seen with desired number of confirmations in blockchain and sell on exchange
- Terminal: Fixed application crash when server disconnect happens during crypto amount calculation on cash insertion screen
- Server: Added support for Quadrigacx.com exchange.
- Server: Transactions were not marked as purchased in buy crypto scenario.
- Server: Fixed result reporting in Cointrader exchange.
- Server: Added support for Cointrader.net exchange.
- Server: Show total value of cashbox in administration.
- Server: Added withdrawal strategy. Terminal can now deny withdrawals of sales made on different machines
- Server: Substates of Buy and Sell transactions are now displayed in transaction list (also with tooltip).
- Server: Banknotes are now displayed sorted by denomination in cashbox view in administration.
- Terminal: Banknotes refused by bill validator are now logged also into events (added also other acceptor debug messages).
- Terminal: Fixed case when banknote is not counted when internet gets disconnected during banknote acceptance.
- Server: Cassette banknote count can be now set to 0.
- Server: Buy transactions were not properly marked as purchased.
- Server: Number of confirmations for withdrawal and sell can be set by user.
- Server: Withdrawal transactions now show to which sell transaction relate to.
- RCKit: Added complete Sell and Withdraw functionality - Finally!
- Server: Added support for displaying cashbox contains
- Server: Added watchdog for blockchain headers download in Payment manager. Server is stopped completely if blockchain headers are not downloaded within 30 minutes.
- Server: Banknote history now contains also banknote direction and cashbox name
- Terminal: To access cash related functions in administration on terminal, stacker/cashbox must be out of terminal.
- Terminal: Error counter is now also displayed on terminal in administration
- Terminal: Fixed screen saver timeouts (sometimes user was kicked sooner from screen to screen saver)
- Terminal: Fixed screen saver timeout during money insertion (when there is some banknote inserted, screen doesn't timeout now)
- RCKit: Disabling bitcoin email purchases disabled printing paper wallets instead
- Server: Fixed paging on transactions page
- Server: Fixed problem with admin adding terminal without preexisting location and notification policy.
- Server: Added even more logging into Bitfinex Exchange extension.
Important Security Fixes:
- Server: Fixed leaking database credentials in plaintext into admin-boot.log (Thanks to Nicolas from balticintelligence.lv)
- Server: Added support for unpairing terminals in batm-manage (used when replacing cpu unit)
- Server: Added support for DKK currency
- Server: Added support for JPY currency
- Server: batm-manage usage was printed when upgrading terminal.
- Server: Added more logging into Bitfinex Exchange extension.
- Terminal: Fingerprint reader didn't always initialize (added multiple retries).
- Terminal: Collecting Fingerprint was behaving incorrectly - always wanted to enroll the fingerprint (problem introducted in 20150108)
- Server: Added export to CSV function for Transactions, Banknote History and Events
- Server: Bitfinex exchange now waits for purchase to finish up to 5 hours and performs withdrawal asynchronously.
- Terminal: Added support for Terms and Conditions on Terminal
- Server: Added notification when transaction cash limit is reached
- Server: Added enabling/disabling sending BTC via email
- Server: IP address of logged user is written into DB.
- Terminal: Removed text "Optionally you can track status of the transaction on our website" on transaction done screen
- RCKit: Fixed app crashes when purchasing BTC and exchange rate is 0.
- RCKit: Bill validator was accepting cash after terminal start.